Home 犯罪电影 穷街陋巷(1973)

穷街陋巷(1973)

0
穷街陋巷(1973)

-That’s right and you pay. -What are you talkin’ about?
我是干这一行的
lt’s my business
你们好好享受
You guys better enjoy yourselves
花了我很多钱
lt’s costin’ me a lot of money
坐下来,别骚扰我 !
Hey, get down. Leave me alone!
闭嘴,绕了我吧 我要看电影
Shut up, give me a break, l’m tryin’ to watch the picture
你看吧,我叫经理进来 把你们丢出去 !
You watch it. l’ll get the manager in here. He’ll throw ya out in the street!
去啊,去叫经理 !
Go ahead. Go get the fuckin’ manager!
-他是个笨头 ! -你是个笨头 !
-He’s a fruit! -You’re a fruit!
我?我不是笨头 !
Me? l’m no fruit!
感觉不错吧,查理? 街上空的,很好,感谢上帝
lt feels good, huh, Charlie? Streets are empty. Nice, thank God
有这个庆典在 连在自己的家附近都动不了身
With that feast on, ya can’t even move in your own neighborhood
我真讨厌这个庆典
l hate that feast with a passion
别管那庆典了 !
Never mind the feast!
记住,话我来说
Just remember, l’ll do the talkin’
问题就在这儿,话总是你在说
That’s the trouble. You do the talking
强尼,正经一点 吉米要我解决这件事
Don’t fool around, John. Jimmy asked me to settle this
他们欠他多少?
How much do they owe him?
我不知道,几百块
l don’t know, a couple of hundred
看看这家伙! 去年圣诞节后就没洗过澡
Look at this character! Hasn’t taken a bath since last Christmas
他可能是下一任法官 !
He’s probably the next judge!
他是市长助理
He’s the mayor’s aide
-在那里和我们碰面? -在撞球室
-Where’s he gonna meet us? -ln the pool room
在哪里,靠近苏利文?
Where is it, near Sullivan’s?
不,在国王街,你干什么?
No, it’s on King Street. What are ya doin’?
告诉我怎么去 我不太认路
Show me where to go. l don’t know my way around
绿灯时在这儿右转
Make a right turn over here when the light turns green
以后 吉米不准在我们势力范围外赌钱
Next time, we don’t bet outside the neighborhood
这个红绿灯真是的,什么嘛 下午茶灯吗?
Come on with this light. What is this, a coffee and cake light over here?
叫你♥爸♥离车远一点好吗?
You wanna keep your father away from the car please?
没关系,我认识这些人 他们不会骗他的
lt’ll be okay. l know these guys. They’re not gonna stiff him
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
闭上你的嘴,我来就好
Keep your mouth shut. l’ll take care of it
-不要说话就好了 -我没有要说话
-Just don’t say nothin’. -l’m not sayin’ nothin’
-他死去那里了 ? -在这儿
-Where the fuck is he? -Here he is
查理
Charlie
我签了235这组号♥码
The number l bet was 235
我梦到我祖父 所以赌这组号♥码
l bet a combination ’cause l dreamt of my grandfather
-你赌了多少钱? -我刚才说什么?
-How much did you bet on that? -What did l say?
克拉克,有看到乔伊吗?
Clark, you seen Joey Gatucci around?
有,在后面
Yeah, he’s in the back room
他去世时,葬仪社号♥码是235
When he died, the number on the funeral parlor was 235…
我想我签了个好数字
so l figured l had a good bet, you know?
我想我就把
So l figured l’d place it….
圣查理来了 大家,祈祷吧!
Well, well, well, Saint Charles is here. Everybody, benediction!
可以起来了,请起来
Hey, you may rise. Rise, please
谢谢,那边是我的好朋友,土堤
Thank you. My good friend, Tootie, over here
-你这样输不了的 -那么木须呢?
-You can’t lose with that. -How about Mushy?
木须 !投票给这盏灯 !
Mushy! Vote for the lamp!
木须,你一定会在好来坞大红的
Mushy, this will definitely get you to Hollywood
黑板,撞球杆 !
Chalkboard, the pool cues!
球呢?祝祷我的球
How about the balls? Bless my balls
祝祷他的球!
Bless his balls!
-乔伊,你好吗? -还好
-How ya been, Joey? -All right
看来你瘦了几百斤
Looks like ya took off a couple of tons
查理,有何贵干?
What brings ya down here, Charlie?
乔伊,25号♥星期五 我向莎莉投♥注♥
Look, Joey, on Friday the 25th l placed a bet with Sally
-没听说 -没听说?
-Never heard of it. -Never heard of it?
没听说过莎莉 莎莉是谁?
Never heard of Sally. Who the fuck is Sally?
乔伊,真的
Oh, Joey, really
这儿都是自己人 别再放屁,嗯?
Come on, we’re all friends here. Now let’s cut the bullshit, huh?
吉米 你这个朋友很不错
You know you got a good friend here
很好
Wonderful
想一想,我记起来了
Come to think of it, l do remember now
真够了,这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
All we need. That guy is a real scumbag
闭嘴好吗?
Wanna shut up?
星期五很忙的 有可能会搞错,知道吧?
Hey, Friday’s a busy day. A mistake can be made, ya know?
-好,没问题 -好
-All right, no problem. -All right
有时我自己都会忘记
l forget myself, too, sometimes
-好,喝一杯吧 -好
-Okay, let’s have a drink. -Good enough
喝一杯吧 吉米,托尼,收拾一下
Come on, now let’s have a drink. Jimmy, Tony, finish the rack
-谁请客? -我
-Who’s buyin’? -Me
乔伊,给我一罐啤酒,好吗?
Can l have a beer, Joey?
-请 -我有威士忌
-Go ahead. -Nah, l got Scotch here
我喉咙干
l got a dry throat
那儿弄来的帽子?
Where did ya get the hat?
喜欢这顶帽子?一顶25块
Ya like this hat? This is a $25 Dobbs hat
那儿弄来的球鞋?
Where did ya get those sneakers?
这是2块钱的球鞋
These are $2 sneakers
音乐关小声一点 什么都听不见
Why don’t ya lower the jukebox? l can’t hear nothin’
女孩子喜欢音乐大声
Hey, the girls like the music loud
女孩子? 你叫那些荡♥妇♥女孩子?
Girls? You call those skanks girls?
这孩子是怎么回事?
Hey, what’s the matter with this kid, huh?
我没问题 我觉得很好
Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me. l’m feelin’ fine
你闭嘴
Keep your mouth shut
你在这混♥蛋♥面前说我?
You tellin’ me that in front of this asshole?
好,我们不付钱 我们不付钱
All right. We’re not gonna pay, we’re not payin’
为什么?才说要喝一杯的
Why? We just said we’re gonna have a drink
我们不付钱,因为这家伙
We’re not payin’ because this guy…
这家伙是个 “牡客”
this guy’s a fuckin’ mook
我什么也没说
But l didn’t say nothin’
我们不付牡客钱
And we don’t pay mooks
牡客?我是牡客?
A mook? l’m a mook?

