…忏悔领导了卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥的抵抗运动…
…confess to leading a traitors’ resistance movement…
我认罪
I am.
…反对民选共♥产♥主义政♥府♥…
…against the democratically elected Communist government…
我对我忏悔的一切都认罪
I am guilty of all I have confessed to.
但是 我不相信它们会造成任何错误行为
However, I do not believe they constituted any wrong doing.
霍拉科娃夫人 作为被告
Mrs. Horakova, as a defendant
你在为叛国罪和阴谋论寻找借口
you are trying to excuse acts of treason and conspiracy.
我只是根据一个人的良知
Only according to one’s conscience.
你密谋反对这个国家的普通人♥民♥
You conspired against everyday people of this country,
工厂的工人 孩子和母亲
factory workers, children, mothers.
这是场审判闹剧
It is a farce trial.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure?
只不过是个剧场而已
Nothing but theater.
她认为这是审判闹剧
She thinks it’s a farce trial.
只不过是个剧场而已 她说
Nothing but theater, she said.
她睡着的时候 会呼唤亚娜
When asleep, she started calling Jana.
大概晚上十点她会醒来
She woke up at approximately 10PM.
够了
That’s enough.
带她出去
Take her out.
我忠诚于我的信仰
I remain faithful to my convictions.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
平等
Equality.
民♥主♥
Democracy.
同情
Compassion.
这个国家不该有人因为他们的信仰而
No one in this country should be imprisoned or made to die
入狱或死亡
for their beliefs.
同志 我没有问你字典的意思
Comrade, I did not ask you for a dictionary.
普通的工人需要听到诚实的答案
The ordinary worker wants to hear honest answers,
而不是避实就虚的资产阶级术语
not evasive, bourgeois jargon.
霍拉科娃夫人 请清楚地告诉我们你是否认罪
Mrs. Horakova, tell us clearly if you are guilty of conspiring
阴谋以非法的方式反抗我们的人♥民♥和民♥主♥的捷克斯洛伐克?
in an illegal way against our people and the democratic Czechoslovakia?
是的 我认罪
Yes, I am guilty of that.
好了 这就是清楚的陈述
Now, that is a clear statement.
霍拉科娃夫人 你承认叛国罪和阴谋论有罪
Mrs. Horakova, you claim that you are guilty of treason and conspiracy,
但仅仅是在当前法律之下
but only under the current law,
在旧的法律之下叛国罪和阴谋论是合法的吗?
were treason and conspiracy legal under the old law?
不是你所理解的那样
Not in the way you interpret it.
谢谢 我对被告没有其它问题了
Thank you, I need no further response from this defendant.
我们找到了那些人♥民♥的公敌
And we found those enemies of the people.
我们找到了他们 并把他们带来这里审判
We were able to find them, and we brought them here to trial.
被告米拉达·霍拉科娃组织敌对人员
The accused Milada Horakova was organizing adverse groups
旨在破坏我们的国家!
to destroy our country!
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥与西方帝♥国♥主♥义♥者一起
These terrorists were planning the Third World War
计划发动第三次世界大战来摧毁我们的一切
with the Western imperialist to destroy us all.
但我们比他们聪明
But we are smarter than them.
我们发现了他们并对他们绳之以法
We found them and brought them to justice.
阁下 我请求对他们所有人处以最严厉的惩罚
Your Honor, I ask for the harshest punishment for all of them.
处决按计划定于6月27日执行
The execution is scheduled for the 27th of June
如果你请求法庭的宽大处理
If you ask the court for clemency,
他们可能会将你的判决减为有期
they may commute your sentence to life.
我没做错什么
I have done nothing wrong.
– 这是什么? – 宽大处理请♥愿♥
– What is this? – Clemency requests.
我向你请求
I plead with you
不要执行对米拉达·霍拉科娃和其同伴的死刑 句号♥
not to carry out the death sentences on Milada Horakova and company, STOP,
他们是纳粹主义的受害者 并在集中营深受其害 句号♥
they were victims of Nazism and suffered in the concentration camps, STOP,
我深信他们应得活下去
I am deeply convinced they deserve to live.
