Home 犯罪电影 穷街陋巷(1973)

穷街陋巷(1973)

0
穷街陋巷(1973)

-好了,够了 -大白♥痴♥!
-All right, enough! -Fuckin’ moron!
去啊,用椅子砸 怎么不动手?
Go ahead. Hit each other with the fuckin’ chairs, why don’t ya?
-要不要吃东西啊? -好了,够了
-Come on, we gonna go eat now? -All right, enough
你该更懂事的
You oughta know better than that
对不起
l’m sorry
对不起
Sorry
对不起,托尼,对不起
l’m sorry, Tony. l’m sorry
-要玩牌吗? -不
-Wanna play a little cards? -No
有人要玩一局吗?
Anybody wanna have a game?
迈克,有一个你不能拒绝的游戏
Michael, l’ve got a game you cannot say no to

No
你说不
You said no
你们都真够朋友
Lot of sports
21点?
A little blackjack?
拿枪 !
Somebody get the gun!
通通出去 !
Everybody out!
乔治,关灯 !
George, kill the lights!
不要跑 !
Don’t run!
不要跑 !
Don’t run!
他做了什么?
Tell me what he is done?
分散
Just split up
乔治,你去那儿? 你的车呢?
George, where are you goin’? Where’s your car?
迈克 !
Mikey!
迈克,我们跟你走
Michael, let us go with you
嘿,司机 !
Hey, chauffeur!
-嘿,司机 ! -闭嘴,好不好?
-Hey, chauffeur– -Shut up, will ya?
闭嘴,我来问
Shut up, l’ll ask him
北城你们快点 现在我们要去哪里?
Uptown, Jeeves. Come on, you guys. Hurry up. Where are we gonna go?
迈克,载我们一程
Michael, give us a lift
快走,赶快离开 !
Get outta here. Get the fuck outta here!
走啊!
Hey, get outta here!
你们现在太吵了
You’re startin’ to make too much noise
进来 我在淋雨
Just get in. l’m standin’ out here in the rain
你们这些人怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you guys?
留在那里滚啦 滚蛋移过去一点
Hey, stay there. Come on, get away. Get outta here. Move over
别碰我
Don’t touch me
我们在哪里? 我们在哪里?
Hey, where are we? Come on, where are we?
山米,你可不可以乖一点?
Sammy, will you behave yourself?
对不起,他被吓坏了
l’m so sorry. lt’s just that he’s terribly frightened
让他保持安静,好吗?
Just keep him quiet, all right?
这些是你朋友吗?
Are these friends of yours?
你怎么,是个说笑话的不成?
What are you, a comedian?
最难忘的是他那样 一直不停的往他身上扑
l can’t get over the way he kept goin’ at him
一定是因为喝多了,孩子
Yeah, must’ve been all that liquor in him, boy
恰塔喜 !
Chetarsi!
对,恰塔喜 山米,你知道恰塔喜是什么意思吗?
Yeah, chetarsi. You know what chetarsi means, Sammy?
听起来有点淫
Sounds like somethin’ dirty
你看什么?
What are you lookin’ at?
我们和这些同性恋在一起干嘛? 扔出去
What are we doin’ with these faggots? Throw them out
你疯了吗?
Are ya nuts?
你要我怎么做 把他们留在托尼门口?
What do ya want me to do, leave ’em in front of Tony’s place?
班顿 ,看看他们 !
Hey, Benton, look at that number. Wow!
-嘿,美人! -闭嘴 !
-Hey, beautiful! -Hey, shut up!
嘿 ! 别嚷嚷!
Hey! Keep it down!
-安静 -怎么回事?
-Quiet. -What’s the matter?
山米,你乖一点
Sammy, behave yourself
我不要,我♥干♥嘛要?
l won’t. Why should l?
让我下车 !
Let me out of this car!
看看那个 !
Look at that one!
老天 !
Oh, my God!
宝贝,有肉吗?
Hey, baby, got any meat?
宝贝,我要吸! 宝贝 ! 我要吸,宝贝 !
Hey, baby, l want to suck on that! Baby! l want to suck on that, baby!
我全都要 !
l want it all!
下车,好了,够了
Get ’em outta here! All right, that’s it
滚蛋 !
Get outta here!
不要推我 !
Hey, don’t push!
什么意思,滚蛋?
What do ya mean, get out?
滚蛋 !
Get out!
我才上车的 !
