圣方济各没有赌博
Saint Francis didn’t run numbers
我也是,我也不赌博
Me, neither. l don’t run numbers
黛安,你好吗?
Diane, how’re you feeling?
很好 ,麻烦借过
Fine. Excuse me, please
最近我一直想找你谈谈
You know, Diane, l’ve been wanting to talk to you for a while now
对不起
Excuse me
除了我们开的那些玩笑
Besides all that jokin’ around that you and l do….
-当你演出时,我 -借过
-You know, when you’re on, l– -Excuse me
我真的觉得你是个很棒的艺人
l really think you’re a terrific performer
那好啊
Fine
真的,我是认真的 你真的很不错
Hey, no, l’m serious. You’re really very good
我知道
l know
很棒
Groovy
再过一阵子我会自己开店
ln a little while l’m gonna have the opportunity of openin’ my own place
比起这
Much nicer
比这好多了
Much nicer than this
在城北,夜♥总♥会♥式的餐厅那类的
Uptown, sort of a nightclub restaurant and everything
我在想如果你 你会很适合那里
l was thinkin’ you’d do much…. You’d do very nicely for the place
跳舞吗?
Dancin’?
不,带位小姐,很不错的
No, as the hostess. That’s nice
带位小姐?
Hostess?
客人进来时招呼他们 带他们到位子上
The people come in, you greet ’em and you show ’em to the tables
稍晚我们聚一聚好吗?
Listen, why don’t we get together later on?
来谈一谈
We’ll talk about it a little bit
-中国菜? -中国菜
-Chinese food? -Hey, Chinese food
你要我在那里放你下来?
Where do you want me to drop you off?
不要停,慢慢开过去好吗?
No, don’t stop. Just pass by real slow, okay?
停在那儿
Hey, stop there
什么,我疯了吗?
What, am l crazy?
能带我回到我上车的地方吗?
Would you take me back to where you picked me up?
-抱歉 -好吧
-Sorry. -All right
你疯了吗?
Hey, you crazy?
现在别人要是看到我在町里 和一个黑妞在一起,那还得了 ?
That’s all l need now. to get caught in the Village with a melange
嗨,卢
Hi, Lou
-你好吗? -很好,谢谢
-Come sta? -Fine, thank you
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
-Good to see you. -Good to see you
给你,卢
Here you go, Lou
-你好吗,小伙子? -很高兴见到你
-How are ya, kid? -Nice to see you
-吉凡尼,能坐下吗? -当然
-Giovanni, can l sit? -Sure
能说话吗?
Can l talk?
什么事?
What is it?
关于古皮
lt’s about Groppi
我全知道,晚点再讨论,嗯?
l know all about it. We’ll discuss it later, huh?
当然,我了解 要现在上牛百叶吗?
Sure, l understand. Shall l serve the tripe now?
-随时都可以,谢谢,奥斯卡 -不客气
-Anytime. Thank you, Oscar. -You’re welcome
这些政客乘人之危
勒索、 恐吓 要他们诚实谋生,他们不饿死才怪
他们和我们不一样
They are not like us
他们知道需要我们时 要上那儿
They know where to come when they need us
我很久前就知道这些 在二次大战时
l realized this a long time ago, during World War ll
查理雷基替政♥府♥工作 解决船坞的事
Charlie Lakey was working for the government, taking care of the docks
他做了什么?
What did he do?
他人在那里就够了
He was there, that’s what he did
20年前我对你♥爸♥说了同样的话
l said the same thing to your father 20 years ago
他没听
He didn’t listen
你还和那个强仔混在一起
You’re still around that kid, Johnny Boy
强仔是因我而命名的
This Johnny Boy is named after me
不错,哼?是啊
Nice, huh? Oh, sure
但这个强仔 有点像你的朋友古皮,半疯狂
But this Johnny Boy is a little bit like your friend, Groppi. Half-crazy
我了解因为我们家和他家的关系 你想帮忙他
l understand you try to help him out because of our family and his family
那是不错,我了解
Well, that’s nice. l understand
但你要小心,别搞砸别的事
But watch yourself, don’t spoil anything
有荣誉感的人和相同的人在一起
Honorable men go with honorable men
别忘了
Don’t forget that
他整个家族都有问题
His whole family has problems
他的表妹,你家隔壁那个女孩
His cousin, the girl who lives next door to you….
