下楼喝一杯
Downstairs for a drink.
亲爱的佩小姐
Dear Miss Peregrine…
我不想惊扰到你
I don’t wish to alarm you…
这是我一个线人寄给我的
but one of my informants sent me this.
看来巴伦团队的一些成员
It would appear that some of Mr. Barron’s group…
此刻正在英国黑池
are in Blackpool, England.
如果我没记错
If I recall…
艾沃赛特女士在那里有个时光圈
Miss Avocet has a loop there.
请提醒她 并建议她
Please warn her and suggest…
立刻重建一个时光圈
that she make a new one right away…
隐藏起来
well-hidden.
请你照顾好自己
And take the greatest care yourself.
爱你的亚伯
With love, Abe.
2016年1月
January, 2016.
准备好登陆海滩了吗
Who’s ready to hit the beach?
我的天…
Oh, my…
难以置信
Unbelievable.
在巢区的正中间搭帐篷
Right in the middle of a nesting area?
什么蠢货会这么干
What kind of idiot does that?
其实主要的巢区在那边
Actually, the main nesting area is over there.
如果你有兴趣 我可以带你去看
I can show you if you’d like.
能遇到一位观鸟同好真是太棒了
It’s marvelous to meet a fellow bird spotter.
我是约翰·拉蒙特
John Lamont.
我是富兰克林·波特曼 这是我儿子杰克
Franklin Portman. This is my son, Jake.
约翰·拉蒙特
John Lamont.
你的镜头真是太炫了
That’s a hell of a camera you got there.
谢谢 确实相当棒
Oh, thanks. It’s absolutely fantastic.
我来这里是为我的著作拍些照片
I’m here to do some snaps for a book I’m writing.
两位先生是来这里度假的吗
So, you gentlemen here on holiday?
真不幸 她的手臂跟鸟的翅膀一样
Unfortunately, her wings were flapping
上下摇摆
as much as the bird’s!
我觉得你们想的
I think you fellas are
可能是另外一种”鸟”
thinking of another kind of bird.
你今天不去海滩了吗
So, you’re not going to the beach today?
何必呢
What’s the point?
既然那人要把凯恩霍尔姆岛
If that guy is gonna cover Cairnholm
写进他那浮夸高档的书里
in some big, glossy book…
肯定没人会看我的那本书了
no one’s gonna even wanna look at mine.
还不如好好睡个午觉
Might just have a nice afternoon nap.
我猜你们今天早上
I don’t suppose you saw Uncle Oggie
没在路上看到奥吉叔叔 是吗
on your travels this morning, did you?
通常这时候他应该到了
He’s usually here by now.
我可以去找找他
I could go look for him.
你哪也不许去
You’re not going anywhere.
杰克 你回来了 来和我们玩吧
Jake, you’re back! Come and play!
我得去见佩小姐
I need to see Miss Peregrine first.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
经过那些黑暗的日子…
From the darkest days,
加拿大军队…
the Canadian army…
杰克 你回来了 太棒了
Jake. You’re back. How wonderful!
它怎么样了
How’s it doing?
埃玛说它是只时鸟
Emma said it was an Ymbryne.
是她 不是它
“She.” Not “It.”
时鸟总是女性
Ymbrynes are always female.
埃玛说得对
And Emma was quite correct.
这位是艾沃赛特女士
This is Miss Avocet.
她的时光圈在英国黑池
Her loop’s in Blackpool. England.
你偷看了我的私人信件 杰克
That was a private letter, Jake.
巴伦先生是谁
Who is Mr. Barron?
佩小姐 如果我爷爷
Miss Peregrine, if my Grandpa
跟什么危险人物有纠葛
was involved with dangerous people…
我得告诉警♥察♥
I need to tell the police.
警♥察♥
Police?
你是说亚伯的死有蹊跷吗
Are you implying Abe died an unnatural death?
