也许将来有一天会是总统
Maybe president one day.
想成为总统他还缺少他父亲的刚毅
He lacks the fortitude of his father to become one.
这些天来我更愿意直接了当
I prefer to be direct these days.
你为什么来这儿?
Why are you here?
如果我们有更多像你这样的人 我们的状况会好转很多
We all would be better off if we had more people like you on our side.
恐怕你的迷魂汤不会有效果的
Your flattery won’t get you much, I am afraid.
– 米拉达 – 丽达
– Milada. – Lida.
– 见到你太好了 – 很高兴见到你
– It is so good to see you. – Good to see you.
米拉达·霍拉科娃接受戴高乐将军授予的荣誉军团勋章
Milada Horakova received Order of Legion of Honour from General de Gaulle.
哪种让步?
What sort of concessions?
军事合作 喀尔巴-俄♥国♥地区共享
Military cooperation, sharing of the Carpathian-Russia region.
共享?
Sharing?
共♥产♥党人越来越强大
The communists are growing stronger.
人们感觉会受攻击 我们需要建立联合前线
People are feeling vulnerable, we need to form a united front.
那我们来还原所谓”联合”的本质吧 强迫与兼并
Then let’s unite in calling things exactly what they are. Coercion and annexation.
非常恰当
Precisely.
所以我们需要你竞选议会
That is why we need your run for Parliament.
许多政客反对你提出的平等保护
Many politicians oppose what you call equal protection.
他们说这只不过是简单的女权思想 一种特权
They say it is but a simple feminist ideology, a sort of special privilege.
那是因为大部分政客都是男性 他们为其他男性服务
That is because most politicians are men governing only for other men.
这些需要市长办公室的签字
These need a signature from the mayor’s office.
你在考虑竞选议会吗?
Are you considering running for Parliament?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
为什么是现在?
And why now?
嗯…
Well…
当我还是小姑娘的时候
When I was a little girl,
我的一个弟弟和妹妹都死于猩红热
I had a brother and a sister who died from Scarlet fever.
我没有能力帮助他们
I had no power to help.
作为议会议员 我有能力帮助所有的兄弟姐妹
As a member of Parliament I can help all my brothers and sisters.

Yeah.
– 你什么时候回来? – 三天后
– When are you coming back? – In three days.
– 谢谢你的宝贵时间 – 对不起
– Thank you for your time. – I’m sorry.
我非常钦佩你从事的工作
I am a big admirer of your work.
我离婚了 我丈夫拒绝提供经济帮助
I am divorced and my husband refuses to help financially.
要是有更大影响力的人推动你提出的倡议多好
If only someone were in a more influential position to promote the laws you advocate.
– 祝你好运 – 谢谢你
– Good luck. – Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Bye.
祝贺你 我听说99号♥倡议已经进入立法程序
Congratulations. I heard Initiative 99 is progressing through the legislature.
尽管我不肯定右翼是否欢迎这些倡议
Although I’m not sure it’s going to be popular with the Right Wing.
但他们退休的时候一定会感激拿到手的退休金
The Right Wing will appreciate their own pensions when they retire.
– 对不起 我得走了 – 你会没事的
– Sorry, I must go. – You will be fine.
我来了 虽然晚了点 但还是来了
I’m coming, late, but coming.
这项法律将保证战争中所有的幸存者
This law will guarantee that all survivors of the war,
寡妇 孤儿
widows, orphans,
还有我们受伤的英雄们
and our wounded heroes,
在他们重新回归社会的时候将不再遭受
will never have to suffer the existential insecurities,
生存的不安全感因素影响
once they rejoin society.
– 作为议员的首秀给人印象深刻 – 谢谢
– Impressive first showing as an MP. – Thank you.
霍拉科娃同志
Comrade Horakova.
啊 哥特瓦尔德总理 祝贺你
Ah, Prime Minister Gottwald, congratulations.
我还是霍拉科娃夫人
And Mrs. Horakova, still.
相当有激♥情♥的演讲
Quite an impassioned plea.
值得我让我的所有党员同志听一遍
One that I will make certain my fellow party members hear.
我们共♥产♥党人和你具有很多相同的价值观
We communists have a lot of the same values.
我们有共同的目标 又能保持各自的政♥治♥观点
Isn’t it reassuring, then, we can share our common goals
真是令人欣慰啊
while maintaining our unique party perspectives.
请原谅我告退
Now if you will excuse me.
别担心 没事的
Don’t worry. It will be fine.
你好
Hello.
– 你好 – 我一会再跟你说吧
– Hello. – I will speak to you later then
霍拉科娃夫人? 我是安娜世卡·斯波娜
Mrs. Horakova? Anezka Spurna.
我刚加入捷克斯洛伐克妇女协会
I just joined the Council of Czechoslovak Women.
