我会叫他把这些都忘了
I’ll just tell him to forget the whole thing.
凯蒂 那个
Katie that…
你就犯了一个大错了
That would be a big mistake.
听着 如果你现在拒绝他
Look, if you reject him now,
他就要花一辈子的时间
he’s gonna make it his life’s mission to go out there
在整个世界上寻找 这世界最完美最正的女孩
and meet the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world
试到头来 他会发现那就是你
just to try and get over you.
然后他将会娶这位最美的女孩
And he’ll end up marrying this other woman
并且他与她将会共渡剩下的人生
and spending the rest of his life with her.
然后你知道的 他会告诉他自己她到底有多完美
And you know, he’ll tell himself that she’s perfect and…
他真的应该庆幸
He really must be happy,
但那要是不是你的话 你知道的
but she won’t be you, you know?
但是你们两个没有真的亲亲过吧
But you two never actually kissed?
-有吗 -当然没有
-Did you? -Of course not.
凯蒂
Katie?
托比
Toby!
我真的很抱歉 不如就让我们假装它从来没有发
I’m really sorry. Let’s just pretend it never happened…
艾力克斯
Alex?
我真的了解到 今晚你忘了说
I only realized, uh, tonight that you forgot.
在你18岁生日那天
Your 18th birthday,
我想大约喝了5杯龙舌兰后
about five tequila slammers in, I think,
在你摔下凳子前
before you fell off the stool
所以那就是为什么你带着 贝瑟尼去跳舞
So that’s why you took Bethany to the dance.
然后你跟格雷格一起参加舞会
And you went with Greg.

Well, bye.
好的
Okay.
干杯
Cheers!
这真是太棒了
It’s so nice.
你拥有自己的旅馆了 亲爱的
Your own hotel, darling.
你老爹会以你为荣的
Your father would be so proud of you.
宝贝 宝贝 我们有客人来
Babe! Babe! We’ve got a visitor!
你们还有房♥间吗
Do you have a room?
是的 当然有啦
Yes, of course.
单人 住一晚
A single, for one night.
欢迎 你是我们第一位客人
Welcome! You are our first guest.
我们之前见过吗
Have we met before?
保险套掉下来卡在我阴♥道♥里
The condom came off inside my vagina
然后现在我不知道它在哪啊
and at present I’m unable to locate it!
我想应该没有吧
I don’t think so.
鲁比 你能带我们的客人到他的房♥间去吗
Ruby, would you please see our guest upstairs to his room?
没问题
Of course.
香槟免费
And free champagne!
好啦 请跟我走
All right, follow me and then…
全新的床 还有啊
Yeah, a brand new bed, and…
还有壮阔的海景
It’s massive and you get to see the sea.
该怎么说呢 风景真的超正点的
And it’s… It’s really pretty.
你会爱上它的 你会爱上它的
You’ll love it. You’ll love it.

Hi.

Hi…
小朋友们
Hey, guys!
-不要啦 我想要看他 -出去 快 出去
-No, I want to see him! -Come on, out. No, out.
我说出去 出去 去 去 去
I said out! Come on, out, out, out!
不 可是 我想
No, but I…
所以 我想
So, I, uh…
我想我需要一间房♥
I guess I need a room.
有行李吗
Any baggage?
没有耶
No.
我抛开一切了
I left it behind.
那你老婆
So your wife…
没有带来
Won’t be joining me.
我们都知道那样是不对的
We both knew it wasn’t right.
无敌海景还是一般风景
Sea view or garden view?
我 推荐无敌海景
I… recommend the sea.
那就来个海景吧
Um, sea it is.
一间海景房♥
One room with sea view.
鲁比 你可以带我们的客人 上楼看看无敌海景房♥吗
Um, Ruby would you mind showing our guest upstairs
抱歉老大 我现在忙着这个又忙那个太忙了
Sorry, chief, but I’m really busy doing the files right now.
那麻烦你 跟着我来
Um, please, follow me.
所以 我在飞机上作了一个很奇怪的梦
So, I had this weird dream on the plane over…
让我猜一猜 你是一个安全带夹
Let me guess, you were a clip on the seatbelts?
不是 没关系我知道了
No, I know,
你是 你是一个阀门上面有很吵的风扇
you were, um, a valve in those annoying fans
它总是朝着你吹着冷风 我永远也关不掉它们
that blow cold air on you? I can never turn those things off.
不是
No.
这也不是
No, uh…
我就是我
I was me.
而你就是你
And you were you,
现在站在这的你 就是最完美的你
standing where you are right now, perfect.
然后我用充满男子气概的方式把你抱住
And I took you in my arms, in a manly kind of way.
像这样
Like this.
然后说
And said,
“罗茜 邓恩 你能带我去跳舞吗”
“Rosie Dunne, can I take you to the dance?”
总比没有来的好
Better late than never.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!