When I leave, I’ll take my new gym bag.
然后我会把我的旅行袋带走
Simple is safe. Simple is safe.
简单最安全 简单最安全
Guys.
各位
Have a safe flight. Thank you.
一路顺风 谢了
Take care. Let’s do it again sometime.
保重 有机会再合作
You have my word on that.
一言为定
Go with him. Walk him to the plane. What?
送他去登机 什么?
Walk him to the plane! They won’t let you.
送他去登机! 没票根本就过不了安检站
Then walk him to the security check. Now. Go. Now!
那就送他到安检站那里 快点!
Did you see that old chick at the bar with all the makeup?
你有看见吧台那个风♥骚♥的老女人吗?
Yeah, I saw her. She almost died when I threw that glass.
我看见了 我摔杯子时 差点把她给吓死了
So, what happened? You take him? The whole 80?
怎么样了? 得手了? 整整八万块?
My dad’s a smooth operator!
我老爸真不是盖的!
Dad, I thought about it. We should give the money back. l’d feel better.
爸 我想过了 该把钱还给他 我会觉得好过点
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
Do I get a cut? Ask Frank for his.
我可以分一份吗? 去跟法兰克要
Dad!
老爸!
Get out of the car, you lousy, two-bit con! Get out!
下车 你这个下流的骗子! 下车!
Get out of the car! What are you doing?
给我下车! 你在干嘛啊?
Give me my money! Give me my money!
把钱还给我! 把钱还给我!
You stinking little runt! Roll up the window!
你这个卑鄙的小人! 把车窗摇起来!
Give me my money, you bitch! Stinking, little…
还我的钱来 浑蛋! 卑鄙 小…
Get down! Give me my money!
趴下来! 把钱还给我!
Roll up the window! You piece of shit!
把车窗摇起来! 该死的家伙!
Goddamn it!
妈的!
ln this situation, it’s very important to remain calm.
在这种情况下 越是要保持冷静
I’m so sorry.
对不起
Which one? Which one? The middle one! The middle one.
哪一边? 哪一边? 中间那个! 中间那个
Or this one.
这个也行
That one! That one!
那个! 那个!
Come on, come on! Come on!
快点 快点! 快点!
Here you go. Can I get a receipt?
行了 可以给我收据吗?
l can get you one. Let’s go!
可以 快点!
Hurry!
快点!
You saved a receipt for a hamburger?
你连吃个汉堡都要收据?
Come on!
快点!
l understand that. Just breathe. Breathe.
我懂了 深呼吸 深呼吸
Save that tax. Have a great day. Thank you.
可以节税 祝你愉快 谢谢
Keep the change.
不用找了
We can’t accept gratuity. It’s kindness.
我们不收小费的 这是一点心意
Thanks for being kind, but we’re not allowed. Please, take the change.
谢谢 可是我们不准收 请你把找的钱收下
Let’s go, come on!
那就快点!
Five, 6, 7, 8… Hurry, he’s coming!
5 6 7 8… 快点 他追来了!
9, 1 0, 1 1 , 1 2… He’s coming!
9 10 11 12… 他追来了!
Are you out of your mind? Sir! Excuse me!
你疯了吗? 先生! 拜托一下!
You stay in the car.
你待在车里
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Stay in the car!
待在车里!
Hi, cutie-pie.
嗨 小可爱
Where did you get the…? What did you do?
你从哪里弄来这个…? 你做了什么?
I told you…
我说过…
I said walk him to the plane! Did you walk him to the plane?
我说要送他去登机! 你有送他去登机吗?
You can’t get to the gate without a ticket!
没机票根本就进不去!
Did you see him go through security…?
那你有亲眼看见他通关吗…?
My daughter was there today!
我女儿今天就在现场!
I’m not the one who pimped her…
又不是我把她拉进来的…
I’m not the one who pimped her into the fucking grift!
又不是我让她淌这趟浑水的!
I’m not the one who put her at risk. She put us at risk!
不是我拖累她 是她拖累我们!
How? What if he goes to the cops?
怎么说? 要是他去报♥警♥呢?
He won’t. They never do. What if he does?
他才不会 这些人不会这么做的 要是他会呢?
Then he’d have to explain what he’s doing with a briefcase with $80,000 cash in it…
那他就得解释 皮箱里的八万块是要做什么…
and a ticket to the Caymans, okay?
还有去开曼的机票?
We’re not on the books. We’re safe.
我们没有案底 不会有事的
I know we are. What about her?
我知道我们是 那她呢?
