Fourteen, ready to be a man.
十四岁 差不多快变成男人了
Yeah. lf he’s a he.
是啊 如果是男孩的话
lf he is at all.
如果他真的存在的话
Congratulations. You bought yourself a week’s worth.
恭喜你 你得到了一个星期的药量
Thanks.
谢了
Listen, doc…
听着 医生…
do you know of a way…
你知道有什么办法…
just to find out, you know…
可以知道答案 你知道…
There’s nothing wrong with a man telephoning his ex-wife.
打电♥话♥给前妻又没什么
I tried that last night, and I couldn’t say a word.
我昨晚试过了 可是我一个字也吐不出来
So could you call her?
你能打电♥话♥给她吗?
l don’t know, Roy. l… Please. It’s just to find out.
我不确定 我… 拜托 这只是为了要知道答案
Now? No, after I’m gone.
现在? 不是 等我走了以后
When you can.
就看你方便
Okay. That’s great.
好吧 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢你
So I’m gonna see you on Tuesday? Well… Why? I mean, I have the meds.
那我们就星期二再见?? 嗯…为什么? 我是说 我有药
Well, I guess that’s your call.
你自己看着办吧
Okay. Take care.
好吧 保重
Hello.
喂?
Roy? This is Dr. Klein. I…
罗伊? 我是克莱医生 我…
Hello? Hey.
喂?? 嘿
Listen, I just got off the phone with Heather.
我刚刚才和海瑟通完电♥话♥
We had a very nice conversation.
我们聊得很愉快
Does she want to speak with me? No, she doesn’t.
她想跟我说话吗? 不 她不想
She didn’t understand it might help with your therapy.
她不知道这对你的治疗有帮助
You told her I was in therapy. No, I told her I’m a psychiatrist. I can’t lie.
你告诉她了 我说我是精神科医生 不能骗她
Angela wants to talk to you though. Who?
不过安琪拉想跟你谈谈 谁?
Angela, your daughter.
安琪拉 你的女儿
She knows you’re her father and says she really wants to meet you.
她知道你是她爸爸 她想见你一面
Shit.
该死
Hey.

Angela? You Roy?
安琪拉? 你是罗伊?
Yeah.
没错
So you’re 1 4? Yep.
你十四岁? 是的
So when did you get out?
你什么时候出来的?
What? Of prison.
什么? 出狱
l’ve never been in prison.
我又没坐过牢
Did your mom tell you that?
是你妈告诉你的?
At first she told me you were dead.
她一开始说你死了
Then she said you might as well be.
后来又改口说死了最好
I’m not dead. I’m in antiques.
我没死 我是古董商
Yeah, that’s what the doctor said on the phone.
哦 医生在电♥话♥里也是这么说的
When he said that, Mom started to laugh.
他一这么说 妈妈就笑了
You hungry?
你饿了吗?
Do you mind eating?
要不要吃点东西?
It’s just l’d feel better somewhere indoors.
随便找个室内的地方 会让我好过点
I get uncomfortable sometimes being outside.
待在户外会让我浑身不舒服
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是的
You’re staring. I’m sorry.
你在瞪我 对不起
It’s okay. I used to do it too.
无所谓 我也会这样
Looked at your picture, see if I got your nose, your eyes.
看着你的照片 想想自己像不像你
Mom used to say I got lucky and only got your elbows.
妈总说我运气好 只遗传到你的手肘
Thought you weren’t hungry.
我以为你肚子不饿
lf you’re gonna get wet, might as well go swimming.
既来之 则安之
So you’re in school, right? Not now. It’s summer.
你应该还在念书吧? 现在不用 放暑假了
Oh, yeah. Okay, that’s right.
哦 是喔
lf I had anything to do over again, I would’ve worked harder in school.
如果可以重头来过 我一定会更用功念书
You drop out?
你退学了?
That how you ended up a criminal?
所以你才会学坏?
I’ll take it, Mike.
我来付就好了 麦克
It’s okay, you know. Whatever you do.
无所谓 真的 做什么都好
Everybody’s done something bad in their life.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
I’m in antiques.
我是卖♥♥古董的
Make it a career, it’s just a bunch of something strung together.
职业坏蛋不过就是多干了些坏事
Cut the shit. I’m not a criminal.
去你的 我又不是犯人
What? What was that word you used? Shit?
什么? 你用那个字眼? 去你的?
Hey, that…
嘿 那…
You’re not supposed to talk like that.
