Home 犯罪电影 穷街陋巷(1973)

穷街陋巷(1973)

0
穷街陋巷(1973)

-这是什么? -什么是什么?
-What’s this? -What’s what?
-这个 -什么?
-This. -What?
-这个 ,看起来像什么? -什么?
-That. What does this look like? Huh? -What?
那儿弄来的?
Where did you get this?
-什么? -那儿弄来的?
-What? -Where did you get this?
-这个 -什么?
-This. -What?
-这个? -对,到后面来
-This? -Yeah. ln the back, come on
查理,你让我很难看
You’re makin’ me look bad, Charlie
在女人面前这样
ln front of the girls here
对不起,小姐们 我不是故意没礼貌
Oh, excuse me. l didn’t mean to be rude, girls
琪维洛先生,方便的话 请到后面房♥间来一下
Mr. Civello, l’d like your presence in the back room, if you got a moment
你请我到后面房♥间一下子?
Well, you mean you request my presence for a moment or two in the back room?
是的
l most certainly do
那么,你先请
Well, after you
-不,你先请 -不,你先请
-Nah, after you. -No, after you
-琪维洛先生,你先请 -不,你先请
-Mr. Civello, after you. -No, after you
到后面去 !
ln the back!
托尼 ,她们要什么就给她们
Tony, give them whatever they want
小姐们,告退一下
Hey, girls, excuse me
托尼 ,看好这些好女孩
Tony, keep an eye on these nice girls here
别让她们被抢走,好吗?
Don’t let none of the vultures look, okay?
你在干嘛?
What are ya doin’?
你什么意思? 你才在干嘛了 !
What do ya mean? What are ya doin’ to me, huh?
你什么意思?
What do ya mean?
迈克啰嗦了我一整晚 他在烦我
Michael’s been on my back all night. He’s botherin’ me
你上星期二为什么没交钱?
Why didn’t ya make your payment last Tuesday?
上星期二我交了钱 你在说什么?
l made my payment last Tuesday. What are you talkin’ about?
-上星期你付他钱了 ? -对,我上星期付他钱了
-You paid him last week? -Yeah, l paid him last week
他说什么,我没付钱? 他是个骗子,他在那里?
What did he say, l didn’t pay him? He’s a fuckin’ liar. Where is he?
-你付了 ? -对,我付了
-You paid him? -Yeah, l paid him
-上个星期? -对 !
-Last week? -Yeah!
-上星期二? -对 !
-Last Tuesday? -Yeah
-查理,你不知道 -他在这里
-Charlie, you don’t know…. -He’s here
-那里? -前面
-Where? -Out front
-他在这里? -对
-He’s here? -Yeah
我才不在乎
So, what do l care?
我去叫他 把这事弄清楚,好吗?
Let me go get him. We’ll straighten this thing out, all right?
等一下,查理
Hey, wait a minute, Charlie
-什么? -你是对的
-What? -Well, you’re right
我是对的?
l’m right?
你是说上星期二?
Yeah, was it last Tuesday?
上星期的星期二 接下来的星期二的前一个
lt’s the Tuesday that was last week, that’s before the one about to come up
对不起,是我的错 我想的是上星期,之前那星期
My mistake, l’m sorry. lt was last week, the week before, that l was thinking of
-是吗,是那个星期,哼? -对
-Oh, yeah. lt was, huh? -That’s right
你怎么回事? 不能这样唬人
What’s the matter with you? You can’t bullshit people that way
你说到就要做到
You give your word, you gotta keep it
你不晓得我发生了什么事 其他的事叫我很闷
You know what happened? l’m so depressed about other things
我没办法想付钱的事 你知道我的意思?
l can’t worry about payments, you know what l mean?
上星期二我回家时,手上有现金
l come home last Tuesday. l have my money in cash
回家路上,我碰到吉米史巴克
Comin’ home, l ran into Jimmy Sparks
我欠他700,欠了四个月 我必须还他
l owe him $700, like for four months. l gotta pay the guy
他就住在我同栋楼 在对街混,我必须还他
He lives in my buildin’, hangs out across the street. l gotta pay him
然后呢
So what happened?
我必须给我妈一点钱
l had to give some to my mother
最后到周末我只剩下25块
l wound up with $25 at the end of the week
今天,你不会相信的 太令人惊讶了
And today, you ain’t gonna believe, ’cause it’s incredible
-我自己都不能相信 -怎么了 ?
-l can’t believe it myself. -What?
我在赌钱 赢了六七百块
l was in a game. l was ahead like $600 or $700, right?
-真的? -连着赢
-You’re kiddin’? -That’s the streak
你认识蛤蜊乔伊?
You know Joey Clams?
乔伊史考拉
Joey Scala, yeah
-我也认识他 -不,乔伊史考拉就是蛤蜊乔伊
-l know him, too, yeah. -No, Joey Scala is Joey Clams
-对 -对
-Right. -Right
-是同一个人 -对
-They’re the same person. -Yeah
我在那儿赌着,突然间
So l was in there playin’ bankers and brokers. All of a sudden…
我赢了六七百块 真的在赢
l’m ahead like $600, $700. l’m really winnin’
突然有个孩子走进来 嚷着警♥察♥来了
All of a sudden some kid walks in and yells that the bulls are comin’, right?
警♥察♥来了,大家跑了 我抓了钱,我进去
The cops are comin’. Everybody runs away. l grab all the money. l go in
是个跑掉的借口
lt’s an excuse, like to get away
