Hell, you ought to know. You guys pulled something out there.
见鬼 你应该知道 你的人在场上动了手脚
Well, I guess you don’t want to double the bet.
哦 我猜想你不想赌注翻倍
The hell I don’t.
靠 鬼才不想
We were beating you without him, and we’ll go on beating you.
我们没他也打败你们了 我们会继续打败你们
Are you prepared to back that up with odds?
你准备在赔率上反映吗?
Damn right. Three to one. Double the bet.
对极了 三赔一 赌注加倍
Who’s that 24? Who is he?
那个24号♥是谁?他是谁?
Stop him! Stop him!
拦住他!拦住他!
Stop him! Stop him! Who is that guy?
拦住他!拦住他!那家伙是谁?
He wasn’t in the game in the first half.
他上半场没在比赛啊
Stop him!
拦住他!
That’s Spearchucker Jones. Spearchucker who?
那是掷矛者琼斯 掷矛者啥?
He played with San Francisco before he got drafted.
他入伍前在旧金山队打球
Boy, he’s going to be tough to stop, too.
天 他可很难拦得住
Henry, you brought in a ringer, did you?
亨利 你引进了一个顶替球员 是不是?
Radar. Yes,sir.
雷达 在 长官
What’s the general trying to say? Didn’t bring him in the first half, did you?
将军要说啥? 上半场没让他上 是不是?
He’s just been informed as to the identity of our Spearchucker.
他刚被告知我们掷矛者的身份
His ringer’s spotted our ringer.
他的顶替球员认出了我们的顶替球员
How do you like them apples, Charlie?
喜欢这个炸♥弹♥吧 查理?
You can’t trust anybody.
真是谁也不能信啊
Now watch him make the extra point.
好好看他得附加分吧
Hut three.
开球三
Isn’t that illegal?
那不是犯规的吗?
Relax, Charlie. What kind of team is it?
放松 查理 这是啥队伍啊?
Relax. They’re falling all around like dead flies!
放松 他们像没头苍蝇一样到处乱撞
All right. Ball is down. Ball is down.
好了 掉球 掉球!
No piling. Let’s get ’em up.
别堆压 把他们拉起来
Look! A red flag! We’ve got a red flag!
看 一面红旗 我们得了一面红旗
Hot Lips!
火热之唇
It’s a penalty, you blithering idiots.
那是处罚 你这聒噪的白♥痴♥
Judson, get off of him. You’ll be thrown out of the game.
贾德森 离开他 你会被赶出比赛的
Judson, kill him!
贾德森 宰了他
What’s wrong with you, huh?
你什么毛病 嗯?
We’re here to play football, not fight!
我们来打球的 不是打架
Bastard 88 called me a coon.
杂种88号♥ 叫我黑鬼
Called you a what?
叫你什么?
Coon.
黑鬼
Okay, that’s an old pro trick to get you thrown out of the ballgame.
好了 那是职业比赛的老花招 要害你被赶出去
Why don’t you do the same thing to him?
你干嘛不对他用同一招?
What, call him a coon?
什么 叫他黑鬼?
No, no, the boys in camp used to talk about his sister.
不不 营地里的弟兄们曾经说过他妹妹
Her name was Gladys. Use it!
她名叫格拉蒂丝 就用它
Yeah. All right, all right.
对 对了对了
Ready, set?
预备 开球
What the hell is he doing, for God’s sake?
他是在搞什么鬼 老天在上
What’s the matter here?
这是怎么回事?
They’re taking him out.
他们要带他出场
Hey, you big ape! Blockhead!
喂 你这大猿猴!木头脑袋!
69 is divine! 69 is divine! 69 is divine! 69 is divine!
69号♥是天神 69号♥是天神
There you go, Charlie.
你完了 查理
Another side of beef for your butcher shop.
你的肉铺又掉一块牛肉
Let’s get the ball and really go! Hey, hey! Ho, ho!
我们拿球好好打!嘿嘿 呵呵
Who’s the brunette? She a new one?
那个褐肤色的是谁?她是新来的?
Yeah, I just had her shipped in.
对 我刚让人把她运来
Yeah. Not bad.
好啊 不错
Kill them! Kill them, God damn it!
宰了他们!宰了他们 该死的!
Hut one!
开球一
My God! They’ve shot him!
我的天 他们开枪打他了
Hot Lips, you incredible nincompoop. It’s the end of the quarter.
火热之唇 你傻到不可思议 那是本节结束
What did I make you a major for?
我让你当少校干嘛的?
