I knew sometime we’d have to say sayonara
我早知道我们迟早得说再见
Kiss’s promised that you’ll be turning someday to me.
亲吻保证你有一天会回转到我这里
Colonel, fair’s fair. If I nail Hot Lips and punch Hawkeye, can I go home?
中校 公平来说 要是我搞了火热之唇又揍了鹰眼 我能回家吗?
I’ll remember I’ll remain same till the day that I die.
我会记得 我会保留一些 直到我死的那一天
I’ll see your face in the moment stars in the sky.
星星布满天空那一刻 我将看到你的脸
Hawkeye! Yeah, I’ll be there in a minute.
鹰眼! 在 我这就来
Hawkeye!
鹰眼
Come on. Shit.
快 糟糕
Okay. Hey, listen, Seidman, get another guy.
好了 听着 塞德曼 另找一个人来
We gotta take this into the OR, just on the stretcher.
我们得把这个送进手术室 就在担架上
Hold on, you’re gonna be just fine, fella.
坚持住 你会好的 伙计
Okay. I can’t move my hand. Now, come on.
好了 我动不了我的手 快
Have you got the cutdowns, darling?
你找到切口了吗 亲爱的?
You’re gonna go to sleep. You’re gonna be just fine.
你要睡一下 你会没事的
Hot Lips, let me have one of your sterile knives, please.
火热之唇 请给我一把无菌刀
I’m gonna need two vascular clamps. All right.
我需要两个止血钳 好的
And an arterial suture.
还有一根动脉缝合线
As soon as you give me the clamp,
一旦你把止血钳递给我
I want you to be ready to gown and glove me. All right?
我就要你准备给我穿手术大褂戴手套 好吗?
You ready? Yeah. Okay.
你准备好了? 是的 很好
Here we go. It’s gonna spurt a bit.
我们开始 会喷出来一点
Okay. You got it?
好了 你弄好了
Aye, aye, baby.
哎呀呀 宝贝
Clamp. Yeah.
止血钳 好
Okay, gown.
好了 大褂
Gloves.
手套
You got an arterial suture ready? Yeah.
你准备好动脉缝合线了吗? 是的
Okay. Ugly, move out of the way ’cause I’m looking around over there.
好 老丑 让开地方 因为我要在那边找东西
Baby, we’re gonna see some stitching like you never saw before!
宝贝 我们要看到的缝合术是你从未见识过的
Attention. Attention.
注意 注意
You got it? Okay. Here she goes.
你弄好了? 好 这就好
This is Colonel Blake’s office.
这里是布雷克中校办公室
…has just declared marijuana a dangerous drug.
刚刚宣布大♥麻♥为一种危险药物
Despite earlier claims by some physicians
尽管早先一些内科医生声明说…
that it is no more harmful than alcohol, this is now found to be the case.
它并不比酒精更有害 现在看来不是这回事
That is all.
完毕
Oh, really?
哦 真的?
When did you get them? Let me try it on you.
你什么时候得的?我来给你试试
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是
Hey, Dago Reddo! Hi.
喂 达戈·雷多(“劣质红酒”) 嗨
You’re just in time for cocktails. Come on in.
你正好赶上鸡尾酒 快进来
No. No, thank you. I can’t, really.
不不 谢谢 我不能喝 真的
Hawkeye. Hawkeye.
鹰眼 鹰眼
Okay, Red. Could I speak to you?
怎么 雷 我能跟你说句话吗?
Yeah, sure.
行啊 当然
No, outside.
不 去外面
What? I have to talk to you outside.
怎么? 我必须跟你出去说
You all right? Hiya, PupPup.
你还好吧? 嗨 小狗狗
Sorry to drag you away from the gang in there, but…
抱歉把你从里面拉出来 但是…
What?
什么事?
Litsen, this’ll only take a moment.
你看 就耽误你一会儿
There’s a problem with Walt Waldowski. Painless?
沃特·瓦多斯基有个问题 “无痛哥”吗?
Painless. You got a toothache? He’s a good dentist.
“无痛哥” 你牙疼么?他是个好牙医
No, no, no, it’s not my problem. See, it’s his problem.
不不不 不是我有问题 你看 是他有问题
What do you mean? What is it?
你什么意思?怎么回事?
Well, what is it… That’s…
嗯 怎么回事…就是…
It’s difficult to talk about, you see, because
很难启齿 你看 因为…
I learned about his problem in confession.
我是在听告解时了解到他的问题的
And you can’t… I can’t divulge.
所以你不能… 我不能泄露
Can you give me a hint? But I…
你能不能给我点暗示? 但我…
Just an idea? Well, no.
就一点概念 嗯 不行
But I can tell you how serious it is.
但我能告诉你有多严重
He and the boys were playing poker
他和弟兄们在打扑克
and one of the boys turned to him and asked him for…
有一个弟兄转过脸来 要求他…
a ruling on one of the hands.
