And then give me at least one nurse
然后给我至少一个护士
who knows how to work in close
要懂得如何近身工作
without getting her tits in my way.
不会用她的奶♥子♥挡我的路
Oh, you fool.
哦 你这傻瓜
How do you want your steak cooked?
你的牛排要几成熟?
Towel.
毛巾
Say the magic words, you make $100.
说出咒语 你能挣100美元
All right!
好了
I demand an explanation.
我要求一个解释
Somebody get that dirty old man out of this operating theater.
来人把这肮脏老男赶出手术室
Dirty old man…
肮脏老男
I’m Colonel Merrill.
我是梅瑞尔上校
I don’t care if you’re Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy.
我不管你是杰克·阿姆斯特朗 还是全美型男
If this chest gets infected, I will tell the Congressman who did it.
如果这个胸腔被感染 我会告诉众议员是谁干的
Scissors, please. Will you let me have a skin suture?
请拿剪刀 你要我做皮肤缝合吗?
Load pickups.
递上镊子
Who was that?
那是谁?
That’s Colonel Merrill. This is his little store here.
那是梅瑞尔上校 这里是他的小地盘
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
Who are you?
你们是谁?
I’m Dr. Jekyll, actually.
我其实是杰科尔医生 [“化身博士”]
This is my friend, Mr. Hyde.
这位是我的朋友 海德先生
Then why don’t you save your rapier-like wit
你干嘛不留着你这点小机灵劲儿
for the clam diggers back home, Hawkeye?
回家用在美♥腿♥女身上 鹰眼?
Approximator.
合拢器
Did I ever tell you about my friend, “Me Lay” Marston?
我有没有跟你讲过我的朋友 “我躺”马斯顿?
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦 对对
That friend of yours who would go around saying “Me lay, you lay” to all the girls,
你的那个朋友 到处跟姑娘们说:我躺你就躺
and, what, he’d score once out of 50 times.
他50次里能得手一次
Yeah, you told me about him.
对 你跟我讲过他
He’s passing gas for the Congressman’s son here.
他正在这里给众议员的儿子输麻醉气体
Really? When he’s not passing gas, does he play golf?
真的?他不输麻醉气体的时候玩不玩高尔夫?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Do you play golf?
你玩高尔夫吗?
No. I have no time for golf.
不 我没时间打高尔夫
I’m moonlighting down at Dr. Yamachi’s New Era Hospital and Whorehouse.
我做兼♥职♥ 在山本医生的新治医院和妓院
This old guy that I met when I first came over here,
那老家伙是我第一次来这里认识的
he’s got a little crude hospital for kids
他有一家简陋的小儿童医院
and he finances it with a whorehouse, all in the same building.
他用一家妓院给它提供资金 都在一栋楼里
It’s the NEHWH. Come on down, and we’ll get something going for you.
是NEHWH 往下走 我们就会给你们弄到点东西
I’ve got an in, in Kokura!
我已经有了 在小仓
Here, soldier, take these,
给 士兵 拿着这些
and take our golf carts, and… Be careful.
再带上我们的高尔夫车 还有要小心
Don’t drop any of those things ’cause we’re going to play golf later.
这些东西别掉了 因为我们回头要玩高尔夫
It’s important. Goodbye, pimp.
这很重要 再见 皮条客
Ladies. Girls.
女士们 姑娘们
Gentlemen.
先生们
Be careful with that…
小心那个…
Military police.
宪兵
All right, fellas, the game’s over.
好了 伙计们 游戏结束
Finally caught up with us, huh?
终于撵上我们了啊?
Where did we fail?
我们失败在哪里?
I don’t know. I think it was the woman.
我不知道 我想是那个女人
Something tells me I’ve seen her some place before.
有种感觉告诉我 我以前在哪里见过她
She was the one in Tangiers.
她是丹吉尔港的那个?
You can wait in the colonel’s office.
你们可以在上校办公室等着
He’ll be back in a few minutes.
他几分钟就回来
We don’t blame you.
我们不怪你
You’re only doing your job.
你只是在做你的工作
United Press International, today, voted the Korean War
合众国际社今天票选韩战为
the top news story of 1951. We’re in the middle of putting.
1951年的头号♥新闻 嘘 我们正在击球进洞
My God.
我的老天
All right. You men are under arrest.
好了 你们被捕了
I’ll have you court-martialed.
我要抓你们上军事法庭
Come off it, Colonel.
少吹了 上校
You won’t have us. We have you.
你没抓到我们 是我们抓到你了
Your boys blew this case and we bailed you out.
你的人搞不定这个病例 我们拉了你一把
Now we are going to stay here for one more day
现在我们要在这里多待一天
and check out the Congressman’s kid
检查一下众议员的儿子
and get in some golf for ourselves.
还有…给我们自己找些高尔夫玩
If that’s okay with you, then we got a deal.
如果你没问题 那我们就这么定了
And if it isn’t, then we can always call Washington
如果不行 那我们随时可以打电♥话♥给华盛顿
and you tell them your story and we’ll tell them ours.