For a team like that? Look, I’m doing the…
就这么一支队伍? 你看 我做得…
I did the best I could, Charlie.
我尽了全力了 查理
I didn’t know they were going to bring in a ringer.
我当时不知道他们会找顶替球员
I ought to put you in there and let them kill you, is what I ought to do.
我要把你派上场让他们宰了你 我就该那么做
What about my knee, Charlie? Remember my knee.
我的膝盖怎么办 查理?记得我的膝盖吧
You better get on your goddamn knee and start praying. Trick knee, my ass.
你最好双膝跪倒开始祈祷 膝盖问题个屁
My God!
我的天
Not bad, huh? Did you see that?
不坏吧? 你看见了吗?
Get the hell back there. Where’s my…Get back there.
给我回那边去 我的帽子…回去回去
Well, looks like we may make it. Seconds to go. All right.
哦 看来我们能做到 还有几秒钟了 对
Okay, fellas, we don’t have very much time left.
好了 伙计们 我们没剩下多少时间了
Now, I just checked with the ref.
我刚跟裁判核对过
I got a special play I want to run with, a center eligible play.
我有个特殊打法要试试 中锋合格战术
We line up with everybody to the right of the center
我们每个人都排成队在中锋右边
except Hawkeye, who drops back one yard just before the snap of the ball.
除了鹰眼以外 他在开球前拖后一♥码♥
Now, that makes you the semi-eligible,
这样你就成了半合格的
but all you have to do is take the ball right back from Trapper between your legs
你要做的就是 从你两腿间接过捕手的球
and hide it under your belly and walk toward their goal line.
把它藏在你肚子底下 走向他们的球门线
All right?
好吗?
Trapper.
捕手
All right, come on. We got it.
好了 来吧 我们赢定了
All right. This is only one time. $5,000. All right?
好了 只有一次机会 5千美元 好吗?
Worth a try. It’d be a miracle if we can.
值得一试 如果我们做到了就是奇迹
I’m short. I’m short one.
我是矮个子
What do you say? What do you say? Let’s do it now!
大家怎么说? 我们这就上吧
Ready, Hawk?
准备好了 鹰眼?
Ready!
准备
Set!
开球
What are you doing? Get back there!
你干啥呢 回去
I got the ball! I got the ball!
我拿到球了 我拿到球了
Run with it!
拿着跑啊
Who the hell’s that?
那是什么鬼?
Illegal!
犯规
Good damn it, where’s that referee?
该死 裁判在哪里?
Two dollars. Two dollars.
两美元 两美元
Four dollars.
四美元
Out. I fold.
出局 我盖牌
Raise you two more. You raise his two?
加你两块 你加他两块?
Raise you another two.
再加你两块
I have an Oklahoma. Oh, God!
我有俄克拉荷马 哦 老天
What is that? Oklahoma. It’s a pair of eights,
那是啥? 俄克拉荷马 是一对8
a ten of spades, a deuce, and a five. You win!
一张黑桃10 一张二 还有一张五 你赢
What are you talking about? What do you have?
你说什么呢?你有什么牌?
Tokyo.
东京
The United States Armed Forces Radio is on the air.
合众国三军电台正在广播
Duke?
“公爵”?
Yeah? You busy?
什么? 你忙吗?
What is it?
什么事?
Henry’s got our orders. We can go home.
亨利收到我们的命令 我们可以回家了
Right now?
现在吗?
Any time. Whenever we want.
随时 我们想什么时候都行
Do you mind if we get out of this guy’s brain first?
你介意我们先把这家伙的脑子弄完吗?
Can’t you sew this thing up? You got that vessel under control.
你能不能把这东西缝上?你已经把血管弄好了
Pledget.
脱脂棉
Haven’t you?
是不是?
I want to make sure the oozing is completely checked before I close up.
我要确保在我闭合之前渗漏已经完全核查过了
Damn perfectionist.
该死的完美主义者
Yeah, well, I’m…
对 那个 我…
I’ll see you.
回头见
Five goddamn months,
该死的五个月了
and they don’t even give a guy time off for good behavior.
他们连休假都不给 我行为良好
Hey, hey, man
喂喂 老兄
see you around.
后会有期
It’s possible.
有可能哦
Take care of the squirrels.
照顾好小松鼠们
So long, Pup-Pup.
再会了 狗狗
Will you go, for Christ’s sakes?
你走不走 老天爷
Will you go before they change their mind? Get out of here!
你走不走 趁他们还没改主意 赶紧滚
“O Lord God, listen favorably to our prayers
天主啊 好好倾听我们的祈祷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!