你不该用这种口气说话
Hey, hey. Hey.

l just… I have things a certain way. Okay.
我只是…我喜欢井井有条 好吧
Wait. That’s her car in the driveway.
等等 那是她的车
You gotta stop here. Stop!
你得停在这里 停车!
Maybe we could go bowling sometime.
我们可以一起去打保龄球
My private line.
我的私人号♥码
My mom got it for my birthday because my friend Carrie kept calling after midnight.
生日那天妈妈给我的 因为我朋友凯莉老在半夜打电♥话♥来
Here you go.
还你
Nice to meet you, Dad. Nice to meet you, Dad.
很高兴见到你 老爸 很高兴见到你 老爸
Go.
走吧
What’s more important than family?
有什么比家人更重要?
Then what could be more important than purifying the water your family drinks?
所以 还有什么 比家人的健康更重要?
The Waterson 2000 offers you the cleanest filtration system available today.
今天 华特生2000 要给你最安心的滤水系统
Mr. Schlickling, can you hold on just one moment? Thank you.
请你稍等一下? 谢谢
What?
怎么了?
What’s going on with you? You switch shampoos or something?
你怎么搞的? 换了洗发精吗?
Those pills working?
药效发作了?
Yeah. All right. Well, I’m glad one of us is happy.
我很高兴 至少有一个人是快乐的
How much you think we can take that guy for?
我们能从那个家伙身上榨出多少钱?
Chuck, with the boat. You serious?
恰克 有船的那个家伙 你是认真的?
I figure I owe you one.
我欠你一份人情
Man, that’s great!
老大 这太棒了!
Mr. Schlick-licker? Hi, I’m sorry. You waited too long. No prize for you.
嗨 抱歉 你考虑太久了 所以没奖品可以给你
That’s awesome, man!
那太好了 老兄!
Sorry.
歹势
Where’d you find him? Spearmint Rhino.
到哪里可以找到他? 薄荷犀牛
Watched him drop a couple G’s there a month ago.
一个月前见过他在那贩毒
Spearmint Rhino.
薄荷犀牛
That’s a gentlemen’s… l know what it is.
那里是脱衣舞厅… 我知道那是什么地方
It’s right here.
就在这里
What does he do? lmportexport.
他是做什么的? 进出口贸易
What’s his last name? Frechette. Chuck Frechette.
他姓什么? 佛榭 恰克佛榭
How do you spell that? FR…
怎么拼? FR…
I don’t know. He’s from Downey.
我不知道 来自道尼市
He’s not connected, is he? No, no.
他没有后台吧 有吗? 不 没有
He and the mob, they’re like this:
他跟帮派扯不上关系
Son of a bitch didn’t even tip.
这王八蛋居然没给小费
I figure, on short notice, he could scratch up at least 30 grand.
我算过 至少可以刮他三万美金
More.
不止
We’ll pull the Jamaican switch. He knows you, so you’re rope. I’m inside.
我们要狠狠地敲他一笔 我们来用偷天换日那一招
You think he knows anything about international finance?
你想他懂不懂国际金融?
Are you whispering?
你在自言自语吗?
Why are you whispering? l am?
干嘛自言自语? 我有吗?
Hi. Safety deposit box, please. Sure.
我要开保险箱 没问题
Hi. l’d like access to my safety deposit box, 366, please.
我想开366号♥保险箱
Certainly, Mr. Waller.
没问题 华勒先生
Signature and pass code, please.
签名还有密♥码♥
Would you like a booth? No, thanks. I’ll be fine.
你需要小房♥间吗? 不用了 谢谢 这样就行了
When it’s sterling versus dollars and…
英镑对美金是…
For some people, money is…
对有些人而言 钞票就是…
Money is a foreign film without subtitles.
钞票是一部没有字幕的外语片
Frank. Where do you want to meet, sexy?
法兰克 你要在哪里碰面 宝贝?
What do you mean, ”where”? Where else? The Rhino.
你说什么 “哪里”? 还有哪里? 当然是薄荷犀牛
One hour. Hey, you don’t wanna get there early?
一个小时 你不早一点到吗?
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
You just in the neighborhood? Took the bus. Think I could come in a sec?
你刚好来附近吗? 搭公车 我可以进去吗?
One, two, three. Nice!
一 二 三 真不赖!
It’s nice, your place.
你家还真不赖
Could you watch the carpet, please?
能不能拜托你小心地毯?
Sorry.
对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!