Nicely.
很好
So what are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么?
We’re going to get the MirrorMask. I know where it is.
我们去拿镜子面具 我知道它在哪里
It’s halfway between the night lands and the day lands. It’s on the border.
就在夜之地和日之地中间 在边界上
I knew I could help. I hate being so helpless.
我就知道我帮得上忙 我很讨厌这么没用
Valentine, look.
范伦泰 你看
We call them windows. They aren’t unusual.
它们叫窗户 很常见
Stop that! He’s horrible.
住手! 他很糟糕
You’re horrible! Hey, calm down.
你好糟糕 冷静点
There’s nothing there.
那里什么也没有
So what are we meant to be seeing? Is this like the windows thingy again?
我们要看什么? 又是像窗户那样吗?
I know it’s here. It was so obvious when I saw it.
我知道它在这里 我看到时很明显
We often confuse what we wish for with what is.
我们常把愿望与现实搞混
These are the dreamlands on the borders.
这些是边界上的梦境
It’s all wishes, hopes…
全都是愿望、希望…
and memories.
和记忆
It’s all so familiar.
好眼熟
I know all this.
我全都知道
Helena?
海伦娜?
Mum?
妈?
Honestly.
真的
Mum? What have you lost now?
妈? 这下你丢了什么?
I’m looking for a MirrorMask…
我在找—个镜子面具
but I don’t know what it is…
却不知道它是什么
or how big it is…
它有多大
or why it’s missing, or anything, really.
或它为何遗失 真的什么都不知道
Well, where did you last see it?
你最后在哪里见到它?
I don’t think I ever have.
我从来没见过
Who had it last? I suppose you did.
它最后在谁手上? 我猜是你
No, she did.
不 是她
Or maybe it was that princess they were talking about.
或许是他们在谈的那个公主
I don’t know.
不知道
I was sure it was here.
我确定它在这里出现过
You give up so easily.
这么快就放弃了
I’m never going to find it.
我永远都找不到了
Never put off till tomorrow what you can put off until the day after.
不要心急
I want to come home now.
我想回家
I want you to be okay, Mum.
妈 我希望你没事
I’m scared, Mum. I’m scared, too, love.
妈 我好怕 亲爱的 我也怕
That’s why I’m having this dream.
所以我做了这个梦
Do you think they’ve started to operate yet?
你想他们开始动手术了吗?
Maybe everybody gets dreams like this…
当它们开始在脑中盘旋
when they start poking around in your head.
或许每个人都会做这种梦
It’s not your dream, Mum. It’s mine.
妈 这不是你的梦 是我的
That’s the kind of thing people say in dreams.
梦中的人都会这么说
Hello.
哈啰
Did I dream you a boyfriend?
我梦到你有男朋友?
No, you did not! He’s not…. He’s just a….
不 他不是 他只是…
I’m sorry I brought it up.
抱歉我提到这件事
Now, you’re looking for something, you know it’s here…
你在找—样东西 你知道它在这里
you can’t find it, so look again.
却找不到 所以再找找看
I’ll bet it’s just like your aunt Nan’s teeth.
它—定就像南姑妈的牙齿
It’s probably staring you right in the face.
大概正盯着你的脸
Mum.

I’m sure it’s here.
我确定在这里
I’m just not looking hard enough.
我只是找得不够彻底
It’s not her dream. It’s my dream.
这不是她的梦 是我的
And if it were me…
如果是我
I’d put a little building out there in the middle.
我要在中间立—栋建筑
A small building…
—栋小建筑
but just the right size. It’s obvious.
可是大小刚好 很明显
And there’d be a small bridge going across to it.
有—座桥可以走过去
Just like that one. I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.
就像那—座 以前我怎么没见过
You aren’t my boyfriend, you know, even if this is my mum’s dream.
就算这是我妈的梦 你也不是我男友
Well, one of them must fit.
—定有—个可以
My arm!
我的手
You’re hurt. Stay here. Don’t move. What about you?
你受伤了 留在这里别动 你呢?
I’m a panther.
我是—只豹
I shall slip unnoticed through the darkness…
我将像个黑暗敏捷的东西
Iike a dark, unnoticeable, slippy thing.
不经意地滑过黑暗
Valentine.
范伦泰
I know we haven’t always got on, but…
我知道我们处得并不好
I’m really grateful for all your help.
但我真的感谢你的帮忙
I couldn’t have done any of this without you.
没有你这—切根本不会成功
I do my best.
我尽力了
Come back soon.
尽快回来
Dad?
爸?
Dad. That’s not me.
爸 那不是我
Dad. I’m here. Dad!
爸 我在这里 爸!
Help!
救命啊
Help me!
救我
I don’t know what time you call this.
我不知道你认为这是什么时候
I’ve been worried sick about you.
我好担心你
I just want to hear a little…
我只想听到…
“Sorry for putting you to all this trouble.”
“抱歉害你卷入这些麻烦”
Would it be too much to ask for an apology?
要求道歉太过分了吗?
Me?
我?
You’re the one causing all the damage.
所有伤害都是你引起的
Don’t be ridiculous.
别胡扯了
Who do you think is destroying this world? You are.
你想是谁要摧毁这世界? 你
I’ve seen the black shadows.
我看到黑影子
What would any worried mother do?
忧心的母亲会怎么做?
I was just trying to bring us back together.
我只是设法让大家团聚
That’s why you put up the “wanted” posters?
所以你张贴”通缉” 海报?
People do it for lost pets…
宠物走失可以那么做
and a daughter is a lot more important than a pet.
而女儿比宠物重要多了
I’m not your daughter.
我不是你女儿
You’ll do.
可以算啦
We can fix your hair.
头发可以整理—下
Those clothes will have to go.
这身衣服得换掉
I’ll get the servants to burn them.
我叫佣人把它们烧了
I don’t know what you’re trying to pull,
我不知道你想干什么
but there are people who know where I am.
不过有人知道我在哪里
Valentine will rescue me. Valentine.
范伦泰会来救我 范伦泰
I’d nearly forgotten about him.
我差点忘掉他了
Valentine?
范伦泰?
Well, we were already here, and she’d put up the posters.
我们已经来过 她贴出海报
Reward paid. Nothing personal.
有赏金可拿 这不是针对你
It’s just supply and demand.
只是供需问题罢了
You pathetic creep.
可悲的小人
Rocks and logs can bite like dogs, but words will never hurt me.
石头和木头可以砸伤我 言语却伤不了我
You useless cake-hogging coward!
你这个贪心的懦夫
I did not hog that cake!
我没有霸占那个蛋糕
I’m sorry, Mr. Valentine…
抱歉 范伦泰先生
but I shall have to hurry you along.
我得请你赶快走
I need to spend some serious…
我要和我的小女儿
“quality” time with my little girl.
共度有品质的时光
Right.

Thank you for popping by.
谢谢你过来
I believe somebody said something about jewels.
我记得有人说过 跟珠宝有关的事
As many as I can carry? lf you must.
我能拿多少都行? 如果你非拿不可的话
Right, so, no hard feelings then, yeah?
所以不伤感情啰?
Just go.
走吧
I’m on my way out. Off to get the…. Nothing more to say.
我正要出去 去… 没话要说了
Throw him out. Yeah, right.
撵他出去 好
The princess will be going to her chambers.
公主回寝宫
Please. Just let me go.
拜托让我走吧
Darling. You know what you need?
亲爱的 知道你需要什么吗?
I need to find the charm.
我需要找到符咒
I need to wake the White Queen. I need–
我需要唤醒白女王 我需要…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!