杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
埃玛
Emma?
不 等等 看 那不是我 是巴伦
No, wait. Look. That’s not me. It’s Barron.
别听他的
Don’t listen to him.
他是巴伦 不 我是杰克
He’s Barron. No, I’m Jake.
那是巴伦
That’s Barron.
我比杰克打得准
I’ve got a better shot than Jake.
没弄清谁是谁之前都不准动
So, neither of you move until we sort this.
听我说 我是杰克
Listen to me. I’m Jake.
我在佛罗里达州长大 我想成为探险家
I grew up in Florida and I wanted to be an explorer.
我以为一切都不会改变 因为我很平凡
I thought nothing would ever change because I was ordinary.
这是杰克 抓住巴伦
That’s Jake. Get Barron.
不 听着 我跟他说了所有的事
No. Look. I told him all of this.
她曾经是我的心理咨♥询♥师
She was my psychiatrist.
你解决他 我来找佩格林小姐
Look, you deal with him. I’ll go find Miss Peregrine.
等等
Wait.
我能证明我是我
Look, I can prove that I’m me…
因为我不平凡
because I’m not ordinary.
我能做到别人做不到的事情
I can do something no one else can
我能看到怪物
I can see the monsters.
不 等等 是我
No, wait. It’s me!
伊诺克
Enoch!
赶紧走 时光圈要关上了
We need to go. The loop is closing.

Yeah.
我们要走了
Those of us who are leaving.
埃玛
Emma.
你爱你的爷爷
You love your grandfather.
不需要什么解释
There’s nothing more to explain.
不 我答应了佩格林小姐我会照顾你们的
No, I promised Miss Peregrine I’d look after you all.
她现在受伤了 你们也没有了时光圈
And with her injured, and you without a loop…
她会康复的
She’ll recover.
在那之前 我们会待在1943年
Until then, we’ll be in 1943.
我们一天天变老
We’ll only age one day at a time.
和普通人一样
Like normal people.
那也不是件坏事
Which can be no bad thing.
虚怪怎么办
What about the Hollows?
只要它们还在 你们就不安全
As long as they’re out there, you’re not safe.
我们不需要你给我们安全感 杰克
We don’t need you to make us feel safe, Jake.
因为你让我们感到勇敢
Because you made us feel brave.
而那样更重要
And that’s even better.
来吧 大伙儿 走吧
Come on, guys. Let’s go.
小老虎
Tygrysku.
然后我们道别
And then we said goodbye…
而时光圈关闭了
and the loop closed.
我很害怕你不在这里
I was so scared that you wouldn’t be here.
我再也见不到你
That I’d never see you again.
我很安全
I’m safe.
我要把你的生日礼物给你
Let me give you your birthday present.
爷爷 我的生日还有好几个月
Grandpa, my birthday isn’t for months.
你路上用
For your travels.
去找她吧 杰克
Go to her, Jake.
你有地图
You have the map.
你可以回到1943年
You can get back to 1943.
不 即使是这样 他们坐着船
No. Even so, they took a boat.
我不知道他们在哪里
I don’t know where they are.
但你知道他们曾经在哪里
But you know where they were.
你没法想象我花了多久才到这儿
You have no idea how long it took me to get here.
离我最近的时光圈在加利福尼亚州的沙漠里
The closest loop was in the California desert.
我用它到达了东京的时光圈
I used it to get to the Tokyo loop.
然后带我到了离现在最近的1942年的时光圈
And that led me to the nearest loop back in 1942…
我在那里加入了海军
where I wound up joining the Navy.
别细问
Don’t ask.
然后我花了两个月在伦敦试图
Then I spent two months in London trying to…
准备全速前进
Ready for full speed ahead!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!