Easy!
来啊 蠢鬼!
Come on, fuck-face!
干♥你♥娘♥,我有东西给你 来啊
l got somethin’ for ya, motherfucker! Come on
我是个大人物
l’m a big shot
来啊,令人失望的笨蛋
Come on, D.D., disappointed duncesky
对,混帐,来啊
Right, asshole! Come on
你没有
You don’t have….
-你没有胆用 -我没有,哼?
-You don’t have the guts to use it. -l don’t, huh?
我没有这个胆 混帐,来啊
l don’t have the guts. Come on, asshole. Come over here
我塞进你屁♥眼♥!
l’ll put this up your ass!
混帐,给你
Hey, asshole, this is for you asshole
混帐
Fuckin’ asshole
笨杂种 你要用吗?
You stupid bastard, were you gonna use that?
你要用吗?
Were you gonna use that?
干,干,干! 强尼,我杀了你
Fuck, fuck, fuck! l’ll fuckin’ kill you, Johnny
干,大人物 !
Big fuckin’ man
好了
All right
看你做的好事
So, now you did it
没子弹
No bullets in this
看你做的好事 !
Now ya did it!
事情闹大前弄走他
Get him outta here before this blows up
把枪藏起来,托尼,丢掉它
Hide the gun, Tony. Throw it away
托尼,我要借你的车 我们必须.
Listen, Tony, l gotta borrow your car. We oughta…
出去逛逛 我们现在不该在这里
take a ride. We shouldn’t be around here now
不要到处逛 去看个电影什么的
Don’t go driving around. Go to a movie or somethin’
这样不好 你知道我的意思?
This is no good, all right. You know what l mean?
-你了解? -也许
-You understand? -Maybe
你得到了你要的
You got what you wanted
强尼,上车 !
Get in the car, John!
凶手 !
Murderer!
凶手 !
Murderer!
特蕾莎,你还好吗?
Teresa, you all right?

Yeah
对不起
l’m sorry
我说了我很抱歉
l told ya l’m sorry
他有麻烦了
He’s in trouble
什么意思?发生什么事?
What do you mean? What’s going on?
特蕾莎,就是麻烦,好吗?
Look, Teresa, just trouble, all right?
我们必须离开几天 直到我有机会和某些人谈谈
We gotta leave for a few days, till l get a chance to talk to some people
我需要钱去碧林湖
l need a couple of bucks to get to Greenwood Lake
-你要去那里? -碧林湖
-Where are you goin’? -To Greenwood Lake
-我和你一起去 -不行
-l’m coming with you. -No, you’re not
你要更多的麻烦吗? 我和你一起去
Do you want more trouble? l’m comin’ with you
特蕾莎,我没时间烦这个
Teresa, l got no time for this
-发生什么事? -算了
-So, what happened? -Forget it
我真的觉得我们该和你叔叔谈 唯一的出路
l really think we should talk to your uncle. That’s the only way
不 !
No!
-发生什么事? -没事,特蕾莎,别提了好吗?
-What happened? -lt’s all right, Teresa. Will you forget it?
你要怎么办,把我藏起来?
What are you gonna do, hide me or what?

That’s right
你可以说,今晚事情并不顺利
l guess you could safely say that things haven’t gone so well tonight
但我尽力了,上帝,我尽力了
But l’m tryin’, Lord. l’m tryin’
你干嘛,自言自语?
What are you, talkin’ to yourself?
(布鲁克林-女王区快速道路)
大声一点,大声一点 !
Louder, louder!
请啊,收音机开大一点,强尼
Go right ahead. Turn on the radio, John!
我们要去舞会 好好爽一爽
We’re goin’ to a party. How about some fun?
你要去那儿?布鲁克林?
Where are you goin’? To Brooklyn?
调大声一点,动手啊
Why don’t ya make it louder? Go ahead!
-你要去那儿? -说真的,你知道吗?
-Where are we goin’? -Seriously, do you know?
我们去那里? 你不知道你要去那里
Where are we goin’? You don’t know where you’re goin’
我们不熟布鲁克林,这什么?
We don’t know Brooklyn. What’s this?
对了
Right you are
这条路对吗?
ls this the right way?
我熟布鲁克林吗?我熟不熟丛林?
Do l know Brooklyn? Do l know the jungle?
看他们
Watch them….
-小心看路! -你疯了 !
-Watch where you’re goin’! -You’re crazy!
你疯了 你没看到灯吗?
You’re outta your mind. Didn’t you see that light?
那是红灯吧?
The light was red, right?
-慢下来,慢一点好吗? -红灯表示什么?
-Slow down. Will you slow down? -What does red mean?
我希望你的嘴慢下来一点
l wish you’d slow down your mouth a little
那个人疯了吗?
What is that guy, crazy?
嘿,笨蛋 !
Hey, jerk!
时候到了 !
Now’s the time!
趴下 !
Get down!
强尼 !
John!
强尼 !
Johnny!
趴下 !
Get down!
下来 ! 强尼 !
Get down! Johnny!
祝大家好运,上帝保佑
Good luck and God bless you
(意大利语)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!