I don’t think so, dear.
急什么
What do we do before we eat? We wash our hands, young lady.
吃东西要先做什么啊? 要洗手 小姐
Hygiene.
卫生第—
Go on.
快去
It’s down there.
就在那边
The MirrorMask.
镜子面具
He used to talk about it, of course.
当然 他以前常谈到它
My husband, the late Mr. Bagwell.
先夫包先生
Fluffy, don’t do that!
毛毛 不可以
Mr. Bagwell used to say that…
包先生常说
the MirrorMask concentrated your desires…
镜子面具会集中你的欲望
your wishes.
还有心愿
It gave you what you needed.
给你需要的东西
I remember I said to him…
我记得我对他说
“Mr. Bagwell, how can a mask know what you need?”
“面具怎么知道你需要什么? ”
And he said…
他说
“Cynthia, remember, I don’t know what I’m talking about.”
“辛西亚 别忘了 我不知道自己在说什么”
Excuse me.
对不起
I was just wondering if you had any more of those amazing cakes?
不知道还有没有 这种美味的蛋糕?
I’ll go and see, dear.
我去看看
Thanks.
谢谢
Why did you have to interrupt her?
你干嘛打断她?
Because she’s barking mad.
因为她是疯子
What does it say? “Don’t let them see you’re afraid.”
上面写什么? “别让他们看出你害怕”
Don’t let who see?
别让谁看出?
You’re not going already, are you, dear?
你们还没要走吧?
You know, I could freshen up the spare room…
我可以清出—间空房♥
and your jester could sleep in the attic. I’m not a jester.
你的小丑可以睡阁楼 我不是小丑
I’m a very important man. I’ve got a tower.
我是重要人物 我有—座塔楼
That’s nice, dear.
很好 亲爱的
I’m afraid we are really busy. But thank you.
我们真的很忙 不过谢谢你
Here are some cakes for the road. You never know when you might need them.
这些蛋糕带着 路上随时都可以吃
And, dear, don’t let them see you’re afraid.
别让他们看出你害怕
Absolutely mad as pilchards.
果然是个疯婆子
Why do you keep saying you’ve got a tower?
干嘛—直说你有塔楼?
Because I have.
因为我有
Where is it?
在哪里?
Well…. Do you live in it?
嗯… 你住在里面吗?
How big is it? Huge, enormous.
有多大? 非常大
Hundreds of rooms. Stairs. Doorknobs. A scullery.
有几百个房♥间、楼梯、门把 —间炊具存放室
Possibly more than one scullery, actually.
其实可能不只—间
Right, and…
好吧
I can’t see it, because….
我看不到 因为…
We’re not talking.
我们不说话了
What?
什么?
We aren’t talking.
我们不说话了
The tower and I had…
塔楼和我有点意见相左
a minor disagreement, and it left without me.
它丢下我离开了
I said something stupid, and it just flew off without me.
我说了—些蠢话 它就飞走了
Why don’t you find it and say you’re sorry?
干脆去找它赔个不是啊
Valentines never apologize.
范伦泰从不道歉的
Stupid building.
蠢建筑
Buildings never leave without you where I come from.
在我的老家 建筑物不会自己跑掉的
Hungry.
肚子饿
ls this a riddle thing? Hungry.
这是谜语动物吗? 肚子饿
Still hungry.
还是饿
I’ve got a plan. Leave this completely to me.
我有个计划 交给我
Hello, puss.
嗨 小猫咪
I’m out of riddles, but how about a “knock-knock” joke?
我没有谜语了 来个敲敲门笑话吧
I know the best one in the world.
我知道—个全世界最棒的
The best? Absolutely.
最棒的? 没错
You start.
你先开始
Knockknock. Who’s there?
敲敲门 是谁?
Keep walking.
继续走
Now what do we do?
现在怎么办?
That was as far as my plan went.
我的计划只到这里
What does it say?
上面写什么?
“My pages taste excellent…
我的书页味道绝佳
“but are stickier than toffee and very hard to chew.”
不过比太妃糖还粘 而且很难嚼
What an appalling book.
好吸引人的书
That’s the most useless thing it’s told us so far.
这是目前为止 它告诉我们最没用的事
It’s not. It’s a brave thing to say.
才不是 这句话很勇敢
This nonsense has gone on quite long enough.
这种愚蠢状态搞得够久了
She needs to grow up and come home.
她需要赶快长大然后回家
Well, what are you waiting for? Go and get her!
你还在等什么? 去找她呀
If I tell you something weird, will you think I’m crazy?
如果跟你说—件怪事 你会认为我疯了吗?
Yes. I expect so.
我想会
Because when I look through windows, not all of them…
因为当我望向窗外 但不是所有的窗户
I see someone who isn’t me.
看见—个不是我的人
How odd. I do the same thing. Me. Window. Look through it.
好怪 我也—样 我 窗户 向外望
Not me. The ones I see myself in are called…
不是我 可以看见自己的窗户叫做…
“mirrors.”
“镜子”
But she looks like me.
可是她很像我
But she isn’t me.
但却不是我
She’s arguing with my dad.
她在跟我爸争辩
“Get higher.” What?
“高—点” 什么?
The giant statue said, “Get higher.”
那个大雕像说”高—点”
Do you see anything higher than that place?
有看到比那地方高的东西吗?
Long way up.
好长
Look.

There’s nothing here, you know.
这里什么都没有
This place is waiting to collapse into a heap of rubble.
这地方就要瓦解成—堆瓦砾
It can’t be safe.
可能不安全
You’re such a coward. It’s perfectly….
你真没出息 它十分…
Coward?
没出息?
I prefer to think of myself as prudent, cautious.
我认为自己是小心谨慎
And unlike some people I could name, still up here.
不像有些人… 我还待在上面
Hello!
哈啰
I’m not coming down there after you. It’s not safe.
我不跟你下去 不安全
No, I’m not hurt, thanks for asking.
我没有受伤 谢谢你的关心
Hello.
哈啰
Hi!

My name’s Helena.
我叫海伦娜
Malcolm.
马康
Bob.
包伯
Bob.
包伯
Bob.
包伯
Hi, Bob. All the Bobs.
包伯 所有的包伯
Malcolm.
马康
Bobs.
包伯
I’m looking for something. The charm.
我在找符咒
It’s like a mask.
样子像个面具
Face? Yes.
脸? 对
A face.
—张脸
You’re having a party down there or something?
你们在举♥行♥派对吗?
Valentine, you should come down, I’ve made some friends.
范伦泰 你应该下来 我交了—些朋友
Nicely.
真好
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
See, look, I’m looking for a MirrorMask.
我在找镜子面具
Look.
你们看
See, I already have the key.
我已经有钥匙了
Mask? Yes.
面具? 对
Is it here?
在这里吗?
How regrettable.
真不幸
Help!
救命啊
I can go. I’m not supposed to be here at all.
我可以走 我根本不应该来
Get higher!
高—点
Did you see that?
看到了吗?
I want to go over there, towards the border.
我要到那里 往边界走
Thank you, Bobs, Malcolm.
谢谢你们 包伯 马康

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!