这就是你关于你人生要多干有多干的证据啦
That’s how fucked-up your life is.

Mom!
尼斯这地方怎么样
How is Nice?
你有找到不错的餐厅吗
Have you found some good places to eat?
妈你还好吗
Mom, are you all right?
真的很抱歉
I’m sorry.

I’m…
妈到底怎么回事
Mom, what is it?
我有坏消息要跟你讲
It’s bad news for you.

Mom?
妈到底是怎么了
Mom, what is it?
你来了
Really?
当我听到 这些年我一直混混噩噩 我
When I heard, the years fell away, I was…
我又变成机窝囊废了
I was a fucked-up kid all over again.
你老爸就像英雄一样值得人去崇拜
Hero worshipping this amazing dad you had.
不好意思
Sorry.
我竟然没能跟他讲再见
I never got to say goodbye.
乖乖抱一个 抱一个不哭不哭乖乖
Hey, come here. Come here, you.
把你的手从老子的女人身上放开
Hey, hey! Hands off my woman!
我刚刚跟你表妹聊天
I’ve just been chatting to your cousin.
她真的是挺讨人厌的
She is such a bore.
你认真 你有生气吗
Seriously? Are you pissed?
这葬礼的场地真的挺难找的啊 艾力克斯
I find funerals really difficult, Alex.
因为罗茜我想说的是
Ah, cause Rosie, I mean,
现在对罗茜来说是很困难又难过的时期不是吗
she’s having a great time.
你知道吗 吃屎去吧你
You know what? Fuck you!
不要这样拜托
Please?
感谢你的来访
Thanks for turning up.
我们夫妻俩都很感谢你的哀悼
We both really appreciate your support.
走啦 快点
Let’s go, come on.
罗茜
Rosie,
你值得让一个 可以全心全意去爱你
you deserve someone who loves you with every beat of his heart,
不论刮风下雨永远陪伴在你左右
someone who’ll always be there for you,
并且爱着你的每一分每一寸
and who’ll love every part of you…
妈 不♥穿♥那件灰色的牛仔裤我就不出门
Mom! I’m not going without my grey skinny jeans!
好好好 等会拿来给你
All right! I’ll get them for you!
“罗茜 你值得让一个更”
“Rosie, you deserve someone who…”
有我的信吗
Anything for me?
有 只有这封
Uh, yeah, just this one.
从法国寄来的 在我爸死的前一天寄的
In France, the day before he died.
-天啊 不要读它 -你说什么
-Oh, God, don’t read that. -What?
因为它会让你难过的
Well, it’ll upset you.
我宁愿难过
I’m already upset.
好吧
Right.
你希望我留下来陪你吗
Do you want me to stay?
够好笑的了 不用
Funnily enough, no.
好吧 假如你需要我就打电♥话♥给我 好吗
Okay. Well, call me if you need anything, okay?
亲爱的 罗茜 我真是难以相信
Dear Rosie, I can’t believe it.
我终于在这了 终于漫步在这地中海的沿岸
Here I am at last, finally walking the Mediterranean coast.
我已经失去了许多年 都是为了等待这一刻
I’ve lost count of the years I’ve waited for this moment.
不知怎么的生活就是有他们的方式该去走该去前进
Somehow life got in the way.
而他们都是不错的
And it was all good,
这每一分每一秒对我来说都是没有任何后悔
I don’t regret a minute of it,
但是在我们的冒险中我们忘记了我们的梦想
but we forget our dreams at our peril.
我知道你也有你的梦想
I know you had yours, too,
但有时梦想的远去是为了某些更美好的事物
and it must feel sometimes like they’re gone for good.
但是我对于你成为一个女人是这么的骄傲 罗茜
But I’m so proud of the woman you’ve become, Rosie,
对于凯蒂你也是值得骄傲的妈妈
of the mother you’ve been to Katie.
我曾对你说关于你的都是真的
What I once said about you is still true,
没有什么可以挡住你
there’s nothing you can’t do
如果你用心去做的话
if you put your mind to it.
继续追逐你的梦想好吗
So keep chasing those dreams,
你会吧 亲爱的
will you, darling?
至少为了我去追逐你的梦想吧 爸爸字
For my sake, Dad.
为什么那些人可以 就这样就永远不在了呢
How can someone just not be there anymore?
去他妈的谁知道
Fuck knows.
至少他做了他想做的事
At least he did everything he wanted.
他没有忘记他的梦想
He didn’t forget his dreams.
如果我跟你讲
What if I told you
我要用一笔钱
I was gonna use my share
是之前卖♥♥屋子分到的呢
of the money from the house
然后帮我自己建一座旅馆呢
and get myself a hotel?
可能有点简陋
Somewhere simple but…
但是是属于我的旅馆
But my own place.
我想那会是非常棒的主意 妈
I think that would be awesome, Mom.
罗茜 我了解你可能不能跟我联络
Rosie, I understand that you haven’t been in touch.
但我只需要知道 一件事
And I just need to know one thing.
你跟他在一起开心吗
Are you happy with him?
在我人生中没有做到很多对的决定 但是这个家
There’s not much I got right in my life, but this family,
虽然不尽全然完美但它是个家
somehow we’re making it work.
所以我想如果用一个字来回答的话
So I guess the one word answer to your question
我想应该是
should be,
是的
“Yes.”
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey! -Hi.
看看这一个 香洲花♥园♥酒店
So look at this. The Sweetlands Hotel.
那是我们办毕业舞会的地方耶
That’s where we had our end of school dance!
他们刚加入我们的连锁店
Ah. They just joined our group.
然后我本来在查折扣相关资讯
And I was just checking for discounts,
然后我发现这个预约
and I found this booking…
那是格雷格的名字耶
That’s Greg’s name!
新婚套房♥ 这个周末
The bridal suite, for this weekend!
他会去那里出差
He’s already up there on business.
你是想 他是要订来庆祝我们的结婚周年纪念日吧
Do you think… For our anniversary?
是格雷格
It’s him. Mmm.
那个 我必须要在这里多待几个晚上
Uh, listen, I’m gonna have to stay here a few extra nights,
他们需要留下来我多看几个场地
the guys need me to check out some more venues.
你能带着凯蒂去看看你妈
Um, can you take Katie and go to your mom’s,
然后我回去大概是星期日 再顺道带你回去
and then I can swing by on Sunday and pick you up?
宝贝
Babe?