签字者 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦教授
Signed Professor Albert Einstein.
埃莉诺·罗斯福
Eleanor Roosevelt.
温斯顿·丘吉尔
Winston Churchill.
让-保罗·萨特
Jean-Paul Sartre.
谁?
Who?
还有她的父亲与女儿
From her father and daughter.
喂?
Hello?
是的
Yes.
我知道了
I see.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宽大请求被拒绝了
Clemency was denied.
别告诉她孩子的事
Don’t tell her about the baby.
见到你们真开心
It is good to see you.
不许和犯人有身体接触
No physical contact with the prisoner.
爸爸怎么样?
How is father?
努力硬撑着
Holding up.
我同意你说的最好不让他来
I agree it is better that you asked him not to come.
我不知道他会…
I am not sure how he would…
我真想知道博胡斯拉夫出了什么事
I wish I knew what happened to Bohuslav.
他们不会告诉我
They will not tell me.
妈妈 你没有做什么事 为什么他们要这样?
Mamma, you haven’t done anything, why are they doing this?
姨妈会给你解释的… 以后
Auntie will explain it to you… in time.
薇拉姨妈怀孕了
Aunt Vera is pregnant.
太好了 薇拉
That is wonderful, Vera.
你会是个伟大的母亲 薇拉
You will make a great mother, Vera.
我仍然记得你出生的那一天
I still remember the day you were born.
妈妈病得很重 爸爸不得不跑去找医生
Mother was so sick that father had to run and get a doctor
他就把你放在我的臂弯里
and then he placed you in my arms,
我抱着你的时候…
when I held you…
你就是我的第一个女儿
you were my first daughter.
变化真大啊
So much has changed.
而现在我很遗憾
And just now I am so sorry
我永远都不能回报你
I will never be able to repay you.
她会和我们生活在一起
She will be able to stay with us.
我们都是一家
We are all a family.
我会好好照顾他们的
I will take a good care of them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈…
Mamma…
你在想我的时候
When you think of me,
要记着我永远… 永远和你在一起
know that I am always… always with you.
我能抱抱我的女儿吗 最后一次?
Can I hold my daughter, one last time?
不许有身体接触
No physical contact is allowed.
你们该离开了
It’s time for you to leave.
我从这里拥抱和亲吻你们
I embrace you and kiss you from here.
我永远和你们在一起
I will always be with you.
永远
Always.
永远
Always.
为什么会到这个地步?
Why did it come to this?
你会希望有什么不同吗?
Would you have done anything differently?
我一直会做我认为正确的事
I have always done what I believed to be right.
我很害怕
I am scared.
有没有最后遗言?
Any last words?
我倒下
I fall.
我输了这场战斗
I lost this battle.
我体面地离开
I leave honorably.
我爱这个国家
I love this country.
我爱她的人♥民♥
I love her people.
我毫无恨意的离开
I leave without hatred.
我的亚娜 天意给我安排了这样的人生
My Jana, providence planned my life in such a way
以致我不能给你我的全部
that I could not give you my all.
但我感觉我的使命会对你有益
But I felt my calling was to do you good
因为可以看到所有的孩子能生活更好
by seeing that all children can live well.
所以 我的小姑娘
And so, my little girl,
我的希望 我的未来宽仁之心
my hope, my future forgiveness.
活着! 用双手紧抓生活!
Live! Grasp life with both hands!
我会为你的幸福祈祷 直到我咽下最后一口气
Until my last breath I shall pray for your happiness.
我永远和你在一起
I shall always be with you.
给我们讲讲你自己 你现在是美国籍?
Tell us about yourself. You’re now a US citizen?
对不起让你们久等了
I am sorry for having left you waiting.
这场新闻发布会不是关于我的
This press conference is not about me,
它是关于一位女性 我的母亲
it’s about a woman, my mother,
她身后给我们留下的遗产让我们所有人敬仰
who left a legacy behind that we can all look up to.
你的母亲是位非凡的女性
Your mother was an extraordinary woman.
是的
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!