l just got in!
-去,去 ! -滚蛋 !
-Go, go! -Get out!
-野兽! -别烦躁
-Animals! -Take it easy
好,别这么急 ,拜托!
All right, just a minute, please!
-干的好,迈克,谢了 -再见
-Good goin’, Mike. Thanks. -See ya around
等一下,这算什么?
Hey, wait a minute. What is this?
嘿,我们走同方向吗?
Hey, fellas, ya goin’ my way?
呆子
Come on, knucklehead
你有什么问题?
What’s your problem?
那两个杂种
Those two bastards
强尼 ,看看这把枪
Hey, look at the piece, John
警♥察♥藏在袜子里那种
lt’s one of those little jobs cops carry in their sock
是啊,警♥察♥用来敲我头的那种
Yeah, cop beat me on the head with one of those
记得我被警♥察♥痛殴那次?
Remember that time l got beaten from those cops?
是啊,你复原了,不是吗?
Yeah, you recovered from that one, didn’t ya?
我从没复原
l never recovered
要不是我被揍
lf l wasn’t there to be used as a punching bag…
才让你能很快离开
in order for you to leave fast–
那是因为你笨 你该快跑,和我一起安全地离开
That’s because you’re stupid. You should’ve ran and left safely with me
和你一起? 我被打是因为笨?
With you? l’m stupid for gettin’ my head punched in?
你这个猪头 !
You Schweinehund!
我的手,我坏了的手 !
My hand, my bad hand!
等一下 !
Wait a minute!
你干什么?
What are you doin’?
乔伊巴克
Joey Barker
乔伊巴克,我欠他钱
Joey Barker. l owe him money
-我觉得不是他 -是他
-l don’t think that’s him. -Yeah, it’s him
他在那里?
Where is he?
转过去了
He’s turned the corner
走了吗?
ls he gone?
转过街角去了
He turned the corner
不表示他走了
That don’t mean he’s gone
过来,他转过街角去了 你怎么搞的?
Come on, get over here. He turned the corner. What’s the matter with you?
当心后面
What’s the matter?
你不能这样子回家,留下来
You can’t go home like that. Stay with me
你妈在吗?
ls your mother there?
不在 ,她去照顾我外婆了
No, she’s on the island carin’ for my grandmother
去我叔叔店里拿些面包
Hey, let’s get some bread from my uncle’s store
-我在心疼我的帽子 -给你
-l’m sick about my hat. -Here
(餐厅 意大利特餐)
你外婆快死了,对不对?
Your grandma’s gonna die, right?
是啊
Yeah, right
你喜欢她吗?
Did you like her?
什么意思?她是我外婆
What do ya mean? She’s my grandmother
那又怎样?又不代表什么
So what? That don’t mean nothin’
不代表什么?
So what?
-你怎么回事? -你怎么回事?
-What’s the matter with you? -What’s the matter with you?
她还没有死,老天帮忙 所以,闭嘴
Anyway, she ain’t dead yet, God forbid. So, shut up
查理 !
Charlie!
你这儿没有吃的
You ain’t got nothin’ to eat over here
本来就是
l could’ve told you that before
什么都没有,我告诉你 我知道该怎么办
Got nothin’. l tell you, l know what we do
-你要怎样? -告诉你我们该怎么办
-What do ya want? -Tell you what we do
我去我姑姑家,她有很多吃的
l’ll go to my aunt’s. She’s got lots of food
她总有很多吃的 我从防火梯进去
She has food all the time. l’ll go through the fire escape
不要这样!
Don’t do that!
你会吓到你表妹特蕾莎 要是那样进去的话
You’ll scare your cousin, Teresa, if you go in there that way
对,没错 你知道我们能怎样?
Oh, that’s right, yeah. Hey, you know what we can do?
她会吓出心脏病 我们可以欣赏
She can have a seizure. Then we can watch
不好笑 你要一辈子胡闹下去?
That’s not funny. You gonna be a jerk off all your life?
长大好不好?
Grow up, huh?
你要去你姑姑家拿吃的 去敲她的门
You want some food from your aunt, go and knock on her door
我知道