Friday. What do you think?
星期五 你怎么想的?
About the hat? It’s a little Dwight Yoakam around the edges.
关于这帽子吗? 太炫了
You’re calling attention to yourself. Chicks dig it.
你太引人注意了 小妞喜欢这一套
So where do you think?
那地点呢?
Where do you want to do it?
你打算在哪里下手?
There.
那里
I’m here. He sits there.
我坐这 他坐那
Back to the bar.
背对酒吧
Back to the bar. It’s important.
一定要背对酒吧 这很重要
Otherwise, we blow it off.
否则就会坏事
Okay.

Who’s it going to be? Ernie.
谁负责那部份? 厄尼
Hobo Ernie?
游民厄尼?
Yeah, homeless Ernie.
是的 流浪汉厄尼
He’s a little over the top, isn’t he? For 50 bucks, it’s a hell of a bargain.
你不觉得他太夸张了吗? 就五十块而已 很划算了
Okay, okay.
好吧
There’s only one problem. What?
现在只有一个问题 什么?
I think I’m in love with you.
我想我爱上你了
We’re gonna be rich. Do not do that.
我们要赚大钱了 别那样
That’s embarrassing. Just stop.
很丢脸耶 够了
Does it turn you on? No, it does not turn me on. Stop.
这不会让你兴奋吗? 不会 我没兴趣 停下来
Can you…?
你能…?
Here you go.
拿去
Where’s that cute little girl of yours? She went home to her mom’s.
你那个可爱的小女孩呢? 她回她妈那里去了
Summer school.
暑期辅♥导♥
She’s a cute one.
她很可爱
Must be lonesome without her.
她不在你一定很寂寞
See you tomorrow. Okay. Hi.
明天见 嗨
It’s Kathy, right? Yeah.
你是凯西 对吗? 是的
I’m Roy. Hi, Roy.
我叫罗伊 嗨 罗伊
How are you? I’m doing all right.
你好吗? 我很好
Hi, Dad, it’s me. I just wanted to say hi.
嗨 老爸 是我 只是想打声招呼
Summer school sort of sucks. I get out at noon on Wednesday.
暑期辅♥导♥无聊透了 星期三中午就下课了
I’ll meet you out in front if you want. 0kay. Bye.
我们可以在校门口碰面 拜拜
Hi, Dad, it’s me. I just wanted to say hi.
嗨 老爸 是我 我只是想打声招呼
Pervert. Get in the car.
偷♥窥♥狂 上车
What would you like to do today, little girl?
你今天想做什么 小女孩?
Mom wants me home by dinner. You’ll be back. What would you like to do?
妈要我在晚餐前回家 没问题 你想做什么?
What?
怎样?
l own you. Oh, yeah?
我赢定了 哦 是吗?
We’ll just have to see about that.
走着瞧
Let me show you a little something I learned in Taiwan.
让我露两手 在台♥湾♥学到的功夫给你瞧瞧
What? Dad…
怎样? 老爸…
the first thing you need to understand…
首先你必须要了解…
is 90 percent of it is knocking down at least one pin.
你出手十次有九次是洗沟
Oh, is that right? ls that right?
哦 是那样吗? 是那样吗?
Not now!
别在这时候!
You want me to bowl for you? Yeah, I’ll just be a couple of minutes.
你要我帮你打吗? 好啊 我一下子就回来
You’ll be all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
All right.

This better be pretty important.
最好是很重要的事情
He bumped it up. What?
他改期了 什么?
We gotta do it today. l thought it was Friday.
我们得今天动手 我以为是星期五
Me too, but he changed it.
我也以为 可是他改变主意了
We gotta do it now. Tell him!
我们现在就得动手 跟他讲啊!
What am I gonna tell him? We can’t postpone it.
我要跟他讲什么? 我们不能拖了
He’s leaving for the Caymans for a month. We’ve gotta do it now.
他要去开曼群岛一个月 我们马上就得动手
There’s no time. I gotta get the money, get changed, get Ernie…
时间来不及 我得去准备钱 换衣服 找厄尼…
I know, I know. But we got no choice.
我知道 但是又由不得我们
What time is his flight?
几点的班机?
Roy.
罗伊
Roy? Shit.
罗伊? 该死
Your turn.
轮到你了
I’m sorry, I gotta take you home.
对不起 我得送你回家了
I can’t do this. There’s no time. I can’t even take you home.
来不及了 我没办法送你回家
Do you want me to take the bus? No, no. Shit!
你要我自己去搭公车吗? 不要 该死!
ls it a job?
是工作吗?
Can I help?
我帮得上忙吗?
