就四只 还好
Four. That’s good news.
我觉得我们两个
I think you and I have
对于还好的定义完全不同
a very different definition of good news.
只有四只就说明巴伦其他的朋友们还没来
It means Barron’s other friends haven’t arrived yet.
他们还没有开始实验
So they haven’t started the experiment.
我们来得还不算晚
We’re not too late.
埃玛
Okay, Emma.
你准备好了吗 你知道要说什么
You ready? You know what to say.
绳子在这儿 杰克
Here, Jake.
我们的兄弟应该很快就会来了
Our brethren should be joining us momentarily.
今天我们要
This is a day to…
下面那个
You down there!
我们杀了你的虚怪朋友 巴伦先生
We killed your Hollow friend, Mr. Barron.
现在我们要来救佩格林小姐
And now we’ve come for Miss Peregrine.
五分钟以内把她和
Bring her and all the other Ymbrynes
其他所有时鸟带到码头
to the end of the pier in five minutes
不然后果自负
or face the consequences.
这些小孩真是
These children must be
和他们的女校长一样疯狂
as insane as their headmistress.
不过虚怪们肯定很高兴能饱餐一顿
Still, the Hollows will be glad of a feed.
你们在哪儿
Where are you?
我知道你们肯定在这里的某个地方
I know you’re in here somewhere!
很好 听我说
Good. Listen to me.
我要你们跟着阿彻先生和克拉克先生
I want you to follow Mr. Archer and Mr. Clark.
他们会带你们到码头
They’re going to take you down to the pier…
吃顿下午茶
for a little afternoon tea.
阿彻先生 克拉克先生
Mr. Archer, Mr. Clark…
把虚怪们召集过来 带它们去码头
gather the Hollows and take them to the pier.
那些小孩把马尔萨斯杀了吗
Those children killed Malthus?
自从马尔萨斯杀了亚伯·波特曼
Barron’s had it in for Malthus
巴伦就一直对马尔萨斯怀恨在心
ever since he killed Abe Portman.
我跟踪了亚伯·波特曼几个月了
I tracked Abe Portman for months.
我只需要几分钟
All I needed was a few minutes…
就能从他那儿搞到佩格林小姐的时光圈的位置
to get the location of Miss Peregrine’s loop from him.
但是事与愿违
But no!
马尔萨斯连几分钟都等不了
Malthus couldn’t wait.
结果
Instead…
我不得不假扮成一个精神病医生
I had to masquerade as a psychiatrist…
整整三个礼拜
for three weeks…
在佛罗里达
in Florida!
你去过佛罗里达吗
Have you ever been to Florida?
我不是叫你们去召集虚怪吗
Did I not tell you to gather the Hollows?
如果这是个陷阱怎么办
What if it’s a trap?
这当然是个陷阱 爱德华兹小姐 但又怎样
Of course, it is, Miss Edwards. But what of it?
几个小孩对付四只虚怪
A couple of children against four Hollows.
赶紧把这破事搞定
Let’s get this over with.
杰克 我卡住了
Jake, I’m stuck!
快点
Hurry up!
他们来了
They’re coming!
我们走
Let’s go.
伊诺克 就是现在
Enoch. Now!
砸 快砸
Go! Now!
可以看到它们了
Starting to see them now.
进入第二阶段
Phase two.
埃玛 上
Emma, go.
别光站那儿 抓住他们
Don’t just stand there. Get them!
好的 干得漂亮伙计们 该第二步了
All right. Good job, guys. It’s time for step two.
救佩格林小姐
Save Miss Peregrine!
这应该算第三步
That’s sort of step three.
首先我们要对付巴伦
First, we’ve got to deal with Barron.
我们走
Come on.
他们现在应该已经回来了
They should’ve been back by now.
我说了这是个陷阱
I said it was a trap.
如果真的是这样
If that’s true…
或许我们现在应该转移时鸟了
perhaps we should move the Ymbrynes now.
