他忙得不可开交
He’s tied up.
我能马上回来
I can come back.
他大概再忙个三分钟吧
He’ll be down in about three minutes?
喝杯茶
Cup of tea?
宝贝 宝贝
Baby! Oh, baby!
宝贝 用力加速 用力再加速 宝贝
Yeah, baby, show me, come on, baby!
天啊 他这是
Oh, my God, is…
-是在那个 -贝瑟尼
-Is that? -Bethany.
所以当你说他很忙是说
So, when you said he was…
-真的很忙 -你其实是在讲
-Tied up. -You actually meant…
很忙
Tied up.
-我看我得撤了 -现在随时
-Um, I should go. -Any second now.
-艾力克斯 -艾力克斯
-Oh, Alex. -“Oh, Alex.
你哪学来 你哪学来
Where did you learn “Where did you learn
这样干的 这样干的”
to do that? “to do that?”
我知道 这超恶的
I know. It’s so gross.
哈罗
Hello?
干 我来了啦
Fuck! I’m coming!
你可以在这抽烟
Are you supposed to smoke in here?
我爸妈拥有这间店 他们要我在这帮忙
My parents own the place. They want me to help out?
那规矩就是我订的
I’ll set the terms.
需要什么
What’s up?
好吧 我最近每天都像是生病了
Oh, right. Um, I’ve been feeling sick like, every day.
或许你可以给我一点药或是什么的
Maybe you could just give me a pill or something…
-有腹泻吗 -没
-Any diarrhea? -No.
-发烧 -没
-Fever? -No.
-胃痉挛 -没
-Stomach cramps? -No.
那好 你有一阵子月经没来
Well, have you missed a period?

Yeah.
-糟了 -处♥女♥
-Uh, no. -Virgin?
不是 但是我有吃事后避孕药啊
No, but I took the morning-after pill!
90%安全 10%中大奖
90% safe. 10% is the catch.
这个是验孕棒 如果你想用的话
There’s a loo here if you want to use it.
挫屎 挫屎 挫屎
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
你真的挫屎了
Bollocks.
艾力克斯你在吗 我们可以见个面吗
Alex are you there? Can we meet?
我很想去 但是贝瑟尼的爸妈
I’d love to, but Bethany’s parents
想要去出吃晚餐 在Hazel
are taking us out to dinner at the Hazel.
那里超豪华的
How posh is that?
真是啊 去你的贝瑟尼
去你的她有钱的父母 去你的Hazel和去你的
好的 好好享受
好吧 打扰了
Okay. I’m sorry.
我 我
Um, I… I…
我有新消息
I’ve got news.
-我也是 -读它
-Me, too. -Read it.
有奖学金去哈佛念了
Scholarship to Harvard!
艾力克斯 这太棒了 恭喜
Alex, that’s so great. Congratulations.
这简直难以相信 对吧
It’s unbelievable, right?
你有波士顿大学的回信了吗 有吗
Have you heard back from Boston College, yet?
没有
No.
你将会进去的
Yeah, you’ll get in.
贝瑟尼怎么办 你有留住她吗
Yeah, what about Bethany? Have you told her?
她会没问题的啦
She’ll be fine.
她得到了这个 天啊 她得到的那玩意跟我的头发有关
She’s got this… Oh, God, she’s got this thing about my hair.
但她硬是猛拉它
But she literally yanks it.
而且她在做♥爱♥时摆出一副拉长了的马脸
And she pulls this funny face during sex like this…
-够了 够了 -我想她很像它
-Enough. Enough… -I think she likes it.
你都不觉得你应该
Don’t you care what she’s gonna think
关心一下她对于你仓促离开怎么想吗
about you rushing off like this?
这是怎么了
All right, what is it?
什么怎么了
What?
就是 你在保护贝瑟尼啊 你怎么了啊
Well, you’re defending Bethany. What’s wrong?
没事 没怎样
Nothing. Nothing’s wrong.
我想你应该是要更开心一点的
I thought you’d be happier.
我们在去波士顿的路上 冲啊
We’re on our way to Boston! Come on! Hey?
这很棒 真的很棒
It’s great. It’s great, really.
干得好
Well done.
怎么了 别这样 你也会来的啊
What, come on, you’re coming, too!
我的航♥班♥在三天后
My flight’s in three days,
那让我可以在飞走前安排一些事
which gives me time to get settled in before term starts.
你需要的是前进和预订你的机票
You need to go ahead and book your ticket.
没错
Sure.
我得先帮我的东西好好的分类一下
I have got some stuff to sort first,
但是我会在那的
but I’ll be there.
-别被恐♥怖♥份♥子♥炸掉啦 -没问题
-Don’t get blown up by terrorists. -Okay.
或是在飞机上失去舱压而被吸出去天空
Or lose cabin pressure and fall out of the sky.
罗茜 等等 等等 等等
Rosie, wait, wait, wait…
或者飞进一群鸟之间 我很认真
Or fly into a flock of birds. I mean it!
我可以推迟些 如果你需要我的话
I can delay, if you need me to.
不 你要搭上这班飞机
No. You’re getting on that plane.
我要拿走你某些东西 闭上你的眼睛
I’ve got you something. Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
给我你的手指 好的 让它保持在那
Give me your finger. Okay. Keep it there.
北美洲
North America.
保持联络 好吗
Keep in touch, okay?

