迈克尔·杰克逊曾是我的客户
Michael Jackson was my client
后来他成了我的朋友
and he became my friend.
这是我们的故事
This is our story.
威特菲尔德先生 请你再详细点讲讲你的工作
Mr. Whitefield, tell us more about what you do.
人们在电视上总看到我们一身黑西装
People see us on TV in our black suits and–
不好意思 麻烦您
Excuse me, could you speak
对着麦克风说话
into the microphone?
人们在电视上总看到我们一身黑西装的样子
People see us on TV in…our black suits and..
觉得我们 十分光鲜
…think we’re… glorified bouncers.
但是做贴身保镖工作
But executive protection
其实是件严肃的事
is serious business.
名人们将自己的安全托付给我们
We’re entrusted with the welfare of celebrities
还有他们的配偶和孩子
their spouses, children.
我们要伪装成各种身份 带着客户
We set up false identities to move people
秘密转全球各地
around the globe in secret.
当我们离开时
And when we leave
如果工作做到位的话
if we’ve done our jobs right
我们会像从没来过一样
it’s like we were never there.
但我们其实一直都在
But we’re always there.
站在背后
Standing in the background..
聆听着 观察着
…listening, observing.
我们能察觉到你们察觉不了的事
We know the things you wish you knew.
威特菲尔德先生这次作证的目的
Mr. Whitefield, the purpose of this deposition
是确定康拉德·莫里医生
is to determine if Dr. Conrad Murray
是否杀死了迈克尔·杰克逊
‘killed Michael Jackson.’
我已经说了那晚我不在
Like I told you, I wasn’t there that night.
但在走向那晚之前的两年你一直都在
But you were there the two years leading up to that night.
容我提醒你 你是在宣誓下作证
May I remind you you’re under oath?
那么请问
Now..
你是什么时候开始为杰克逊先生工作的
When did you start working for Mr. Jackson?
2006年圣诞节的前夕
Just before Christmas, 2006.
Z-y-g-o-t-e-s
Z-Y-G-O-T-E-S.
七个字母 三线交叉
Seven letters on a triple-word score.
110分 我赢了
One hundred and ten points. I win.
Zygota是什么 这都算不上是一个词
What is Z-Z-Zygota, that’s not even a word.
当然算
Yeah, it is.
-好样的 宝贝 -谢谢
– Good job, baby. – Thank you.
你是趁我不在的时候练过吗
Did you just get better while I was away
还是我水平下降了
or am I just gettin’ rusty?
我和阿姨每晚都玩
Me and aunty played every night.
-没错 -嗯哼
– ‘Sure did.’ – Mm-hm.
她每次都用刚才那一招打败我
And she beat me just like that every time.
-好吧 -嗯哼
– Okay. – ‘Mm-hm.’
-我还错过了什么 -我交了男朋友
– So what else did I miss? – I got a boyfriend.
-什么 -骗你的啦老爸
– What? – Just foolin’, pops.
最好是
You better be.
我跟你说过 20岁前不准交男朋友
‘Cause I told you, no boyfriends until you 20.
你当时说的是16岁吧
You said 16.
-是吗 我说的是25岁吧 -好了啦你
– Well, I meant 25. – Oh, come on.
-那 爸爸 -怎么了
– So, daddy. – Yes?
你真的会回家跟我们过圣诞节吗
Are you really gonna be home for Christmas?
当然
Of course.
一言为定咯
That’s tight.
嗯 好嘛
Oh, okay.
嘿 杰夫 怎么了
Hey, Jeff, what’s up?
嘿 我想给你介绍一份工作
Hey, I got a job for you.
我得呆在家人身边
I’m not leavin’ home.
先听我讲地点 就在拉斯维加斯
‘No, it’s here in Vegas.’
是个分量十足的大人物
High profile dignitary.
两周内会到这 你只需要把他安全送回家
Arrives in two weeks, I just need you to escort him home.
好吧 一接一送
Okay. A to B?
一接一送 其余的我会处理
A to B. And I’ll handle the rest.
