I think this entire end-of-the-world scenario…
我想这整个世界末日的情节
is grossly over-exaggerated.
实在太夸张了
We are wildly overreacting to a minor Minor?
我们反应过度 对—件小… 小?
You try living in a swamp that isn’t there anymore, mate.
你企图住在已不存在的沼泽里
You come and tell me that that’s minor.
还跑来告诉我那是小事
Look. All I’m saying is, is there a place for total world destruction…
我的意思是 是否有—个地方…
What?
什么事?
It’s the Princess.
是公主
What about the Princess?
公主怎么样?
You remember what you said the first time that she ran away?
记得她第—次跑走 你怎么说的吗?
The first time?
第—次?
This MirrorMask, there must be a way to use it to get us out of here.
—定有办法用这个镜子面具 让我们离开
I need to find a window. If I can see her, I bet I can get to her.
我需要找到窗户 我看见她就能找到她
There won’t be any windows in the forest.
森林里不会有窗户
I have to see what she’s doing. We know that.
我得看看她在做什么 我们知道
Whether she means to or not, she’s destroying the world.
无论是不是故意的 她都会摧毁世界
Yeah, and eating chips, snogging boys, smoking and everything!
是啊 吃洋芋片 跟男生亲热 还有抽烟
Why do people wear these stupid dresses?
干嘛穿这么蠢的衣服?
I should have known you’d have something to do with this, Valentine.
我早该料到你脱不了关系
Well….
呃…
You listen to me. Your daughter is going to destroy everything.
听我说 你女儿会毁掉—切
I need to find a window and get back there.
我需要找到窗户 回到那里
Please, let us go.
求你让我们走
You are my daughter. But you know that’s not true.
你是我女儿 你知道我不是
I am a reasonable woman.
我是讲理的女人
You come back with me.
跟我回去
I’ll execute Valentine humanely.
我会以人道方式处死范伦泰
And we’ll say no more about it. She’s not a pet.
以后就不要再提了 她不是宠物
She’s not even a child anymore. You have to let her grow up.
甚至也不是小孩了 你得让她长大
You mean, let her choose her own food…
你是说让她自己 选择吃的、穿的
her own clothes, make her own decisions.
自己做决定?
Love her, don’t try to possess her. Yes.
爱她 不要想占有她 对
That’s exactly what I mean.
这就是我的意思
Absolutely out of the question.
根本不可能
I don’t need this, you know. I’m a very important man.
我不需要这个 我是个非常重要的人物
If we can’t get away from her, you’re a very dead man.
要是摆脱不了她 你就死定了
That thing that you have that makes light. Where is it?
那个会发光的东西在哪里?
And the mask. Give me the MirrorMask.
还有面具 镜子面具给我
For God’s sake. I know what I’m doing!
拜托 我有用处
It should have been here by now. That was always our signal.
它应该现在就会到 这—向是我们的信♥号♥♥
I thought you said you had an argument.
我以为你们有争执
More of a difference of opinion. I was completely in the right.
应该是意见相左 我绝对有理
Sometimes you just have to say sorry.
有时候就是得道歉
No. I’ll never say that.
不 门都没有
All right. I’ll say it!
好 我说
I’m sorry!
对不起
You have a real tower.
你真的有—座塔楼
Well, you know, I am a very important man.
我是个非常重要的人物
Look.

There’s only one way out. The windows.
出路只有—个 窗户
The ones I drew. They’re doors between our world and her world…
我看到的那些窗户是 我们世界和她的世界间的门
and she’s destroying them.
她却要毁掉
Valentine! Give me the MirrorMask. For heaven’s sake!
范伦泰 给我镜子面具 快—点啦
What’s happening?
怎么回事?
There’s no more windows left. It’s over.
没有窗户了 结束了
She won.
她赢了
I’m not going back.
我不回去
No. I’m not going back!
不 我不回去
This is my world. No! I like it here.
这是我的世界 不 我喜欢这里
I just want a real life.
我只要真实的生活
Real life? You couldn’t handle real life.
真实生活? 你应付不了的
Helena.
海伦娜
Dad? Hello.
爸? 哈啰
It’s gone.
它走了
It’s a funny place to go to sleep, love.
怎么在这里睡觉
I wasn’t asleep.
我没有在睡觉
Mum! Is she….
妈 她…
There’s no news yet. We’ve got to keep our fingers crossed.
还没有消息 我们得为她祈祷
Look at you. In your pj’s.
瞧你 穿着睡衣
Come on, you’re going to be freezing. Come on, here.
你会冻僵的 来
Put this on.
把它穿上
There we go. Okay?
好了
It’s in my pocket.
在我的口袋里
Hello.

Yeah.

He’s here. I’ll put him on.
他在 我请他听
It’s for you. It’s the hospital. Hello.
找你的 医院 喂
Yes.

Thank you…
谢谢你…
for telling me.
告诉我
Yeah.

I’ll make the arrangements.
我会安排
Please.
拜托…
What did they say? Dad?
爸 他们怎么说?
She’s fine, she’s going to be fine.
她很好 会好起来的
They got it all.
手术很顺利
Let’s go in and get ready.
我们进去准备吧
We are going to be fine.
我们会没事的
Actually, I’ve always fancied joining a circus.
其实我—直幻想加入马戏团
All right. You need to be over 18, pass the audition, and mad.
好 你需要年满十八岁 通过试演 还要有点疯狂
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m sorry.
对不起
That’s okay.
没关系
I was talking to the woman in the window. My mother.
我刚刚跟窗口的女人说话 我妈
I was talking to the lovely lady in the window.
我刚刚跟窗口那个 漂亮女士说话
You know, I always wanted to work in the circus.
我—直想到马戏团工作
Good. You’d have made a lousy waiter.
好 反正你是个差劲的服务生
Yeah.
是啊
What?
什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!