之后再给大家钱 那样我可以走人
l’d give everybody the money later, and that way l’d get out
不用再接着赌,那样可能会开始输
l don’t have to get into the game and get a losin’ streak
我出来到院子里 我不认得这栋楼
When l come out into the yard, l don’t know this buildin’
什么也不知道,我出不去 像个盒子一样
l don’t know nothin’. l couldn’t get out. lt was like a box
很大,我必须再进去
Big, like this. So l gotta go back in
我不但再进去了 这孩子说是假警报
Not only do l go back in, but this kid says it’s a false alarm
你想想? 我真想杀了那孩子
lmagine that? l wanted to kill this fuckin’ kid
真疯, 我真想杀了那孩子
l was so crazy, l wanted to kill this kid
于是,我又回到赌场 碰 ,碰 ,碰,我输了400元
Meanwhile, l gotta get back in the game. Bing, bing, bing! l lose $400
同时,骨头法兰克在那儿
Meanwhile, Frankie Bones is over there
我欠他1300七八个月 了
l owe him $1,300for seven, eight months already
他在追我 不解决他我没办法走在路上
He’s after me. l can’t walk on the street without duckin’ that guy
他等着我 我动不了
He’s like waitin’ for me. Like l can’t move, you know
他看到我在输钱 在那儿等着我
He sees that l’m losin’, right? So he’s waitin’ for me
拍了拍我肩膀 说 “嘿”
He’s tappin’ me on the shoulder. He’s saying, “Hey.”
像这样拍我,像只老鹰
Tappin’ me like this. Like a hawk
“嘿 ,振作一点,你在输钱 给我些钱”
“Hey, get it up. You’re losin’. Give me some money.”
我说 法兰克,别这样,放我一马 让我赢一点回来
l say, “Frankie, come on. Give me a break over here. Let me win some back
我有债务,我陷身大坑里
“l got debts. l’m in a big hole.”
他说 “不管,给我一些钱”
He says, “Never mind, give me the money.”
我说 “好,法兰克”
l say, “Okay, Frankie.”
我就给了他200接着,我输了
So l give him $200. Meanwhile, l lost the deal
出来外面,有点低落
l go outside, a little depressed….
长话短说,因为你不想听这些
l’ll cut the story short ’cause you don’t want to hear all this
我知道,我知道,我知道
l know, l know, l know
长话短说
Make a long story short
于是,我去了卡普林
So anyway, l went down Kaplin
买♥♥了新领带,这件衬衫? 你喜欢这件衬衫?
Got a new tie, got this shirt, right? You like the shirt?
很不错,这领带
lt’s nice. This tie–
迈克才不管你是不是低落 ! 他又不是你的神父
Michael doesn’t care if you’re depressed! What is he, your priest?
你欠钱时干嘛去买♥♥东西? 这样不对的
Why are ya goin’ shoppin’ when ya owe money? lt ain’t right
你有多少钱?
How much ya got there?
我下星期会还他 我会给他 !
l’m gonna pay him next week. l’m gonna pay him !
你会,你会,你什么都不会做
You’re gonna and ya don’t do nothin’
你有多少钱?
How much you got there?
我不知道,大概有40块
l got about, l don’t know, l got about $40
你在搞什么?
What are ya doin’?
我这儿只有40块
l got about $40 there. That’s all
你在干嘛?
What are ya doin’?
我收着这些,直到下个星期 到你下次付钱给他
l’m holdin’ on to this till next week, till ya make the next payment
怎样,比40多一点吗?
Why, there’s a little more than $40?
-搞错了 -搞错了,哼?
-lt’s a mistake. -Mistake, huh?
听着,我以我妈发誓 你下星期二和我来
Hey, listen, l swear to my mother, you come with me next Tuesday…
我会把薪水给你 我以我妈发誓,向上帝发誓,好吗?
l sign the paycheck over to you. l swear to my mother, swear to Christ, okay?
拜托,那里有110块,你要给迈克?
Come on, it’s $110. You give it to Michael
别这样,给我一点钱 外面有两个美女
Come on, give me some money. We got those beautiful girls out there
可以爽一下
We’re gonna get laid now
我在奇异咖啡屋遇上这两个马子
l met those chicks in that Cafe Bizarre
她们和两个痞子在一起
They were fuckin’ around with these two other guys
那个温乔勃很不错,很不错 我很想上她
That one, Weintraub, is very nice. Very nice. l want to bang her like crazy
给你
Here
-够你用了 -再给我五块,拜托
-That’s enough for you. -Give me another five. Come on
你要那一个?
Which one do you want?
你什么都没留给我 要吃什么?
You’re leavin’ me with nothin’. We gotta go eat chinks?
就这样,你想办法过这个星期
That’s it and you better make do with this for the week
你要那一个?
Which one do you want?
我要温乔勃 ,她不错 我喜欢那个
l want the Weintraub one. She’s nice. l like that one
她是左边那个?
She’s the one on the left?
不 ,她在 你的左边还是我的左边?
Nah, she’s the one…. Your left or my left?
-我们站在同一排 -没关系
-We’re both standin’ the same way. -Well, it don’t matter
小姐们,我们谈了点生意 现在没事了
Hey, girls, we had a little business to talk over. Everything’s okay now