裁决一手牌
And Walt said
而沃特说…
he said, “What does it matter? It’s only a game.”
他说:“有什么要紧的?只是个游戏”
Painless said, “What does it matter? It’s only a game”?
无痛哥说:“有什么要紧?只是个游戏”?
Poker, only a game? Yeah.
扑克 只是个游戏? 对
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
对 我也这么想
I guess I better go see a man about a tooth.
我想我最好去找人看看牙齿了
Thank you.
谢谢你
See, I didn’t know what to do.
看 我不知道该怎么做
Pup-Pup.
狗狗
You see, there are some…
你看 有一些…
There are some things that absolution just…
有一些事情 告解只是…
Well…
唉…
Seven, eight, Jack. Straight. Three on a low.
七点 八点 J 顺子 三张
Four, three… Hawkeye, there’s an empty chair here looking for a player.
四 三…鹰眼 有一张空椅子等着玩家呢
Baby, I’ve got a toothache like you can’t believe.
宝贝 我牙疼得你想象不到
Why do you bring that dog in here?
你干嘛带那只狗进来?
Last time you did I lost $30.
上次你这么做我输了30美元
Listen, why do you have to sit right behind me? It makes me very nervous.
听着 你干嘛非得坐在我后面?搞得我很紧张
It brings me a lot of luck. Sit there, Boone.
它给我带来很多运气 坐好 布恩
Come on. Let’s play, man.
来吧 我们玩牌 老兄
Deuce. Ace.
两点 A
Can I take some of your Scotch? Sure.
我能喝点你的威士忌吗? 当然
You want some? No.
你要吗? 不
How you feeling? No, no, don’t touch me.
你感觉怎样? 不不 别碰我
Look, if…
你看 如果…
If a man isn’t a man anymore,
如果一个男人…再也不是男人了
what’s he got left that he should be living for?
他活着还剩什么意义?
Okay, tell me about it. What’s the story?
好吧 跟我说说 是怎么回事?
Well, you know that little nurse that was through here last night with the 325th?
你知道那个小护士吗?昨晚跟325医院经过这里的
The little one with the big boobs. Yeah, I know. Yeah.
那个小个子大胸的 对 我知道 对
Well, anyway, I…
嗯 总之 我…
I wasn’t gonna fool around out here because I got these…
我原来不打算在这里瞎搞的 因为我有…
I got these three girls that I’m engaged to back home.
我有三个女孩在家乡跟我订了婚
And you wanted to be faithful to them.
你想要对她们忠贞
Baby, you are 7,000 miles from home.
宝贝 你离家7千英里
Yeah, well, anyway, I took her out last night and I failed.
对 总之 我昨晚带她出去但我没弄成
You mean she wouldn’t put out? Well…
你是说她不上道 这个嘛…
No, she wanted to, in the worst way.
不 她想要 想得不行
But it was me. I just couldn’t…
但问题是我 我就是不能…
You couldn’t… It wouldn’t…
你不能…这不会…
Yeah, nothing happened. Not at all. No.
对 什么也没发生 完全没有 没有
Baby, that happens to everybody.
宝贝 这种事人人都发生过
It’s happened to me maybe four or five times.
我就有过大概四 五次
It’s ’cause you’re tired… Yeah, well, it’s never happened to me before.
是因为你累了… 对 但以前我从来没有过
Come on. You’re the best-equipped dentist in the army.
好了 你是陆军装备最精良的牙医
You’re the dental Don Juan of Detroit.
你是底特律牙医中的西门庆
That’s just a cover-up.
那只是掩饰
What’s a cover-up?
什么只是掩饰?
Don Juanism.
西门庆症候群
I’ve been reading about it all day. It’s a cover-up.
我整天读那本书 那是掩饰
It’s a cover-up for what?
那是要掩饰什么?
Well…
这个嘛…
I’m a fairy.
我是个娘炮
A victim of latent homosexuality.
一个潜在型同性恋的受害者
I’ve turned into a fairy.
我变成了一个娘炮
Have you… Have you done anything? You know…
你有没有…你有没有做过什么?你懂的…
No, but it’s only a matter of time.
没有 但也只是时间问题
Boy, I just can’t face it.
天啊 我就是不能面对它
Look, Hawkeye, suppose that you found out that you were one, huh?
你看 鹰眼 假设你发现你是那个…
One… Yeah.
那个… 对
Well, you wouldn’t like breaking the news to your wife.
你不会喜欢把这消息告诉你妻子的
No, I can see that that would be a problem.
不会 我看得出那将会是个问题
Yeah, well, I got the same problem, only multiplied.
对 嗯 我有同样的问题 只是成倍严重
Well, you know, Man O’War,
嗯 你们知道“战争者”吧
after they retired him from racing, they put him out to stud.
他们让他从赛马场上退休以后 把他拿去当种马

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!