我发现他横尸在树林里
I found him in the woods…
双眼不见了
with his eyes missing.
这其中肯定有蹊跷吧
I’d say that was pretty unnatural.
若非必要 我绝不讨论令人不快的事
Unless essential, I don’t discuss unpleasant matters.
时鸟的职责是保护孩子们 杰克
An Ymbryne’s duty is to protect children, Jake.
我不是孩子
I’m not a child.
他想让你告诉我全部真♥相♥
He wanted you to tell me everything!
那你可真惨
Oh. How frustrating for you.
佩小姐有她的规矩
Between Miss Peregrine’s rules…
而我的室友们又不想把你吓跑
and my housemates’ little pact not to scare you off…
好像没人会告诉你真♥相♥
it’s like no one’s telling you anything!
那不如你来说吧
Why don’t you, then?
反正你也不希望我留下
It’s not like you want me here.
伊诺克 不行 你保证过的
Enoch, you can’t. You promised.
奥利芙说得对
Olive’s right.
不过我确实知道一个人
I do know someone who can get away
可以随意违反规矩
with breaking rules though.
你要不要去见他
Want to meet him?
伊诺克 别这样 求你了
Enoch, don’t do this. Please!
你想跟我和杰克待在一起
You want to spend time with me and Jake,
你想让大家一起玩
we can all play together.
这是你说的
That’s what you said.
这不是都在吗
Here we all are.
让开 奥利芙
Move, Olive.
你要是这样的话
If you’re going to be like that,
我就不跟你做朋友了
then I don’t want to be your friend.
伊诺克 你别去打扰维克多 布朗温会不开心
Enoch, leave Victor alone. It really upsets Bronwyn.
别吵吵了 菲奥娜
Stop fussing, Fiona.
你不觉得杰克应该跟每个人都见见吗
Don’t you think Jake should meet everybody?
他想吓跑你 杰克
He’s trying to frighten you away, Jake.
他以前总是嫉妒亚伯 现在又嫉妒你
He was always jealous of Abe. And now he’s jealous of you.
你来跟我们一起玩吧
Come and play with us instead.
我挺想见见维克多的
I’d quite like to meet Victor.
你先请
After you.
你好 维克多
Hello, Victor.
我是杰克 抱歉打扰…
I’m Jake. I’m sorry to disturb…
他听不见的
Yeah, he can’t hear you.
杰克你好 我是维克多
Hello, Jake. I’m Victor.
你想不想知道我是怎么死的
Do you want to know what killed me?
你来了 伊诺克跟你在一起吗
There you are. Is Enoch with you?
我们该去散步了
It’s time for our daily walk.
埃玛 是谁杀了维克多
Emma, who killed Victor?
是不是那群白眼人
Was it the people with the white eyes?
我说过 你不要再提问了
I asked you not to ask questions.
我爷爷死的那天晚上我看到过一个
I saw one the night my grandpa died.
一个男人
A man.
如果真是这样
If it really was one,
你得告诉佩小姐
you have to tell Miss Peregrine.
你能从照片里认出他来吗
Could you recognize him from a photograph?
你有照片吗
Do you have one?
跟我来 我想一个人待着的时候会去那里
Come on. There’s somewhere I go to be alone.
我在里面藏有东西
I have things there.
是这里吗
Is this the place?
不是 但是要从这里过去
No. This is how we get there.
埃玛 你的鞋
Oh! Emma! Your shoes!
是铅鞋
Lead shoes!
欢迎来到我的秘密基地
Welcome to my secret hideout.
你是怎么…
How did you…
用空气
Air.
这是我的异能
It’s my peculiarity.
可以任意控制空气
It does what I want.
杰克
Jake…
你爷爷退役前…
before your grandfather retired…
让我帮他保管好这个
he asked me to keep this safe.
这是我爷爷的旧地图
This is my grandpa’s old map.
上面会显示时光圈的位置
It shows you where the loops are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!