I…It’s enough for me to have to put up with you two Yankees,
我…我忍♥受你们两个北方佬就够了
but I’m, you know, that’s…
可是我 你知道 那个…
Because of his wife, was that why? Or was it a religious problem?
因为他妻子 是不是?还是宗教原因?
It was a conditioning problem.
那是…那是个训练问题
Why do they call you Spearchucker?
他们为什么叫你“掷矛者”?
I used to throw the javelin. Ow.
我投过标枪 哦
All right, men, we’re not here to sell lemonade. We’re here to practice.
好了 伙计们 我们不是来卖♥♥柠檬水的 我们来训练的
But first I’d like to officially welcome Spearchucker. Is it all right to call you that?
但首先我要正式欢迎“掷矛者” 这样叫你可以吗?
Call me whatever you want to.
想怎么叫我都行
Good. Well, I just want you to know
很好 我只想你们知道
that we’re all the same here on the playing field. Yeah.
在这个球场上我们都是同等的 对
officers and men alike.
呃 军官和大家都一样
Now, we’re going to begin with the three basic principles.
现在 我们要从三条基本原则开始
Organization, discipline and teamwork.
组织 训练以及团队合作
Now… Pardon me.
现在… 对不起
Do you mind if we limber up first? That’s a good idea. You organize that.
你不介意我们先伸展一下吧? 好主意 你来组织
Move that line, hey! Hold that line, hey!
守住防线 嘿!守住防线 嘿!
All right, Seidman, keep on pushing that… Whatever you call it.
好了 赛德曼 继续推那个…不管叫什么的玩意儿
That’s good. All right, Hot Lips, keep their arms and limbs moving there.
很好 不错 火热之唇 让她们舞动手臂和四肢
Radar, you’re a coach.
雷达 你是教练
You’re not a corporal. You’re a coach,
你不是下士 你是一名教练
so keep them going through there.
叫他们穿过去
Good, Hot Lips.
很好 火热之唇
All right, Seidman, give them five.
好了 赛德曼 给他们五分钟
All right, men, take five.
好了伙计们 休息五分钟
Spearchucker.
掷矛者
Well, we look pretty lousy, don’t we?
我们看起来相当烂 对不对?
Well, for college players that have been out of training for seven or eight years
哦 对于脱离训练七八年的大学球员来说
yeah, you look pretty lousy.
没错 你们很烂
Listen, I got an idea how we can make some money.
听好 我有个主意可以挣些钱
We leave him out of the first half of the game.
我们上半场留他不出场
We bet half our money.
我们用一半钱下注
They roll up some points, okay?
他们会接连得分 对吧?
Second half of the game, we stick him in.
下半场 我们派他上去
We get odds from them.
我们跟他们有赔率差
We bet the other half of the money. We clean up.
我们下注另一半钱 然后清盘
That’s very good thinking, Captain. Yeah. It sounds good to me.
想法非常好 上尉 对 我听着很好
And I had another idea.
哦 我还有一个主意
I think we should have some plays. I gotta get some water.
我认为我们应该有些打法 我得喝点水
You know, usually in football, you have some organized plays.
你知道 通常在橄榄球比赛里 你有些组织打法
Well, if you don’t mind, I took the liberty.
哦 你不介意的话 我就自作主张了
You have.
哦 你有啊
I drew up about seven or eight plays. These are good.
我画了大概七八种战术 这些挺好的
I think that’s about all this bunch can handle.
我想大概是这帮人能做到的全部了
Very good. Yes. Very, very good.
非常好 是的 非常非常好
What are these little arrows?
这些小箭头是什么?
Right into his hands. Right on!
正落在他手里 正好
Well, it’s only six points. Six points.
噢 只不过6分而已 6分?
Well, it’s only one point.
噢 只是1分而已
One point! Who’s that number one?
1分!? 那个一号♥是谁?
That man runs like a rabbit. We can’t stop him.
跑得跟兔子一样 我们挡不住他
Yeah. I remember him from the pros. They call him Super Bug.
对 我记得他是职业队来的 他们叫他“超级虫”
He had one year with the Rams before the army got him.
他跟公羊队待了一年 然后陆军征召了他
We can’t do anything with him in there. Hey, listen.
他在这里我们啥也干不了 喂 听着
What’re we gonna do? Spearchucker, you got to come in now.
我们怎么办? 掷矛者 你得现在入场
We can’t wait till the second half. No, no.
我们不能等到下半场了 不不
We got to stick to our strategy,
我们必须坚持我们的策略
but the first thing you guys have to do
但你们首先要做的…
is get him out of the ballgame. But what are we…
就是把他弄出球场 但我们怎么…
Hey, Davidson! Here.
喂 戴维森 过来
Let’s ease up just a little bit.
我们稍微放松那么一点
We don’t want the score too lopsided.
我们不想比分太过于一边倒
He caught it!
他拿到了
Get him! Get him!
抓住他 抓住他
Go get him! Go get him!
去抓住他 去抓住他
Who’s he giving it to?
他递球给谁了?