-特蕾莎 -脑袋有病那个
-Teresa. -The one who’s sick in the head
不是 ,她有碰癇
No, she’s got epilepsy
我是这么说的,脑袋有病
That’s what l said. She’s sick in the head
她爸妈来找我商量
Her mother and father came to me for advice
她要自己住,我要说什么? 把她关起来?
She wants her own apartment. What am l gonna tell ’em? Lock her up?
你知道我和他们的关系
You know l’m cumparo with them
所以我听着
So l listen
我必须要注意
l have to take an interest
你住在隔壁 ,看着一点
You live next door. Keep an eye open
但不要卷入
But don’t get involved
查理,你可以四处看看
Charlie, why don’t you take a look around the place if you want to?
我已经来过这里50次了
l’ve been in and outta this place about 50 times already
也许你漏掉了什么
Well, maybe you missed something
毕竟,你该好好认识这个地方
After all, you should get to know the place
是啊
Yeah
老天,真恶心
Jesus Christ, you are disgusting!
查理,你好吗? 够热了吧?
Hi, Charlie, how are ya? Hot enough for ya?
是啊,饼干,你好吗?
Yeah, how are ya doin’ there, Cookie?
不错
Fine
特蕾莎 !
Teresa !
楼下
Downstairs
到楼下见面
Meet me downstairs now. Yeah
什么事?
What is it?

Come on
今晚我不能去
l can’t make it tonight
好,就这样吗? 那就星期五见了 ?
All right, so, is that all? So l’ll see you on Friday?
星期五
Friday…
星期五我也不行
l can’t make it Friday either
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我一阵子不能见你
l can’t see you for a while
不要这样说
Don’t tell me that
-特蕾莎 -为什么?
-Teresa. -Why?
因为你会搞砸事情 ! 你和强尼这两个
Because you’re fuckin’ things up! Between you and Johnny…
-你们会毁了我的一切 -毁掉什么?
-you’re gonna ruin everything for me. -What?
毁掉什么?
Ruin what…?
对不起,鲁索太太 进去
l’m sorry, Mrs. Rucco, pardon me. Come on inside
怎么说我会毁掉一切?
Why am l ruining everything?
因为安静! 我会赏你一巴掌 特蕾莎 ! 闭嘴 !
Because. Be quiet! l’ll give you a slap in the mouth, Teresa ! Shut up!
听我说
Listen to me for a minute
我叔叔要我经营餐厅
My uncle wants me to run a restaurant…
但我必须和你与强尼保持距离
but l gotta stay away from you and Johnny
-他知道你和我的事吗? -不
-Does he know about you and me? -No
他知道强尼借的那些钱吗?
Does he know about Johnny and those loans?
不,你开什么玩笑?当然不
No, what are ya kiddin’ me? Of course not
他不了解强尼
He doesn’t understand, Johnny
他只是个孩子,他需要
You know, he’s just a kid who needs to be–
回答我 !
Answer me!
你要我怎样?
What do you want from me?
我说 “你也像他那样想我吗”
l said, “Do you feel the way he does about me?”
不 !
No!
我不那么觉得 我还想跟你在一起
l don’t feel that way. l don’t want to stop seein’ you
你怕什么?
What are you afraid of?
我爱你
l love you
-我不想说那个 -说什么?
-l don’t want to say that. -What?
-那个 -说什么?说你爱我?
-That. -What? That you love me?
我们离开这里吧
Let’s just get out of here
让我先拿到餐厅,好吗? 然后我想事情会容易些
Let me get the restaurant first, all right? Then l think things are gonna be easier

Okay
你到那里去了 ?
So, where have you been?
附近
Around
你听说古皮的事吧?
You heard what happened to Groppi, huh?
古皮?没有,怎么?
Groppi? No, what?
奥斯卡找到他合伙人了
Well, Oscar found out where his partner is
古皮去看他妈妈了
lt seems Groppi went to visit his mother
他到她房♥间 ,她正在看电视
He went to her room where she was watching television…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!