Get in.
上车
I thought you kept your money in the dog.
我以为你都把钱存在那只狗里面
That’s just my piggy bank. All right, I want you to wait here.
那只是我的扑满 你乖乖在这里等
Hi, safety deposit box, please. Of course.
要开保险箱 没问题
l’d like to access safety deposit box 366.
我要开366号♥的保险箱
Signature and pass code, please.
签名还有密♥码♥
Why can’t I see? Because it’s secret.
为什么不让我看? 因为这是秘密
Then why does she get to?
那她为什么就可以?
Can I add an access signature to my account?
我能另外加一个使用人吗?
Certainly.
当然
Sign here and here. Do it.
在这里和这里签名 快签
Now can I get into the whatever-it-is?
现在我就可以拿任何东西了吗?
No, you don’t have the pass code.
不行 你没有密♥码♥
When do I get that? When I’m dead.
那我什么时候会有? 等我死了再说
You wait here.
在这里等着
I mean it.
我说真的
Booth? No! No! No booth!
需要房♥间呢? 不要房♥间!
So how much is in there? l told you.
里面到底有多少钱? 我说过了
No, in there!
我是说银行里面!
Three hundred thousand?
三十万?
Five hundred thousand?
五十万?
A million?
一百万?
Oh, my God! How did you get that money?
哦 我的天啊! 你怎么会有这么多钱?
l’ve been doing this a long time.
我♥干♥这行已经很久了
Why aren’t you…? Why don’t you go live in Hawaii?
你为什么不…? 你为什么不干脆住到夏威夷去?
Why don’t you go buy Hawaii? l don’t like the outdoors.
你为什么不干脆把夏威夷买♥♥下来? 我不喜欢户外
Okay, you know what to do, right? Keep real far away from us.
好 你知道该怎么做吧? 离我们越远越好
Anything goes off, you get out of there.
出了任何事情 马上闪人
Hand me a gold wedding ring, sweetheart.
把结婚戒指给我
Thank you. These still make me look old?
谢了 我真的看起来很老气?
Old and rich.
老气又有钱
Okay, you remember your cue, right?
好了 你记得暗号♥吧?
That’s your cue. Then you enter. l know.
这就是暗号♥ 听到暗号♥才动手 我知道
Okay, let’s do this.
好 去吧
And just in case, take this, will you?
预防万一 先收下它
Stop worrying about me. I’m barely even doing anything.
别穷紧张 我什么都还没做呢
I went out with her, but afterwards I was pretty toasted.
我邀她出去 但后来我却喝挂了
Does she have any sisters? l don’t know.
她有姐妹吗? 我不知道
Arden, you okay? It’s my back. I strained it last night.
亚顿 你还好吗? 我腰酸背痛 昨晚扭伤了
Oh, man. I told you, you gotta do yoga. l was doing yoga.
哦 你得练练瑜珈 我就是因为练瑜珈才受伤的
Do you mind if I sit there? The high back helps.
可以让我坐这里吗? 靠着椅背会让我舒服点
Not at all. Thank you.
当然 谢了
Oh, Lord.
哦 天啊
How are both of you? Fabulous. So who goes first?
你们两个好吗? 好极了 谁先?
I suppose ladies do. The queen before Ben Franklin.
我猜是女士优先 英国女王再富兰克林
That’s 80,000? Yeah.
这里有八万? 没错
Looks like a lot less than I thought. lt always does. lt always does.
看起来比我想像中的少 永远都嫌少 永远都嫌少
Sorry. I had to check.
抱歉 我得确认一下
As long as you don’t mind.
只要你高兴
No, no. Do your worst.
不用了 还信不过你吗?
It’s been counted?
你算过了?
Gentlemen, looks like we have a trade.
各位 看来我们生意谈成了
God bless America. Land that I love.
天佑美国 我热爱的这片土地
Enjoy the Caymans, and don’t get too much sun.
好好享受 不过别晒太多太阳
Come on, I’m 21 ! My lD is in my luggage!
拜托 我已经二十一岁了! 我的身分证在行李里!
My plane doesn’t leave for 30 minutes, give…
我的飞机半小时后才起飞 给…
Don’t touch me! You touch me, I’ll break every glass in this place!
别碰我! 你敢碰我 我就把这个地方的所有杯子都砸烂!
Hey, airport bartender!
嘿 烂机场酒保!
Hope she’s not on my flight.
但愿我没跟她同一班飞机
Speaking of which, it’s about that time.
说到这 时间差不多了
So who goes first?
谁先走?
You do. You just get up and take your new briefcase with you.
你先 站起来把新皮箱一起带走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!