Wow.
有一天我们可以乘坐她去港口周围兜风
One of these days we could take her for a sail around the harbor
欣赏日落
and watch the sun set.
听起来很棒
That sounds perfect.
呃…看来…
Um… Just…
你得…
You gotta…
不好意思
Sorry.
那么 既然你不去伯克利了
So, what are you gonna do this year,
今年你打算做什么?
now that you’re not going to Berkeley?
首先我要买♥♥辆新车
Well, first I’m gonna get a new truck.
然后开车去全国各地
And then I’m gonna drive across country.
我一辈子都泡在游泳池里
I’ve been in the pool my entire life, and, uh,
我没去过其他太多的地方 所以
I haven’t got to see much else, so.
你打算做什么? – 我什么都没打算做
What are you gonna do? – I’m not doing anything.
我想我会上一些网络课程
I’m just gonna take some online courses, I think.
但我就在这里
But I’ll just be here.
我 嗯…我是说 你明天要做什么?
I, uh… I meant, what are you doing tomorrow?
哦 哦 哦 好吧
Oh. Oh! Oh, God.
我…
I…
我白天很忙
I’m busy during the day,
但明天晚上有空
but I can be free tomorrow night.
太棒了
That’s perfect.
那么明晚见?
I’ll see you tomorrow night?

Okay.
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
我其实没有猫
I don’t actually have a cat.
不是吧
No shit.
你在给谁发短♥信♥? – 没给谁
Who are you texting? – No one.
摩根 你在给谁发短♥信♥?
Morgan, who are you texting?
加弗
Garver.
你太小声了 我听不到
I can’t hear you when you’re whispering.
是加弗! 我和加弗亲热了
Garver! I made out with Garver.
不是吧! 他非常非常可爱
No! He’s really, really cute.
他真的很喜欢你
And he totally likes you.
顺便问一下 我能不能告诉爸爸我今晚要去你家
By the way, can I tell my dad that I’m going over to yours tonight,
这样我等会儿就可以和查理出去玩?
so I can go hang out with Charlie later?
你是要我帮你骗你♥爸♥爸
You’re asking me to help you lie to your father,
这样你就可以和一个男生出去玩?
so you can hang out with a guy?
我从没有为你感到如此骄傲过!
I’ve never been so proud of you!
爸 我今晚要去摩根家
Uh, Dad, I’m gonna go over to Morgan’s tonight.
可以吗? – 嗯 没问题
Is that okay? – Yeah, yeah, no problem.
嘿 派对怎么样?
Hey, how was that party?
很棒啊
Party was nice.
有没遇到过有趣的人?
Did you meet any fun people?
没 真没有
No. Not really.
每个人都有点…呃 你知道的
Everybody was kind of just, like… Ugh, you know?
没人会真的待在那里 只是…嗯
Nobody was really there. It was just… Hmm.
所以我得走了
So I’m gonna skedaddle.
爱你 – 我也爱你
Love you. – Love you more.
好吧 我骗你的
I’m lying.
看你在胡言乱语 我就有点感觉到了
Well, you were rambling, so I kind of figured.
我要去见一个叫查理·里德的男孩
I’m going to go meet a boy named Charlie Reed
他人很好 很亲切
who’s really nice and sweet
我真的真的很喜欢他
and I really, really like him.
非常喜欢
A lot.
你生气啦?
Are you mad?
我不高兴的是你对我说谎
Well, I’m not happy that you lied to me.
你知道你什么都可以跟我说的 – 我知道 我知道
You know you can always tell me anything. – I know. I know.
对不起
Sorry.
你信任这个男孩吗? – 是的
Do you trust this guy? – Yes.
我会讨厌他吗? – 不 不 你不会
Will I hate him? – No, no, you won’t.
我保证
I promise.
他知不知道… – 我还没告诉他
Does he know… – I haven’t told him yet.
不行 凯蒂… – 但我会说的
No, Katie… – But I will.
我不希望你瞒着他
I am not comfortable with him not knowing.
我知道 我会告诉他的 我只想要多点时间…
I know, I’m going to. I just need a little bit longer of…
什么?
What?
做一个正常人 而不是病人
Being someone more than just a disease.
凯蒂
Katie.
请再等几天 好吗? 让我做个正常的女孩
It’s just a few more days, please? Like a normal girl.