当然了 是的 幸会
Of course, yes. Pleasure.
我想继续从事普拉明科娃议员的工作
I want to continue the work Senator Plaminkova started.
你知道她出了什么事吗?
Do you know what happened to her?
是的 没有一天我不在想她
Yes. There isn’t a day I don’t think about her.
是的 是的 她是一位伟大的女人
Yes, yes, she was a great woman.
是的 我期待与您在妇女协会共事
Yes, well I look forward to working with you at the Women’s council.
在经历我们所见的恐惧之后
Isn’t it just lovely to return some sense of normalcy
回归某种程度的正常状态真是令人愉快
after the horrors we’ve all seen.
当然 我们中有些人经历的恐惧要比其他人多
Some of us, of course, more than others.
我们都很幸运有苏联人解放了我们
How fortunate we all are that the Soviets liberated us.
事实上 我们集中营是由美国士兵解放的 不是苏联人
Actually, our camp was freed by American soldiers, not Soviet.
不过 真是可耻 美国人没能到达比布拉格更远的地方
Well, it’s a shame, the Americans weren’t able to come as far as Prague.
他们协商一起解放布拉格
They had an agreement to liberate Prague together
但是斯大林提前了几天介入
but Stalin barged in days earlier.
那我们应该为我们真正的解放者的热心而欢呼
Then we should applaud our true liberators’ eagerness.
– 终于见到你真是太好了 – 我也是
– It was lovely to meet you finally. – You as well.
对不起
Excuse me.
她竟敢有胆量来策反我 就在这儿
She had the nerve to try to recruit me, right there.
如此政♥治♥宣传
Such propaganda.
她只是一个人
She is only one person.
不是的 他们有许多人 正在招募特别是年轻人
But it is not, there are many and they are going especially for the young ones.
阿洛伊斯是对的
Alois was right.
追求民♥主♥的那些人需要他们能得到的各种帮助
Those who want democracy need all the help they can get.
为什么总会是你呢?
Why does it always have to be you?
你一直在支持我 没有你我做不到这些
You have always supported me, I cannot do this without you.
你知道我会永远支持你的
You know I will support you as long as I can.
我不会让我们处于危险之中
I will not put us in danger.
我答应你
I promise.
我们怎么会从最初的想把他们赶出我们的国家
How did we go from wanting them out of our country
发展到现在要去他们的国家寻求庇护?
to seeking asylum in theirs?
人们都瞎了吗?
Are people blind?
人们只能听到别人让他们听的内容 所以他们就相信了
People are told what they want to hear. And so they will believe it.
他们会一直这样相信 直到一切为时太晚
And they will continue to believe it until it is too late.
那就是哥特瓦尔德保证我们安全的方式
So that’s Gottwald keeping us safe.
– 远离什么? – 远离自♥由♥ 显而易见
– From what? – From our freedom, apparently.
我能够而且我也会大声地说出来
I can and I will speak up.
我仍然是议会的议员
I am still a Member of Parliament.
如果不起作用呢?
If it doesn’t work?
那我们就寻找其它的途径表达我们的意见
Then we will find other ways to voice our dissent.
我刚从总统府邸回来
I am returning from the presidential castle
总统接受了民♥主♥党部长们的辞呈
where the President has accepted the resignation of the democratic ministers.
今天 我们共♥产♥党人要庆祝这个胜利的二月!
Today, we Communists celebrate this, the Victorious February!
什么事?
What is it?
安娜世卡…
Anezka…
你为什么在这儿?
Why are you here?
当然我们所有人团结起来发出一种声音会很容易
Surely it would be easier for us all to unite with one voice.
对你来说还不算晚
It’s not too late for you.
共♥产♥党人这种团结起来的计划 如你所说 发出一种声音
This attempt of Communist scheme to unite, as you say, with one voice,
似乎造成的是震耳欲聋的寂静
seems to have created a deafening silence.
你所说的震耳欲聋的寂静
What you call a deafening silence,
我相信其实就是和平的声音
I believe is actually the sound of peace.
但像你这样的人还在坚持
But people like you insist on disrupting
用你们的谎言扰乱这种宁静
that tranquillity with your falsehoods,
我无论如何也不能理解为什么
and I cannot for the life of me understand why.
如果你现在和将来都不支持共♥产♥主义
If you do not and will not support Communism,
那你对这个国家就是一种威胁
then you are a threat to this country.
这就是你们所谓的民♥主♥
And this is what you call democracy.
当然了 选择权在你
The choice remains yours, of course.
如果我不识相
But if I don’t oblige
那就后果自负
then there will be consequences.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
你有个美满的家庭
You have a wonderful family.
你应该为他们想想
You should think of them.
你该离开了
It is time for you to go.
这里不再安全 我知道
It is no longer safe, I know.
明天早上见
See you in the morning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!