You know, when you two land up there, it will prove once and for all
火星上的生物没有智慧
that there really is no intelligent life on Mars.
你说错了 才不
You’re gonna eat those words.
又来了
I don’t think so.
-你还好吧 -为什么不能只关乎科学呢
-You okay? -Why can’t itjust be aboutscience?
-我们会研究这些科学 会做得很好 -我很好
-We’ll do the science, and we’ll do it really well… -Yeah.
但也许宇宙不只有人类
But what if there’s more?
在人类的每一种文化中
ln all our myths, in every human culture,
火星都有特别的意义
Mars has always helda specialattraction.
也许这代表了什么
I mean, what if that means something?
宇宙并非混沌 一切都有关联
The universe is not chaos. It’s connection.
生命在寻求别的生命
Life reaches out for life.
这不就是人生的意义吗
That’s what we were born for, isn’t it?
站在新世界寻找另一个世界
To stand on a new world and look beyond it to the next one.
这就是人类的使命
It’s who we are.
也许她说得没错
You know, she may have been right.
如果那不是地震 就是什么造成的
If that wasn’t a quake down there, then something else caused it…
或是计划的
or planned it.
你一定也这么想
You thinkin’ the same thing?
我一直都这么想
It’s never been out of my mind.
她一定知道什么
I think she knew something, Woody.
只有她相信
She was the only one of us who ever really believed…
火星上有生物
there might be something down there.
找不到解答我们就不走
Yeah, well, we’re not leaving until we find out.
好不好
Deal?

Deal.
距离: 67-83 接近中
Range: 67-83 and closing.
65分钟后进入火星轨道
65 minutes until Mars orbital capture.
大伙儿 打起精神
Okay, people, let’s look sharp now.
咱们再模拟一次
We’re gonna run this simulation one more time.
千万记住 错过轨道就回不来了
Remember, if we overshoot, there’s no comin’ back.
永远漂流在外太空绝对不好玩
Yeah, and drifting through eternity will ruin your whole day.
启动加速系统
Okay, Delta-V systems initialized.
打开主要辅助电源
Charge primary APU.
打开了
Engaged and charged.
准备运转液压电瓶
Select HPU fuel cells for run.
启动
Engaged.
-连接主汇流板 -燃料就绪
-Tie main bus to systems. -Power ready.
打开二氧化氢燃料阀门
Select H2O2 HPU and fuel cells for open.
二氧化氢燃料阀门打开了
H2O2 fuel valves open.
输入燃料
Charge flow.
输入无误
Charged and on-line.
重新调整电波
Reset PW.
好了
Set.
输入救援程序资料
Transfer protocol data from EVA station.
好了 等待确认
Transferred. Awaiting track confiirmation.
天啊
Jesus! Oh!
微流星体
Micrometeoroids.
把警报关掉
Kill those alarms!
系统严重受损
Critical systems alert. Critical systems alert.
太空舱破裂
Breach hits in the hull.
我们失去气压
We’re out gassing, losing pressure.
伍迪 快去补洞
Woody, seal the breach.
看来在吉姆的头盔后面
Looks like it’s behind Jim’s helmet.
仅存九♥成♥空气
Ninety percent atmosphere.
系统严重受损
Critical systems alert. Critical systems alert.
我们很快会失去舱压
We’re losing pressure fast. We’re gonna decompress!
多久会完全失压
Computer, how long till zero atmosphere?
4分9秒
Fourminutes, nineseconds.
下半部还在漏气
We’re still outgassing in the lower hab.
一定还有一个洞 一定很大
There must be another hole down there. It’s gotta be a big one.
大家戴上头盔
Everybody switch to suit oxygen.
吉姆 你指挥 我要到外面
Jim, you’ve got the ship. I’m going EVA.
收到
Copy.
大伙儿快想办法
Come on, people. Let’s work the problem.
仅存八成空气
Eighty percent atmosphere.
吉姆 你得戴上头盔
Jim, you got to go get your spare helmet.
你听到吗
Copy that,Jim?
来不及了 系统全部当机
There’s no time. All the systems have crashed.
我得关闭生活舱
I gotta shut down the hab from below.
严重失压你的血管会爆裂
We’re losing pressure, Jim. You could embolize.
仅存七成空气
Seventy percent atmosphere.
小费 快把导航电脑接回来
Phil, you’ve got to get the nav computers back on-line.
我有个点子
Uh, Jim, I’ve got an idea.
只要你储存足够氧气
If you guys can save enough atmosphere…
我就把主电脑关掉
I’ll disconnect the power in the main computer bay
然后再重新开机
and jump-start the systems.
我得切断电源 重开机
I’d basically be doing a hard boot.
有人试过吗
Has that been tested?
别开玩笑了 设备这么贵 谁试得起
Are you kidding? These machines are way too expensive.
去做吧
Do it.

Okay.
我觉得一定行
I think this will work.
仅存六成空气
Sixty percent atmosphere.
吉姆 能不能关掉重力
Jim, how we doing on the AG?
等一下
Just hang on one second, Woody.
-仅存五成空气 -拜托
-Fifty percent atmosphere. -Come on.
-拜托 -吉姆 我这儿有氧气
-Come on. -Jim, I’ve got oxygen.
声音辨识
Voiceprint identification.
麦康纳
Mc…McCon…
不接受
Not accepted.
声音辨识
Voiceprint identification.
麦康纳
McConnell!
接受
Accepted.
关闭重力旋转
Shut down gravitational rotation.
关闭人工重力旋转
Shutting down artificial gravitational rotation.
吉姆 我有氧气
Jim, I’ve got the oxygen for you.
-等一下 -仅存四成空气
-Hang on! -Forty percent atmosphere.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.
我在上面 破洞在哪儿
I’m topside, Jim. Do you know which sector?
我正在检查
I’m working on it.
你最好快戴上氧气罩
You better get some oxygen, Jim.
好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.
快点
Come on.
天啊
Jesus.
这简直就是海底捞针
It’s like lookin’ for a needle in a haystack.
快啊
Okay, come on.
臭东西 你在哪儿
Come on. Where are you, you little bastard?
把灯打开好让我看到破洞
Give me some light on the hull so I can locate it.
我有更好的点子
I got a better idea.
有了
Gotcha.
泰莉
Terri.
把汽水挤出来
Squeeze out the liquid.
别过来 快挤出来
Stay there. Squeeze it out.
吉姆
Jim.
好 一定要成功
Okay. Okay. Please work.
仅存三成空气
Thirty percent atmosphere.
伍迪 破洞在五六区之间
Woody, the breach is between sectors fiive and six.
五和六区
Five and six.
收到吗
Do you copy?
收到了 我正赶去
Copy. I’m headin’ there now.
乖乖 这种事哪有模拟过
Son ofa bitch. You never did that in a simulator.
仅存二成空气
Twenty percent atmosphere.
吉姆
Jim?
仅存一成空气
Ten percent atmosphere.
吉姆
Jim!
快说话
Jim, talk to me.
我是泰莉
It’s Terri.
吉姆
Jim.
快回来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章搜索者
下一篇文章八月:奥色治郡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!