好的 小意思 我接了
Alright, short and sweet. I’m in.
现在 让我们继续回到男朋友的话题
Now let’s get back to this boyfriendsituation.
客户抵达前的两天
Two days before the client was to arrive
杰夫和我进行了一系列的事前细节准备
Jeff and I did what’s known as a pre-advance detail.
这有摄像头
Video camera.
不可以有摄像头
No cameras.
客户非常明确要求了这一点
Client is very adamant about that.
好了 我去查看一下车底
Matter of fact, let me check underneath the truck.
请快一点
‘Quickly, please.’
小心台阶 小宝贝
Watch your step, baby.
普林斯请牵着你弟弟的手
Prince, take your brother’s hand please.
-嗯 -爸爸在哪
– Hm? – Where’s daddy?
非常感谢
Thank you very..
所以那个人到底是谁
So who was that guy, anyway?
你逗我呢
You kiddin’, right?
你没看见他吗
You didn’t see him?
我只看见一个口罩遮脸的瘦子
I saw a skinny dude with a scarf.
大哥他是迈克尔·杰克逊
Man, that was Michael Jackson.
-不是吧 -嗯
– What? – Yeah.
我想他是庆倦了巴林岛的隐居生活
I guess he got tired of Bahrain.
世界上最出名的人回国了
The most popular dude on the planet is back
而我们是唯一知情的人吗
in the country and we the only ones that know it?
记得别说出去
Mum’s the word.
我是约翰·费尔德曼 杰克逊先生的私人助理
I’m John Feldman, Mr. Jackson’s personal assistant.
杰克逊先生想跟你打声招呼
Mr. Jackson would like to say hello.
啊 真的 我就要跟迈克尔·杰克逊见面了
Oh, really? I’m about to meet Michael Jackson?
我早说了这是件好差事
Told you this was a good gig.
-还好吗兄弟 -嗯
– You good, bro? – Yeah.
你好 比尔
Hello, Bill.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you.
先生 我也很荣幸见到你
It’s a honor to meet you, sir.
我是你的超级粉丝
I’m a huge fan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我看到你简历写着 你曾为摩城唱片工作过
I saw on your resume that you’ve done work for Motown.
很多次了先生
Many times, sir.
所以我能信赖你 对吧
So I can trust you?
是的先生
Yes, sir.
当然可以
Of course.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, daddy.
有排球场
Volley-ball court.
不是排球是网球
Not volley-ball, tennis.
好啦 来吧
Come on.
-嘿嘿嘿 -爸爸 爸爸
– Hey, hey, hey.. – Dad, dad..
好了 快过来
Hey, come on.
-等等等等 -爸爸快来
– Wait, wait, wait, wait. – Dad, come on.
毯毯 毯毯 毯毯 来回来
Blanket, Blanket, Blanket! Come, come back.
快回来 孩子们
Come back, everybody.
孩子们
Everybody.
跟比尔打个招呼
Say hello to Bill.
你好比尔
Hi, Bill.
你们好
Hi.
比尔是我们的新安全主管
Bill’s our new head of security.
你今晚不会走的 对吧
You will stay in the night, right?
-额 -对吗
– Um, uh.. – Right.
是的先生 当然
Yes, sir. Of course.
-好了都过来 -求求你了爸爸
– Okay, come on. – Please, please, please, dad..
-我们去看看泳池 -太棒了
– Let’s go and see the pool. – Yes!
然后我们再去看卧室然后再去
And then, and then we’ll see the bedroom. And then..
他的团队去哪了 他的经纪人呢
So where’s his staff, his manager?
只有我和保姆同行
He’s traveling only with me and the nanny.
所以保镖只有我 一个
So it would just be me?
你刚答应他了啊
You told him yes.
打扰了比尔先生
Excuse me, Mr. Bill.
-噢 -你好
– Oh! – Hi.
你好
Hey.
我是帕丽斯很高兴见到你
I’m Paris, it’s nice to meet you

Well..
我也很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!