Isn’t that Corporal Judson with the ball? Judson?
那不是贾德森下士拿球吗? 贾德森?
Judson’s a lineman. Judson can’t run!
贾德森是边线员 贾德森不能跑
He’s loose. He’s loose.
他放空了 他放空了
For crying out loud, Judson, what’re you doing?
老天爷了噜 贾德森 你干嘛呢?
I don’t know. What are you doing with the ball?
我不知道 你拿着球干啥呢?
Duke, you threw me that damn ball.
“公爵” 你扔给我那该死的球
All right, come on, let’s get in a huddle.
好了 来吧 我们抱成团
What the hell? You had the whole field open!
搞什么鬼?你当时整个球场都是开放的
Why’d you go and fall down for?
你跑去摔一跤干嘛?
I’m no goddamn runner. I’m a lineman.
我不是该死的跑锋 我是边线员
We’re going to really clean up today.
我们今天真的要清盘了
Hut one, hut two!
开球一 开球二
It’s only two points.
噢 不过是两分而已
Two points.
两分
What the hell you think you are, a cannon?
你以为你是什么 加农炮吗?
What kind of a snap was that?
那叫什么开球?
We got a lot of money on this game.
这场球赛我们下了好些钱
This is embarrassing, man.
这很丢人 伙计
Oh, go, we want some dough! Oh, go, we want some dough!
来来 我们要发点财 来来 我们要发点财
Let’s go! Let’s go!
我们上! 我们上!
What happens now? We get a free kick.
现在怎样? 我们发任意球
A free kick! Girls!
罚任意球 姑娘们
Hit that ball! Kick that ball! Hit that ball! Kick that ball!
打球啊 踢球啊 打球啊 踢球啊
Another six points.
又是6分
Another six points.
又是6分
Look, look, he’s…he’s hurt.
看 看 他…他受伤了
He’s leaving the game!
他要退出比赛
He’s hurt! He’s hurt!
他受伤了 他受伤了
He’s leaving the game! He’s hurt!
他要退出比赛 他受伤了!
He’s hurt! He’s hurt! He’s leaving the game! He’s hurt!
他受伤了 他受伤了!他要退出比赛 他受伤了!
What the hell’s the matter with you? Smith!
你是出了什么鬼 史密斯?
Goddamn bastards pulled something.
该死的杂种们动了手脚
Hey, Coach, did I break my 9 in 400?
喂 教练 我破了自己400米记录吗?
400! This is not a track meet. This is a football game.
400米?这不是田径 这是橄榄球赛
What the hell do you think I pay you for?
你以为我付你钱是干嘛来的?
Get him up. Walk him around. Do something.
扶他起来 带他走走 做点什么
I think I’ll run the 440.
我想我要跑440米
440! This is a football game, God damn it!
440米?这是橄榄球赛 该死的
All right, you guys, get in there and kill them!
好了 你们大家 去宰了他们
All right, bub, your fucking head is coming right off.
好了 小♥弟♥弟♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的脑袋就要掉了
I’m ready, Coach. Ready, Coach.
我准备好了 教练 好了 教练
Ready for what?
准备好什么了?
I’m in the broad jump, Coach.
我要参加跳跃 教练
Get him back on the bench. Broad jump! Keep him back.
带他回板凳上 跳远! 让他待着
Still 16-0.
还是16-0
16-0.
16-0.
Well, that’s not bad. 16-0 in the first half.
噢 还不坏 半场16比0
I guess I have to give them the old Knute Rockne at half-time.
我估计我得在中场给他们克努特·罗克内 [美式橄榄球著名教练]才行
About time for the gun. Right.
大概到时间鸣枪了 对
He runs like a mother, but how are we gonna score…
他跑得像个老母亲 但我们怎么才能得分…
Men, ever since the dark days before Pearl Harbor,
老兄 从珍珠港之前的那些黑暗日子起
I’ve been proud to wear this uniform. Boone, you got a towel?
我就以穿着这身军服为荣 布恩 你有毛巾吗?
Henry, have you pressed the bets yet? Today we are wearing…
亨利 你加注了没有? 今天我们穿着…
Henry, have you pressed the bets yet, babe?
亨利 你加注了没有 宝贝?
The bets, the bets! Henry, press the bets, man.
赌注 赌注! 亨利 去加注 老兄
Come on,man. Finish, finish the halftime speech.
赶紧 老兄 结束 结束半场演讲
Hit them with a mortar! Kick them off the hill!
迫击炮打他们!踢他们下山!
Mash them! Smash them! Kill! Kill! Kill! Mash them! Smash them! Kill! Kill! Kill!
捣碎他们!碾碎他们!杀杀杀杀!
Hot Lips!
火热之唇
There’s a time and a place for everything, damn it!
事情要分时间地点 该死!
Right. Bobo. Bo! Bo!
对 嘭嘭 嘭…嘭
Come on, Smitty. Come on, boy.
加油 斯密提 加油 伙计
What’s the matter with him?
他怎么回事?
What’s the matter with him?
他怎么回事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!