你是认真的吗
You’re not serious?
我看着不像认真的样子吗
Do I not look serious?
我看着不像是一个搜遍了整个地球
Do I not look like a man who has searched the globe…
就为多吃一颗眼珠
looking for just one more eye to eat…
希望吃了之后能重获人形
in hopes of regaining sufficient humanity…
继续自己的研究的人吗
to return to his research?
我花了这么多年来抓时鸟
A man who’s spent years hunting Ymbrynes…
就是为了今晚
in preparation for this night…
在威尔士用了两天 不 是三天
and two, no, three days, in Wales…
假装是在看鸟
pretending to look at birds!
我向你们保证
I assure you…
我不会放任我的命运
I will not stand idly by…
于不顾的
to see my destiny derailed.
休 上吧
Hugh, do it now!
给我回来
Come back here!
抓住他们
Get them!
快走 趴下
Go. Get down!
你觉得你能阻止我吗
You think you can stand in my way?
你 杰克 满足于生老病死
You, Jake, content to age and die…
好像你根本没有异能的天赋一样是吗
as if you had not the gift of peculiarity at all?
我是更高等的生命
I am a higher being.
我掌握了不死的秘诀
I hold the secret to eternal life!
不好意思打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
什么
What the…
布朗温
Bronwyn.
你又射偏了 杰克
You missed me again, Jake.
看来你的异能不是精确瞄准
I take it accuracy is not your peculiarity.
亚伯就厉害多了
Abe was a much worthier adversary.
不要让他到时鸟那儿去
Don’t let him get to the birds.
你务必把你的裁缝介绍给我认识一下
You must put me in contact with your tailor.
时鸟 时鸟 我来啦
Ymbrynes, Ymbrynes! Here I come!
冷吗
Cold?
等到你浑身的血液都冻住吧
Wait till the blood freezes in your veins.
你就打算这样救你朋友吗
That was your attempt to rescue your friend, was it?
杰克
Jake.
我会尽力拖住他的
I’ll hold him off as long as I can.
你什么时候才能意识到
When are you going to realize
你用那玩意的准头烂透了
you are a terrible shot with that thing.
找到其他人 我会在时光圈入口和你们碰头的
Get the others. I’ll meet you at the loop entrance.
我救你出来
Let’s get you out.
最后
Eventually…
你肯定会没气的
you’re going to run out of breath.
然后一切就会结束了
And it’ll all be over!
你深爱的杰克和佩格林小姐死路一条
Death for your beloved Jake and Miss Peregrine…
而我则是永生
everlasting life for me!
你会得到一块薄荷糖
And a mint for you.
奥利芙
Olive.
很抱歉 奥利芙
I’m so sorry, Olive.
这些年我从来没有感谢过你
All these years, I never appreciated you.
我不知道自己有多幸运
I didn’t see how lucky I was.
我太习惯有你的陪伴 我从来没有意识到
I got so used to having you there, I never realized…
你从来没有意识到什么
You never realized what?
找到你的孩子们 创建新的时光圈
Find your children. Create new loops.
杰克
So, Jake…
看来你继承了你爷爷的异能
I see you’ve inherited your grandfather’s peculiarity.
你跟他一样讨人厌
You’re just as annoying as he was.
说到亚伯
Speaking of Abe…
如果你在来生看到他
if you should see him in the afterlife…
替我向他问好
give him my regards.
拜托了 我们不能再冒险让他把你带走
Please. We can’t risk him taking you again.
伊诺克 其他人在哪里
Enoch! Where are the others?
他们都安全了 奥利芙正把他们带回幽灵列车
They’re safe. Olive is leading them back to the Ghost Train.
杰克需要我们 巴伦太强大了
Jake needs us. Barron’s too strong.
你已经失去佩格林小姐了
You’ve lost Miss Peregrine.
你失去了一切 结束了
You’ve lost everything. It’s over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!