Angela has never been arrested. You don’t know that. You don’t know that.
安琪拉从来没被逮过 你也不知道
Turn it off.
关掉
All right, let’s get this over with. Tell him you’re clean.
把话说清楚 告诉他你没有前科
You’ve never been arrested, have you?
你从来没被逮过 对吗?
That’s terrific. That’s great.
太赞了 真的太棒了
That’s beautiful.
太好了
Here’s the money. Give me a call.
把钱拿去 打电♥话♥给我
Jesus Christ.
天啊
You’re 1 4! When did you have time to get arrested?
你才十四岁! 怎么会被抓呢?
I forgot to pay for a pack of gum once. That’s it.
有一次我买♥♥口香糖忘记付钱了
So they called the cops on you over a pack of gum?
有人会为了一包口香糖报♥警♥?
And some other stuff.
还有别的事
I might have put up a fuss when security…
我和警卫起了冲突…
Angela!
安琪拉!
The guard was groping me.
那个警卫骚扰我
He was grabbing at my chest. What was I supposed to do?
他抓着我的胸部 还能怎么办?
How long ago? Last year.
多久以前的事? 去年
They photographed you? They printed you?
有照相吗? 有印指模吗?
Move your leg.
把脚移开
I have all of August off. I was thinking I could come visit you.
我八月有空 我可以去找你
We could take a trip, even.
我们还可以去旅行
ln September is fathers’ visiting day at school. It’s lame, but…
九月是学校的父亲参观日 不过…
Yeah, well, I’ll be gone for the next couple of months.
嗯 接下来的几个月我都不在
Frank and I have some out-of-town work, so…
法兰克和我得出城去工作 所以…
When do you think you’ll be back? l don’t know, actually.
那你什么时候回来? 我也不知道
Maybe when you get back… Okay, look.
或许等你回来后… 够了 听好
You’re getting in the way, okay?
你碍着我们了 懂吗?
You know, Frank and I are partners, and he says you’re gone.
你知道 法兰克是我的伙伴 而他说你得走路
So you’re gone.
那你就得走路
I thought maybe it could work out, but it can’t. lt doesn’t.
我以为或许行得通 结果不行
Come on. l feel sick.
快点 我好难过
Just get out of the car. Let’s go. Come on. Go!
快点下车 快点 走吧!
l don’t want to go. Go!
我不要 走!
Angela, move. Get out of the car. Come on.
安琪拉 快走 下车 快点
Your mother’s gonna be waiting for you. Let’s go.
你妈已经在等你了 快点
Go!
走!
And don’t ever call me again, okay? Don’t.
也不要再打电♥话♥给我懂吗? 不准
What’s that?
那是什么?
What’s that?!
那是什么? !
I got it for you at the airport.
我在机场买♥♥给你的
I paid for it.
我付了钱的
Why did you even call me? I’m sorry.
你当初为什么要打电♥话♥来? 对不起
Why did you? Angie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
为什么? 安琪拉 对不起…
Come on. Come on back in the car. Come on. I’m sorry, okay?
来吧 回车上来 对不起 行吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
You’re not a bad guy, you’re just not a very good one.
你不是坏人 只是你也算不上是好人
Hello.
喂?
Hey, Roy, pick it up.
嘿 罗伊 接电♥话♥
Pick it up.
接电♥话♥
Hello. You all right?
喂? 你不要紧吧?
Yeah, what’s it look like? You hungry?
没事 有什么事? 饿了吗?
No.

Want to meet? We still got Chuck’s money to split.
要不要碰个面把恰克的钱分一分?
What time is it?
几点了?
It’s almost 3.
快三点了
Taking your pills? Can you hold on a second?
吃药了没? 可不可以等我一下?
Pygmies!
该死!
Roy?
罗伊?
Medical Group. Yes, Dr. Klein, please.
医学中心 麻烦请接克莱医生
I’m sorry. He’s unavailable. Dr. Wiley is on call if you’d like me to page him for you.
抱歉 他不在 可以帮你接威利医生
That’s very good, but actually, I gotta talk to Klein.
那很好 不过 我非找克莱不可
ls there a way I can get ahold of him? I’m sorry, he is gone for the weekend.
有什么办法可以联络上他吗? 很抱歉 他这个周末都不在
Where did he go? Okay, look, look.
他去哪里了?
Listen, I need a new thing of pills.
听我说 我需要那个新药
Well, actually, are you at his office now?
那你现在在他的办公室吗?
I’m sorry, sir. The office is closed. Shit!
很抱歉 办公室关了 该死!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!