Larger needles, Knocko. Now sutures.
大针头 纳可 缝合线
Start wrapping up. I could use another one.
开始包扎 我可以再用一个
Does anybody know if this is an officer or an enlisted man?
有没有人知道这是军官还是士兵?
He’s an enlisted man. Make the stitches big.
他是一名士兵 针法大一些
Attention. Captain Bani… Captain Bandini.
注意了 班尼上尉…班迪尼上尉
Attention. Attention. Captain Bandini is now performing
注意了 注意了 班迪尼上尉现在要表演…
a palmaral pop, poplit, a pop…
一次手掌…掌腘 腘肌…
A palmaral p-o-p-I-i-t-e-r-a-I
一次手掌 掌 腘-肌
artery exploration
动脉探测
and possible graft.
还可能有移植手术
The following memo has just come through.
以下备忘录已经下达
Please remove all pictures, postcards, nude calendars, et cetera, from the walls
请把照片 明信片 裸女月历等等从墙上撤下来
so that our rooms may look clean and orderly. That is all.
让我们的房♥间看起来干净有序 完毕
It is you. It’s you! What?
是你 是你 什么?
Duke, I ever tell you how Androscoggin College
“公爵” 我跟你说过安德罗斯根学院…
beat Dartmouth in a raging blizzard 6-0
在狂风大雪中6-0打败达特茅斯吧?
’cause I intercepted a pass? Yeah. You told me.
因为我拦截了一次传球 对 你跟我说过
They had this great passer, see,
他们有个很棒的传球手 明白吧
and we held them 0-0 till the last 20 seconds,
我们跟他们0-0直到最后20秒
and then, snow and all, he let one go, and it went sailing, boom!
接着 还在风雪里 他传出了一球 一路飞来 嘭
Lucky your mouth wasn’t open or it would’ve gotten stuck in your throat.
幸好你嘴巴没张开 否则它就卡你喉咙了
Oh, baby! How is Trapper John?
哦 宝贝 情场捕手约翰怎么样了?
I thought you’d never remember! John Mclntyre!
我以为你永远不会记得呢 约翰·麦金泰尔
John Mclntyre! Trapper John.
约翰·麦金泰尔!情场捕手约翰
Only man ever found fulfillment in a Boston Maine Railway, in the ladies’ can.
唯一被发现在波士顿缅因铁路上搞过的男人 在女卫生间里
Conductor opened the door, the girl looked out and yelled, “He trapped me!
售票员打开门 那女孩往外一看 喊道:“他捕到我了”
“Oh, my God, he trapped me!”
“我的天 他捕到我了”
Honest to God. How are you?
我的老天 你好吗?
I’m great. What’s going on over there?
我很好 那边是怎么回事?
Well, well, well, must be Painless Polish Day in the shower tent.
哦哦哦 一定是淋浴帐篷里的无痛波兰人日
Painless Polish Day in the shower tent?
淋浴帐篷里的无痛波兰人日?
Walt Waldowski, the dentist. You met him.
沃特·瓦多斯基 那个牙医 你见过他的
Well, what, are those guys waiting to scrub his back?
哦 咋的 那些人等着给他擦背吗?
No. He’s what you might call the best-equipped dentist in the army.
不 他就是那种也许可称为“装备最精良”的军中牙医
You may call it that. Yeah.
你可以这么说 对
I saw once in med school, in pre-med.
我在医科学校见过一次 在预科
I did an autopsy on a guy. He would have been drowned and all swollen up…
我解剖了一个男的 他应该是淹死的 全身肿胀
You an authority on that? I heard that one, too.
你对这种事是权威? 我也听说过这个
The most extraordinary thing. You told that one…
最为离奇的东西 你告诉过那个…
And a friend of mine had a…
我的一个朋友有一个…
Boy, I’d surely love to see that angry!
天 我肯定想要看看那东西暴起
Nurse!
护士
Boone, get me a cc of adrenaline and a cardiac needle.
布恩 给我一毫升肾上腺素 和一支强心针
I’m sorry, adrenaline and… Just get it!
对不起 肾上腺素和… 去拿就是了
And you can cut me about a four-inch piece of wire
你可以给我剪一段4寸的线
and about an inch and a half of tape.
还有大约一英寸半的胶带
more tape.
多剪一点胶带
Hi, soldier. Who is it?
嗨 士兵 是谁?
It’s Trapper, Trapper. Don’t worry. Let’s get some of this stuff off.
是捕手 捕手 别担心 把这东西弄走一些
You idiot! I said a cardiac needle.
你这白♥痴♥!我说了一支强心针
You want me to get a nurse?
你要我找个护士来吗?
It’s too late, Boone. You killed him.
太迟了 布恩 你害死了他
At ease. This is Major O’Houlihan, our new chief nurse.
稍息 这位是欧胡拉罕少校 我们的新任护士长
This is where we do the dirty work.
这是我们干脏活儿的地方
Captain Murrhardt. Sponge.
莫哈特上尉 海绵
Hi. Hi, Captain.
嗨 嗨 上尉
Dennis, don’t you remember? I helped carry your luggage from the airfield.
丹尼斯 你不记得了?我帮你从机场带的行李
Oh, yes. Hello, Dennis. Hi.
哦 对 你好 丹尼斯 嗨
This is Captain Black. Hello, Captain Black.
这是布莱克上尉 你好 布莱克上尉
Hi, I’m Ugly John, your gas passer.
嗨 我是丑约翰 你的气体麻醉师
Ugly John.
丑约翰
It’s only you, Judson. Captain Sacks.
