You don’t seem like a bad guy.
你看起来不像
Well, I don’t think you’re a bad guy.
至少我不觉得
Roy?
罗伊?
Heather.
海瑟
She’s…
她…
She’s not here, is she?
她不在这里 对吗?
What? Angela.
什么? 安琪拉
Who? What?
你说谁? 什么?
Roy, what are you talking about?
罗伊 你在说什么?
The baby. You were gonna have a baby.
孩子 你当年有了孩子
That’s why you’re here?
你是为这件事来的吗?
You were pregnant.
你怀孕了
You were pregnant! You were. You were pregnant.
那时候你怀孕了!
I lost it.
我流产了
Roy, you okay?
罗伊 你还好吗?
Yeah, I’m okay.
是 我没事
Excuse me one second.
稍等一下
Hey, boss. Roy, another live one.
老板 罗伊 有生意上门了
All right.
好的
Afternoon.
午安
How you doing? Can I help you find anything?
你好吗? 有什么我可以效劳的?
Yeah, I need a carpet.
我想买♥♥地毯
For your home? For my secretary’s office.
要铺在家里的吗? 是要铺在秘书的办公室
No, it’s for my apartment.
当然是要铺在家里的
All one room of it. Big place?
只有一个房♥间 小公♥寓♥?
Oh, yeah. All right, well, you have a color in mind?
算是吧 那你有中意的颜色吗?
I have a price in mind. Cheap.
我有中意的价钱 便宜就好
You don’t need much, you don’t know what you want…
你要求不多 也没有特别的偏好…
but no price is too low. That’s about me.
只要价钱别太高就好 就是这样
You are my perfect customer. Let’s dig into the remnants.
你真是好客户 我们到里面找找
Wait, wait, wait, wait. My girlfriend knows a bit better than I do what we need.
等等 我女朋友对这个比较在行
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
There she is.
她来了
I think we should go with the dark because of the dog.
因为有狗 所以找颜色暗点的比较好
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Fair enough. We just got a dog.
说得没错 我们养了只狗
Let me guess, a Lab.
让我猜猜 是拉不拉多犬
German shepherd, but…
德国牧羊犬 不过…
My next guess.
我再来就是要猜它
There’s no, like…
有没有…
I don’t know, special carpet that dogs like, is there?
小狗会喜欢的地毯啊?
Yeah, yeah. We call it AstroTurf.
有 人工草皮
Come on, remnants are in the back of the store.
样本在后面
You folks just move in together?
你们刚刚才住在一起?
Yeah, three weeks ago.
三个礼拜
Big step. I kind of like this one.
重要的一步 我喜欢这个
Yeah, that’s a nice choice. So dark you barely notice stains.
眼光不错 颜色深弄脏也看不出来
You like it?
你喜欢?
How much is it?
多少钱?
Well, the sticker says 75, but I can knock 20 percent off if you pay cash.
牌价是七十五块 不过你付现就可以打八折
This is our living arrangement. I pay rent. She buys the carpets.
我们已经讲好了 我付房♥租 她买♥♥地毯
Shit. What’s up?
糟糕 怎么了?
I think I left my wallet…
我把钱包…
Yeah, I left my wallet in the car.
我把钱包留在车子里了
Do you think you could go get it? Yeah.
你可以去拿吗? 好
I’ll be right back.
等我一下
Thanks for not saying anything.
谢谢你没拆穿我
How long have you worked here?
你在这里做多久了?
A while.
一阵子了
So, what, you working this guy?
你正在钓这家伙?
No.
不是
No, no. No, I’m retired.
我早就没做了
That was a one-time deal.
那次是唯一一次
No kidding? You were…
真的? 你很…
good.
厉害
I had a good teacher.
我有好师♥父♥
Teachers. I’m surprised to see you here.
师♥父♥们 没想到会在这里遇见你
I figured you would have moved out to, I don’t know, Hawaii.
我以为你早就离开了 搞不好是去夏威夷
I kind of got screwed on my cut. You know Frank.
我没分到什么钱 你知道法兰克的为人
You’re gonna go swimming, you’re gonna get wet, right?
既来之 则安之 对吗?
You changed your hair.
你的发型变了
Makes you look grown-up.
看起来像大人
I am grown-up.
我是大人了
You always go out dressed like this?
你总是穿成这样出门吗?
Sometimes.
有时候
Why, you gonna ground me?
干嘛 你要罚我跪吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry too…
该道歉的是我…
if it’s any consolation.
如果可以补偿的话
You mad at me?
你气我吗?
You didn’t take it.
你没有骗我什么
I gave it to you.
是我自己心甘情愿的
It’s a funny way of looking at it.
你居然会这么想
Well, I see things differently now.
我现在看事情的角度不同了
So you like this guy?
你喜欢这个家伙?
Yeah, he’s sweet to me.
是的 他很疼我
I met him at a bowling alley.
我是在保龄球馆认识他的
We had a good time, didn’t we?
那时我们真的很快乐 对吗?
Yeah, we did.
的确
Thanks, buddy. Right there.
谢了 放那里就好
Let me tie it off. It’s good to see you, Roy.
我来把它绑紧 很高兴见到你 罗伊
It’s good to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
Don’t you wanna know my name?
你不想知道我的名字吗?
I know your name.
我早就知道了
I’ll see you, Dad.
我会再来看你的 老爸
That’ll be 36.50, sir.
一共是三十六块五

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!