Yeah
牡客是什么?
What’s a mook?
牡客是什么?
What’s a mook?
-我不知道 -牡客是什么?
-l don’t know. -What’s a mook?
你不能叫我牡客
You can’t call me a mook
我不能?
l can’t?
不能 !
No!
我给你个牡客 !
l’ll give you mook!
别这样,我手不好 !
Come on, l got a bad hand!
乔伊,你怎么搞的?
What’s the matter with you, Joey?
-警官,可以拿帽子吗? -不行
-Hey, Officer. Can l get my hat? -No
-可以打电♥话♥给我太太吗? -不行
-Can l call my wife? -Nope
这是什么?
What ya got here?
是指甲刀
That’s a nail file
-是把刀 -不
-That’s a knife. -No
-这是把刀 -不,里面是牙签
-This is a knife. -No, it’s got a toothpick in there
戴维斯,这很丢脸
Davis this is very embarrassing
我认识你多久了,戴维斯?
Look, how long have l known ya, Davis, huh?
你没看过这种打架 这些都是我朋友
You’ve never seen fights like this. These are my friends
-这是我表哥,查理,我们是朋友 -朋友
-This is my cousin, Charlie. We’re friends. -Friends
你表哥?
Your cousin?
-你那里来的? -东城
-Where you from? -East Side
-东城,这是什么,一把刀? -不 ! 里面是牙签 ,看到那边?
The East Side. What is this, a knife? No! lt’s got a toothpick in there. You see over there?
戴维斯,过来,我和你说话
Davis, come here. l wanna talk to ya
你掩护东城还是西城?
You coverin’ for the East Side or the West Side?
-让我和你在这边说一下话 -你对这把刀有什么好说的?
-Let me just talk to ya over here a minute. -What are ya gonna say about this knife?
-一把无害的小刀 -无害?
-lt’s a harmless penknife. -Harmless?
是把危险的武器 ! 你知道罚则是什么吗?
lt’s a dangerous weapon! Do you know the penalty?
-我确定我们能解决这事 -你要如何解决这事?
-l’m sure we can settle this. -How are we gonna settle this?
-给你一点车资 -好
-Let me give you some car fare. -All right
这么久,你去那里?
Took ya a long time. Where ya goin’?
-新泽西 -新泽西
-New Jersey. -New Jersey
好,来 给你和你的伙伴
Okay, here. This is for you and your partner–
到费城
Goin’ to Philadelphia

Here
-谢谢 -好
-Thank you. -Okay
戴维斯,谢谢
Thanks a lot, Davis
给你