Hey.
我和凯蒂今晚一起出去玩可以吗?
Is it okay if me and Katie hang out tonight together?
整晚? – 我已经坦白一切了
The entire night? – I already admitted everything.
什么 你就不能再坚持两个小时?
What, you couldn’t make it two hours?
真可悲 我能坚持两个小时
It’s pathetic. I could’ve made it two hours.
凯蒂·普莱斯想做什么?
What does Katie Price wanna do?
我想做的事情太多了
There’s so many things I wanna do.
我一直想来这里
I have always wanted to do this.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
那颗星星怎么样?
What about that one over there?
那颗叫牵牛星
Um, that one’s called Altair.
它距离地球16光年 也就是我们现在看到的光
And it’s 16 light years away, which means the light we’re seeing now
是在我们两岁的时候就有了
was actually created when we were two.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
前几天晚上 伯克利的教练给我家打了电♥话♥
The Berkeley coach called my house the other night.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 我是说 我猜是其他某个游泳运动员
Yeah, I mean, I guess one of the other swimmers
被调离了 所以有了空缺
transferred out and another spot opened up.
哇 这太不可思了
Wow. That’s so crazy.
你可以回归泳池了?
You could get your spot back?
我意思是 从技术上来说 是的
I mean, technically, yeah.
下个月有个大型比赛
There’s this huge meet coming up next month,
伯克利的教练会来观看
and the Berkeley coach is coming down to watch.
但我必须在那之前保持体型
But I’d have to get in shape by then,
可能很难做到 然后我得必须
which is probably impossible. And then I’d have to swim
游出我最好的成绩来证明我完全康复了
my best time ever to show that I’m fully rehabbed.
你完全可以做到
You can totally do it.
但明年也有一些别的理由留在这里
But there’s also some reasons to stick around here next year.
凯蒂 我想明天和你正式约会
Katie, I wanna take you on a real date tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
你还得去见见我爸爸
And you also need to meet my dad.
你为什么不坐过来一点 科迪?
Why don’t you move a little closer there, Cody?
我…我的名字叫查理
My… My name’s Charlie.
查理是吧 – 是的
Charlie. – Yeah.
哈! 我还不知道
Hah! I didn’t know that.
那么 你是怎么有这个称呼的? 本身就叫查理 而不是恰克或是什么?
So, what do you go by? Do you go by Charlie, not Chuck or Chuckie or C-Town?
没有 先生 就叫查理 – 查理 好吧
No, sir, just Charlie. – Charlie, okay.
你有被逮捕过吗? – 没有 先生
You ever been arrested? – No, sir.
你几点熄灯? – 凌晨1点
When’s your curfew? It’s 1:00 a.m.
你实际是什么时候回家? – 好像2点
What time do you actually get home? – Like, 2:00.
所以不是1点 是吗 查理? – 不 先生 不是
That’s not 1:00, is it, Charlie? – No, sir, it’s not.
你说你的熄灯时间是1点 – 是的
You said your curfew was 1:00. – Yeah.
放松点 我又不是警♥察♥
Relax, I’m not a cop.
你每周刮几次胡子?
How many times a week do you shave?
刮胡子? 嗯…嗯…好像是四次 呃 四次 每周四次 先生
Shave? Um… Uh… Like four. Uh, four times. Four times a week, sir.
你喜欢哪个球队? – 海鹰队
Who’s your team? – Seahawks.
为什么? – 因为他们很棒
Why? – Well, because they’re great.
有一次我在一家汉堡店里
And one time I was at this burger place and
理查德·谢尔曼吃了我的薯条
Richard Sherman actually ate some of my fries.
真棒
That’s awesome.
好吧 查理 事情是这样的
Okay. Charlie, here’s the deal.
凯蒂看起来很健壮 她在
Katie appears to be very strong. And she is.
嘿 你们好啊 – 她在…
Hey, hi. – She’s dealing with…
你们在聊什么? – 没什么
What you guys talking about? – Nothing.
我们… – 我们只是在了解彼此
We were… We’re just getting to know each other.
非常感谢您让我带她出去 普莱斯先生
Thank you so much for letting me take her out, Mr. Price.
不客气
Okay.
嗯…哦 别忘了你的吉他盒
Uh… Oh, don’t forget your guitar case.
等等 我帮你拿着
Wait, I’ll hold it for ya.
等一下 我想拍张照
Uh, hold on a second. I wanna get a picture of this

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!