对不起,等一下
lt’s beautiful
托尼,你看你能不能把这 记在帐上
Hey, Tony, you think maybe you could put this on the tab…
之前发生了一些事 帮我一个忙,好吧?
because somethin’ happened before? You’ll be doin’ me a favor, you know?
大帐还是小帐?
Big tab or the little tab?
你不觉得记在小帐上好些
Don’t you think it’s better that you should put it on the small tab…
能平衡掉大帐?
so that it balances out with the big tab?
-所以能平衡掉? -对
-Oh, so things even out? -Yeah, right
乔伊,珠子那儿弄来的?
Joey, where’d you get those beads?
那我呢?没有喝的?
How about me, too? l don’t get a drink?
-迈克 -好久不见
-Hey, Mikey! -Long time no see
你没东西喝 !
You don’t get a drink!
熊不在森林里拉屎吗?
Does a bear shit in the woods over here?
来,给他来个双份,托尼 给他来个双份
Come on, give him a double, Tony. Give him a double
好久不见
Long time no see
我知道你要说什么 先别说
l know what you’re gonna say, but don’t say it…
我没要付这些饮料 都记在帐上
because l’m not payin’ for these drinks. They’re all on the tab
我下星期二发薪水时去见你 以我妈发誓
And l’m gonna see yas Tuesday payday, l swear on my mother
不只以我妈起誓 还以上帝起誓好吗?
Not only on my mother, but Jesus Christ and…. Okay?
好,我只是要告诉你 要注意着
All right, l just want to tell ya to stay on top of it
-我会 -我们不要事情失控
-l will. -We don’t want it to get out of hand
-别担心,不会失控的 -我是为了你
-Don’t worry, it won’t get out of hand. -l’m doin’ it for you
来,喝杯东西
Come on, have a drink
敬女王 !
The queen!
-知道女王怎么说? -什么?
-You know what the queen said? -What?
如果我有蛋蛋,我就是国王了
lf l had balls l’d be the king
听说你在这儿的确没错
Hey, they told me you were here, and you’re here
你好吗?课上的如何?
How are you? How’s the classes going?
还好,奥斯卡 你一切都好?
Okay, Oscar. How’s everything goin’ with you?
我在地下室修冰库 你相信吗?
l was in the basement fixin’ the freezer. Would you believe that?
查理,你是个好孩子 告诉你叔叔我什么都没有
Charlie, you’re a good boy. Will you tell your uncle l have nothing?
我没办法付这星期的钱
l can’t make this week’s payment
你自己告诉吉凡尼,别告诉我
Listen, you tell that to Giovanni, not me
我该把这儿让给他的,你知道吗?
l should hand this place over to him, you know that?
我不需要这些烦恼
l don’t need this aggravation
他比较希望你付贷款 你知道的,奥斯卡
He’d rather have the loan paid. You know that, Oscar
你叔叔是个好人 我不要搞他
Your uncle’s a good man. l’m not gonna stick him
他要不就拿到钱 要不就是这个地方
He either gets the money or he gets the place
现在看来他会拿到这个地方
Right now it looks like he’s gettin’ the place
你说我♥干♥嘛要在乎
You tell me why l should care
我有个混混合伙人 他常失踪!
l got a partner who is a bum. He disappears!
我不懂,古皮在那儿?
l don’t understand this. Where’s Groppi?
我该知道?他老婆都不知道!
l should know? His wife don’t even know!
他如果不在乎 我为什么要这么累?
lf he don’t give a damn, why should l kill myself?
谢谢你 ,娜塔莉 !
Thank you very much, Natalie!
你怎么样?
How are you feeling?
昨晚你在那里?
昨晚那件枪击案,我在场 叔叔
About that shooting last night, l was there, Uncle
不,你不在
No, you were not
对,我一定和其他事搞混了
Yes, l must have confused it with something else
-对,你搞混了 -是
-Yes, you did. -Si
那么怎样?
So?
关于奥斯卡
About Oscar
我想他弄出一幅
l think he’s puttin’ on this act about the restaurant…
餐厅生意很差的样子
bein’ in bad shape and all that
他说他交不出钱
He says he can’t make the payments
他说他合伙人古皮失踪了
He says his partner, Groppi, has disappeared
我该怎么做?
What should l do?
什么都不做
Don’t do anything
他的生意是不好
His business is bad
能帮什么忙?
Can l help?
用等待来帮忙
Yeah, you can help by waiting
不要没耐性
Don’t be impatient
你喜欢餐厅吗?
You like restaurants?