Fine.
好勒 晚点见 拜
Cool, see you later, then.
晚点说 拜
Talk later. Bye.
查看预约情况
Check the booking.
在这 新婚套房♥
Here it is. Bridal suite for two,
两个人住进去两小时前
checked in two hours ago…
罗茜 我不知道
Oh, Rosie, I’m…
罗茜 罗茜 你打算要说什么啊
Rosie! Rosie? What are you going to say?
操被抓包
Fuck!
“罗茜
“Rosie,
你值得一个全心全意爱你的人
you deserve someone who loves you with every beat of his heart.
不论刮风下雨永远陪伴在你身边
Someone who will always be there for you,
爱着你的全部每一分每一寸 甚至是你的缺点也一样
and who will love every part of you, especially your flaws.
我知道凯蒂需要她爸爸 我并不不想介入
I know Katie needs her dad. I don’t want to intrude.
如果这封信对你来说是个错误 那就当它从来不存在
So if this is all wrong, just ignore it
而且我也永远不会再提起这件事
and I promise I’ll never broach the subject again.
格雷格真的不是适合你的那个男人 罗茜
Greg’s not the man for you, Rosie.
我已经让你从我的手中错过两次
Twice I’ve let you slip through my fingers.
让我们不要害怕面对这个机会吧
Let’s stop being afraid and take the chance.
我知道怎么样才能让你开心
I know now I can make you happy.
打电♥话♥给我如果你也这么觉得的话
Call me if you feel the same way.
爱你 艾力克斯”
Love, Alex.”
艾力克斯 在吗
可以聊聊吗
我不认为你会想和我聊
拜托 艾力克斯 你有些奇怪
贝瑟尼
Bethany?
你在那里干麻
What are you doing there?
我住在这里啊 我搬进来了
I live here now. I moved in.
来看看这是谁啊 Schnuffs先生
Look who it is, Mr. Schnuffs!
Schnuffs先生
Mr. Schnuffs?
罗茜
Rosie?
宝贝 我们讲那个是不是太早啦
Hey… Baby, that thing we were talking about earlier.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章透纳先生
下一篇文章蚁哥正传
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!