是你啊 贾德森 萨克斯上尉
Hello, Captain Sacks. How’s the operation going?
你好 萨克斯上尉 手术进行怎么样?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑?
Scissors.
剪刀
And this is Captain Knocko McCarthy.
这位是纳可·麦卡锡上尉
Hello, Major. Right.
你好 少校 对
Now I’ll show you the rest of the operation, if you’ll excuse the pun.
现在我带你看其它手术 请原谅我的双关语
This is the pre-op ward. I’ll take these things.
这是术前病房♥ 我来拿这些
This is the post-op ward.
这是术后病房♥
If you don’t mind…
如果你不介意…
Vollmer, take care of these, will you?
沃尔默 拿好这些东西 好吗
Finished work for the day?
今天的工作完成了?
Yes. Why?
是的 干嘛?
Good, good. I just wanted to make sure you had time to sleep this off.
好好 我只是想确认你有时间睡眠消肿
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Trapper! Captain Mclntyre! What the hell…
捕手 麦金泰尔上尉 搞什么鬼…
That’s a captain?
那是一名上尉?
What’s going on? Who started this?
出什么事了?谁先开始的?
I hit him! I hit him! He’s an ignoramus, that knucklehead!
我打了他 我打了他!他是个无知的人 这个木头脑袋
He wouldn’t have touched me if I’d had my guard up.
要不是我没防备 他本来碰不了我
Let us settle this, Colonel, between ourselves. Alone!
让我们来解决 中校 我们自己 单独解决
What do you think I’m running, an English boarding school?
你们以为我管理的是什么?英国寄宿学校吗?
Mclntyre, you’re under arrest.
麦金泰尔 你被捕了
Confine yourself to quarters pending an investigation.
调查期间自我禁闭在住处
Henry, are you kidding?
哦 亨利 你开玩笑?
I deeply regret this unfortunate incident.
我对这起不幸事件深感遗憾
We try to remember we’re a military organization.
我们努力记住我们是军事组织
I should certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此
Vollmer, that man is under arrest. Confine him to his quarters.
沃尔默 这个人被捕了 把他禁闭在他的住处
Captain Mclntyre, you are officially…
麦金泰尔上尉 你被正式…
Come on. Cut it out, Vollmer.
好了 省省吧 沃尔默
Attention, camp compound. Urine specimens will be required from all…
注意了 营地范围内 要求全体尿样…
Disregard last transmission.
不用管刚才的广播
I’m sorry, Colonel. What the hell’s the matter with you?
对不起 中校 你是有什么鬼毛病?
Henry, you want some coffee? Yes, please.
亨利 你要咖啡吗? 好的 谢谢
Ho-Jon, get him some coffee.
昊俊 给他倒咖啡
Well, what’s wrong with you?
好了 你是怎么回事?
I don’t know. I must have lost my punch.
我不知道 我一定是拳头没力气了
I never expected the son of a bitch to get up!
我就没想过让那狗♥娘♥养♥的能起来
That’s no kind of an answer.
这回答不成体统
Come on, Henry. You know why he did it.
好了 亨利 你知道他为什么那么做
I can’t have my junior officers striking each other.
我不能让我的下级军官互相殴打
Now, damn it, Henry. Frank Burns is a menace!
哦 该死的 亨利 弗兰克·伯恩斯是个威胁
Every time a patient croaks on him,
每次有病人被他治死
he says it’s God’s will or somebody else’s fault.
他就说是上帝的旨意 或是别人的错
Yeah, this time he blamed it on some kid who was stupid enough to believe him.
对 这一回他怪罪一个孩子 那孩子傻乎乎地信了他
The hell with that.
见他的鬼去吧
I’m tired of you guys trying to run this outfit.
我厌倦了你们两个想要管理这个机构
This time, there’s going to be disciplinary action.
这一回 要有纪律处分
What are you going to do, Henry?
你打算怎么做 亨利?
What’s this? West Point… Well, I’d planned to name Trapper chief surgeon
这算什么?西点吗? 哦 我原来计划让捕手主管手术
to consult on your shift and Frank’s.
为你和弗兰克换班考虑
That’s damn good thinking.
这想法太好了
Yeah, but now I can’t do it for at least a week.
对 但我现在至少一周内不能这么做
If I announced it now after what our new chief nurse saw this afternoon,
如果我现在宣布 就在新护士长今天下午看到那一幕之后
you’d hear her yelling from Washington to Seoul.
你会听到她从华盛顿喊到首尔
Don’t you have any sugar in this place?
你们这地方没有糖吗?
Good morning. Today’s musical selections will be rendered by
早上好 今天的音乐选辑将由
Achi Takamura Seamuchiwa Bobcats.
赤地鬼村山猫乐队带来
Colonel Blake, General Hammond did not answer the phone, sir!
布雷克中校 哈蒙德将军没有接电♥话♥ 长官
They said he was at a football game.
他们说他在美式橄榄球赛上
Those generals have all the fun!
那帮将军们倒会找乐子
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Attention. Attention. May I have the camp’s attention?
注意 注意 请营地注意了
This week’s movie will be When Willie Comes Marching Home.
本周的电影是“威利还乡记”
The biggest parade of laughs of World War II.
二战最为爆笑的电影
All the loves, laughs and escapades of the Willies who came marching home.
返乡的威利碰到的爱 和欢笑 以及越轨行为
This film stars Dan Dailey, Corinne Calvet and Colleen Townsend.
本片由丹·戴利 科琳娜·卡佛特和科琳·汤森主演
Captain Pierce, may I join you?
皮尔斯上尉 我可以加入吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!