你非常勇敢
You were very brave.
他们很快就回家了 我向你保证
They’ll be home soon. I’m sure of it.
下来!
Get out!
下车 到这儿来
Out. Over here.
– 快点 – 哈纳·考夫曼!
– Faster. – Hana Kaufmann!
过来
Come here.
你是从潘克拉克监狱转过来的?
You are the transport from Pankrac prison?
– 是的 – 什么时候入狱的?
– Yes. – When were you imprisoned?
– 两年前 – 哪一年?
– Two years ago. – What year?
1940年
1940.
– 名字? – 米拉达·霍拉科娃
– Name? – Milada Horakova.
– 这里写着你是博士 – 法学博士
– It says here you are a doctor. – Of Jurisprudence.
很好
Good.
你就在医疗室工作
You will work in a medical room.
从来没想过还会再见到你
I never thought I would see you again.
米拉达 外面有什么最新消息?
Milada. What’s the latest from outside?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我在监狱两年了 能到这里来算是运气好
I was in prison for two years. I’m lucky to even be here.
我正在等待复审 他们已判我死刑
I am waiting a new trial. They sentenced me to death.
– 什么? – 但我还在等待复审
– What? – But I’m waiting a new trial.
我本不该让你拿那份名单的…
I should have never let you take that list… ever.
他们不会发现的
They never found it.
他们为什么要抓你?
Why did they arrest you?
因为他们能
Because they could.
明天你会被释放
You will be released tomorrow.
但是她身体恢复好了吗?
But is she well enough?
她的身体转监狱没问题
She will be fine for transport.
转监狱?
Transport?
你问太多问题了
You ask too many questions.
– 你喜欢吗? – 是的 我喜欢
– Did you like it? – Yes, I did.
– 扣上上面的扣子 – 噢 你真跟我妈一样
– Do up the last button. – Oh, you sound like mom.
总有人得这样
Someone needs to.
告诉她 等她回来的时候我会送一整束花给她
Tell her I have grown a whole bunch for her for when she comes back.
我会的
I will.
我们必须去赶火车了
We have to rush to a train.
再见
Bye.
宝贝!
Sweetheart!
你丈夫给你的
From your husband.
我几天前听说
I heard a few days ago
他们要把你转移到集中营的那一头
that they transferred you to the other side of our camp.
希望你能收到我的讯息
I hope you will receive my message
我用面包做的戒指送给你
and this ring that I made out of bread for you.
我爱你 博胡
I love you. Bohu.
转移!
Transport!
快点
Faster.
德累斯顿 1944年
DRESDEN, 1944
这个不符合事实
That is factually incorrect.
我过去负责组织社会救济
I was in charge of organising social welfare.
我同意 不过 这种行为很难看成是个阴谋
I agree. However, such activity can be hardly considered a conspiracy.
我提醒你们一下 起诉没能找到任何证据
And may I remind you that the prosecution failed to provide any evidence.
我把你的死刑改判为八年
I commute your death sentence to eight years
在艾夏赫服刑
to be served in Aichach.
– 你的爱将陪我度过难关 – 你永远和我在一起
– Your love will carry me through. – You are with me always.
布拉格 1945年
PRAGUE, 1945
米拉达
Miladka.
亚娜!
Jana!
妈妈!
Mamma!
博胡?
Bohu?
他在这儿
He is here.
医生明天过来
The doctor will be here tomorrow.
博胡
Bohu.
– 妈妈? – 什么事?
– Mamma? – What is it?
爸爸要死了吗?
Is Daddy going to die?
我们为他祈祷 他会痊愈的
We will to pray for him, and he will heal.
为什么他生病而你没有?
Why is he sick and you are not?
有时候很难解释一些事情
Sometimes it’s hard to explain things.
但他是因为你才生病的
But he is sick because of you.
你为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
因为你他们逮捕了他
They arrested him because of you.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
姨妈
Auntie.
将来我会给你解释清楚的
One day, I will explain everything.
不是今天晚上
But not tonight.
给你
Here.
你♥爸♥爸在集中营里给我做的
Your father made this for me in the camp.
现在睡觉吧
Now try to rest.
她长大了… 大了好多
She has grown up… so much.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你们为我的家庭付出太多了
You have done a great deal for my family.
亚娜很勇敢
Jana is brave.
她当时差点和你一起关集中营
She could have ended up in a concentration camp with you.
但她没有 对吧?
But she didn’t, right?
亚娜做的蛋糕
Jana made the cake.
味道很好
Tastes very good.
她有点迷惑
She’s very confused.
因为我他们逮捕了我们?
They arrested us because of me?
你为什么要跟她说这个?
Why would you say that to her?
我告诉你这不安全!
I told you it was not safe!
要是每个人都袖手旁观 我们仍将生活在第三帝国的统治之下
Had everyone stood by, we would be still living in the Third Reich.
好啦
OK.
我们吃蛋糕吧
Let’s eat the cake.
真的很好吃
It’s really good.
他死了怎么办?
What if he dies?
我们要充满希望
We have to hope.
我们认识的所有人
All these people we knew
都不在了
are gone.
我不明白…
I don’t understand…
我不知道
I don’t know.
但你能回来我是非常高兴
But I am glad that you came back.
有时候我们到后来才会明白事情为什么是那个样子
Sometimes we find out later why things happen as they do.
对不起
I am sorry.
我不该告诉亚娜那些事情
I shouldn’t have told Jana those things.
我错了
I was wrong.
等你好一些
When you are better,
我们搬到乡下去
we will move to the country,
盖一座房♥子
build a house.
对不起
Sorry.
我… 我渴了
I’m… I’m thirsty.
我们的人♥民♥非常感激
Our people do appreciate very highly
美国的军队踏上捷克斯洛伐克的土地
the presence of the American Army on Czechoslovak’s soil
并愿意在将来加深这种友谊
and will strengthen in the future this friendship
这种通过我们的和平利益与伟大的美国民♥主♥
which was so happily established with a great American democracy
愉快建立起来的友谊
through the benefits of our peace.
就这样了
This is it.
我会想念你在家的时候
I will miss having you home.
你会享受和博胡在一起的空间
You will enjoy your space with Bohu.
我和佩比克也该开始我们自己的生活了
And it’s time me and Pepik started on our own.
档案室
FILING ROOM
原来是真的!
So it’s true!
– 欢迎回来 – 你气色很好
– Welcome back. – You look well.
你更会撒谎了
You lie even better.
一样的办公室 一样的办公桌
Same office, same desk.
米拉达 我们需要你
Milada, we need you.
我的家人需要我 他们经受太多了
My family needs me. They went through enough.
你知道如果共♥产♥党人赢得了控制权 就不存在什么”他们”了
You know there’s no “they” if the communists gain control.
那只是个没把握的”如果”
That’s a big “if”.
总统先生还问起了你
The President asked about you.
博胡斯拉夫怎么样?
How is Bohuslav?
– 他恢复得很好 – 太好了
– He’s doing well. – It’s great.
– 詹怎么样? – 他还是外♥交♥部♥长
– How was Jan? – He is still the foreign minister.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!