喜欢,是的
Yes, sure
知道我有什么吗? 我买♥♥了一堆便宜卫生纸
Well, you know what l do have? l got a good buy on toilet paper
什么样子的卫生纸?
What kind of toilet paper?
史考特牌的
l got stock
不,我有从军队来的卫生纸
No, l got toilet paper comin’ from the PX, the Army
从军队偷东西,哼?
Tryin’ to steal from the Army, huh?
-我能便宜买♥♥到,你要吗? -从美国♥军♥队偷东西
-l can get it cheap. You want it? -Steal from the American Army
-美国联邦军队 -你卖♥♥爆竹吗?
-Army of the United States of America. -Hey, you sell firecrackers?
什么?过来这里
What? Come here
-你要什么? -爆竹
-What do ya want? -Firecrackers
不,那是违法的
No, that’s illegal
刚去过唐人街,他们什么都没有
We just went down to Chinatown. They don’t have any stuff
离那些支那人远点 他们只有狗屎
Keep away from those chinks. All they have is shit
我们有40块
We have $40
怎么不早说?
Why didn’t you say so?
我们不知道要不要花掉40块全部
We don’t know if we want to spend all $40
-你们要好货还是狗屎? -要好货
-You want good stuff or you want shit? -We want good stuff
你知道这货那儿来的吗? 马利兰
You know where this stuff comes from? Maryland
-你知道那代表什么吗? -代表它是好货
-You know what that means? -That means it’s good
-托尼,车子借一下好吗? -好
-Tony, can we borrow your car? -Sure
好,去对街
All right, come on. Across the street
有焰火吗?
Ya got sparklers?
樱桃炸♥弹♥?灰罐头?
Cherry bombs? Ash cans?
-角锥? -角锥,有
-Cones? -Cones, yes
女人?
Women?
你是什么,说笑话的啊? 托尼,两个说笑话的
What are you, a comedian? Comedians, Tony
-好车 -是啊
-Nice car. -Yeah, well
一定很贵
Must’ve cost a lot
你一定很便宜买♥♥到的,是不? 车需要调整了
You got a good buy on this, didn’t ya? You need a tune-up there
你们从庆典那里过来的吗?
Did you kids come down here for the feast?
我让你们在那个角落下车
Now what we’re gonna do is let ya out right over there on that corner
再回来找你们
And we’re gonna come back for ya
不能一起去吗?
Can’t we come with you?
不,我不能让别人知道 东西在那儿
No. l can’t let anybody see where l got the stuff
好生意,懂不懂我意思?
That’s good business, ya know what l’m sayin’?

Yeah
-30分钟后回来 -好
-Be back in about 30 minutes. -Okay
等一下,等一下 ,钱呢?
Wait, wait. What about the cash?
收支票吗?
Take a check?
收支票?
Take a check?
-你们俩从那儿来的? -芮弗
-Where are you guys from? -Riverdale
也许在芮弗那儿可以 这儿可是现金交易
Maybe that’s what they do up in Riverdale, but down here we gotta take cash
你有还是没有
Now, ya got it or ya don’t got it
好吧,来
Okay, here
好,在那儿等着,别乱说
All right, now wait over there and keep your mouth shut
支票?托尼,你收支票吧?
Checks? Tony, you take checks, right?
我当然收,我们有多少?
Sure l take checks. How much did we get?
我不知道,我看看 我们有多少?
You know, l don’t know. Let me see here. What do we got here?
我们有多少?数学家
What do we got here? Mathematician
你看看 ! 我们被孩子骗了
What do you know! We got stiffed by them kids
他们只给了我20元
They only gave me $20

Here
给你五块这样好了: 我开张支票给你
Take $5. Tell you what: l’ll write you a check
这样好了: 下车
l’ll tell ya what: Get out of the car
这样好了啦: 五块拿去
l’ll tell you what: Take the $5
五块给我
Give me the $5
我们去看电影
Let’s go to the movies
你请客
And the movie’s on you
靠边停,他在那里 !
Pull over here. There he is!
嘿,迈克 !
Hey, Michael!
查理,上车,过来
Charlie, get in the car. Come here
进来吗?
Comin’ in?
不,过来
Nah, come here
明天见,好吧? 法兰克,乖一点
So, l’ll see ya tomorrow, right? Frankie, be good
-怎么回事? -刚骗了几个孩子
-What’s the matter? -We just stiffed a couple of kids
-多少钱? -20块
-How much ya take ’em for? -$20
你笑什么? 20块? 我们去看电影吧
What are you laughin’ about? $20? Let’s go to the movies
-没错,而且你请 -你在说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!