Okay.
两周后见 所以
See you in two weeks, so…
波士顿
Boston.
这一边
This way?
如果我告诉了他 他就绝对不会离开了
If I’d told him, he’d never have left
而他的人生也就全毁了
and his whole life would have been ruined, too.
我的意思是 论点在哪啊
I mean, what’s the point?
多高贵啊 我会让这混♥蛋♥留下来陪我
How noble. I’d have forced the bastard to stay.
不 不 不 他不是爸爸
Oh, no, no. He’s not the dad.
爸爸只是某个窝囊废
That’s just some other loser.
你证明了你是一个
You are turning out to be
比外表看起来要有趣多了的人呢
a lot more interesting than you look.
你为什么不把小孩拿掉呢
Why don’t you just get rid of the thing?
我的父母是天主教♥徒♥
My parents are Catholic.
我并不全然相信那些 但是我不能这样做
I don’t believe in all that, but I can’t!
我完全了解啦
Oh, I had it all sussed!
搬去波士顿 读书 拿到好的工作
Move to Boston, study, get a great job,
27岁时回来并且开一间旅馆
at 27, come back and open a hotel.
然后结婚并且生小孩
Then get married and have kids.
一生的重大事件都列出来了
Wow. A whole life in bullet points.
是啊 但现在 它只是怀孕
Yeah, well now, it’s pregnant,
有小孩 全职妈妈
have sprog, full-time mother,
跟事业说拜拜 靠津贴过活 变肥 剪短发
wave goodbye to career, live off benefits, grow fat, lose hair.
是啊 你就像在扼杀你自己一样
Yeah. You might as well just kill yourself now.
我可以为这些药分类
I can sort the drugs.
在外面有一卡车的人们
Look. There’s loads of people out there
想着要小孩却得不到一个
that want a kid that can’t have one.
把这孩子送人吧
Give it away.
我还是可以去波士顿
I could still move to Boston.
我也可以再一次申请大学或者工作 我不在乎
I can apply to college again, or get a job. I don’t care.
所以这一切都会一样如常 只要撑过六个月
So it would all be the same, just six months later.
我甚至不用告诉艾力克斯
I don’t even need to tell Alex,
我只要想要好藉口就好啦
I could just think of an excuse.
那是不错的计划 宝贝
Whoa. That’s major denial, babe.
我只是刚好想到 这也是一种方法
I just happen to think it’s the way to go.
谁在那啊 艾力克斯
Who’s that? Alex.
你告诉他没有
Have you told him yet?
我有寄给他我到达波士顿的时间
I’m sending him my arrival time in Boston.
他只需要知道这些
That’s all he needs to know.
女孩 这些小谎言会永远跟着你的
Oh. All this fibbing is gonna catch up with you, girl.
那玩意从她体内胀爆的方式
The way that thing burst out of her.
说不定也会发生在你身上 说不定
That might happen to you! It might.
她的肚子会整个爆开来
Her whole belly will erupt.
血跟肠子
Blood and guts.
然后诡异的外星人就会
And this freakish alien will
从肚子跳出来咬掉你的头

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!