你告诉他们你的故事 我们告诉他们我们的
It’s as simple as that.
就是那么简单
In the meantime, we are going to be at the pro shop,
与此同时 我们会在妓院待着
where we are going to have a shower and a shave.
在那里洗个澡剃个胡子
If you want to get in touch with us
如果你要跟我们联♥系♥
that is where we will be.
那就是我们待的地方
Is that a client? Excuse me.
那是客人吗?抱歉
I’ve got sinuses, too. Put some of that in that one.
我也有鼻窦炎 放一些到那边
Put it in a plate. How about sake?
把它放盘子里 来点清酒?
Excuse me.
失陪
What is that? That really looks terrible.
那是什么? 看起来真可怕
Oh, you try only one first.
哦 你只要先尝一个
Good? It’s terrible.
好吃吗? 哦 好吓人
Wasabi?
芥末?
Listen, I hate to do this to you fellas, Hey, man, look at this.
那个 我讨厌这样对待你们 喂 老兄 看看这个
but do you think you could take a minute and look at a kid for me?
不过你们能不能花一分钟替我看一个孩子?
Now? A kid?
现在? 一个孩子?
Yeah. We had a little carelessness around here,
对 我们这里有过一次小小失误
and the other day, one of our girls presented us
前不久 我们有个姑娘给我们送上…
with an eight pound American-Japanese boy.
一个八磅重的美日混血男孩
Whatever we feed him, it either comes right back up,
不管我们喂他什么 要么是倒流回来
or he coughs and he turns blue
要么他就咳嗽脸色发紫
He just has a hell of a time.
他难受得要死
We don’t have to see him. Just call that half-assed army hospital
我们不必去看他 只要给那半吊子陆军医院打电♥话♥
and tell them to get some Lipiodol ready for his stomach,
告诉他们准备些碘化油给他抹肚子
and we’ll go over and take some x-rays.
我们会过去拍几张X光
We can’t get near that place.
我们不能靠近那地方
We can’t…you know, with a civilian, the colonel has a big thing about it,
我们不能…你看 带着个平民 上校看得很严重
especially a native, as he likes to call them.
特别还是个土著 他喜欢这样叫他们
Then don’t tell him any more than necessary.
那就非必要不告诉他更多
Tell him the pros from Dover are on their way with an emergency.
告诉他来自多弗尔的专家因紧急情况正在赶来
Tell him to get the O.R. ready, get the kid asleep
告诉他准备好手术室 让那孩子睡着
and Trapper and I’ll fix his tracheo-esophageal fistula.
捕手和我会修复他的气管食管瘘的
Okay, Me Lay, put him down in here.
好了 “我躺” 把他放在这里
Get him to sleep as quick as you can, will you?
尽快让他睡着 好吗?
Where did this baby come from? Watch him. All right.
这婴儿哪里来的? 看好他 好
Is this what you got us up for?
你把我们叫起来就为了这个?
Yeah. That’s what we got you up for.
对 我们把你们叫起来就为了这个
Now, come on. Look, we stumbled on him.
好了 听着 我们碰上了他
We don’t want him, but we don’t feel we can back away from him.
我们并不想要他 但我们觉得不能扔下他不管
All right. This time, I will not be intimidated.
好了 这次我不会接受威胁
I command that this illegal and improper use of army facilities cease immediately!
我命令立即停止这次非法不正当适用军队设施
On this point, I stand as firm as the Rock of Gibraltar.
这一点上 我的立场和直布罗陀山一样坚定
And furthermore… You can’t do…
此外…你们不能…
This one is for West Point.
这是给西点的
What the Sam Hill’s going on here?
这里是在搞什么鬼啊?
That’s what they’ll all say.
这就是他们大家会说的话
What a filthy, disgusting, despicable…
多么污秽 恶心 卑鄙…
There’s no competition to the Painless Pole, but it’s pretty healthy, I think.
跟无痛波兰人比不了 但还挺健壮的 我认为
You know, Colonel, we caught you with your pants down.
你看 上校 我们抓到你脱了裤子
What about the men that are fighting for our country and our land? The men are fighting on our frontline!
为我们国家和国土战斗的人该怎么办? 那些在前线站的人
Attention! Attention!
注意 注意
Colonel Blake has secured for us the Halls of Montezuma,
布雷克中校已经给我们保证了“火海浴血战”
so big only the biggest of the screen can bring it to you all.
太大了 只有最大的银幕才能把它引进给你们大家
Technicolor’s. “Tell it to the Marines”, those lovable lugs with wonderful mugs,
彩色电影“把它告诉陆战队” 那些涂着油彩的可爱笨蛋们
who we now love more than ever.
我们比以前更加爱他们
Tell them they’re still the greatest guys in the world.
告诉他们 他们依然是世上最了不起的人
Follow Lieutenant, Punchy, Limey, Baby-Face, Doc,
追看中尉 庞齐 莱米 “娃娃脸” 医生…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!