他早就冲进大气层了
Woody will be in the atmosphere by then.
-那么我们就得快一点 -来不及了
-Then we’ll just have to get her moving faster. -We don’t have time.
听吉姆的话 这是好主意
Listen to Jim, honey. It’s a good plan.
不 我们要去救你
No. We’re gonna come get you.
-准备减速 -加油
-Okay. Get ready for brakes. -Come on, now.
-我数到三 3 -你们办得到
-On my mark. Three… -You can do it.
-2 -加油 -1
-two… -You can do it! -one.
-大家没事吧 -我们勾住了
-Everybody good? -We’re on, Jim.
干得好
Way to go. Way to go.
很好
Good job.
太空船的空间不够
All right. There won’t be enough room for us inside.
我一打开舱门 就开始丢东西
Soon as I get the hatch open, let’s start dumping the cargo.
-收到 -伍迪 撑着点
-Copy that. -Hang on, Woody.
我会的
Will do, Jim.
小美人 我来了
Hello, beautiful.
打开了
All right. It’s open.
-泰莉 不 -泰莉 回来
-Terri, no! -Terri! Come back!
你救不了他的
You’ll never make it!
-你在做什么 -我知道我在做什么
-Terri, what are you doing? -I’ll tell you what I’m not doing, Woody.
-我不能看着你死 -泰莉
-I’m not gonna watch you die. -Terri.
换作是你也会这么做
You’d do the same for me.
小费 快进去 启动电脑系统 快点
Phil, get inside, dump the cargo and start the systems. Now!
-我不会白白送命 -我办得到
-No, I wouldn’t. Not if it was impossible. -I can do it!
你没有足够燃料来救我
No, you can’t. You don’t have enough fuel to come get me and get us back.
听我说 你得马上停下来
Listen to me, god damn it. You have to stop, and you have to stop now.
他说得对 没有用的
He’s right, Terri. It’s no use.
好了
Okay, honey.
你得回去了
You gotta go back now.
我才不回去
The hell I do.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要飞近一点 再试一次
I’m gonna jet in a little closer and try again.
你再浪费燃料就回不去了
Terri, you spend any fuel getting closer, you won’t get back.
别人来救你也会没命
And if anyone tries to get you, they’ll die too.
求求你 回去吧
Honey, please. Please go back.
回去帮助他们
Go back and help the others to the surface.
我不要失去你
I am not losing you!
我不能让你这么做
I can’t let you do it.
-我不能让你死 对不起 -伍迪
-I can’t let you die. I’m sorry. -Woody.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-我爱你 -伍迪
-Love you, honey. -Woody

No. No!
-天啊 我好爱你 -伍迪 住手
-God, how I love you. -Woody! Don’t!
别这样 不
Woody! Don’t! No!
不 天啊 不要
No! Please, God, no!
伍迪
Woody.
回来吧 泰莉
Come back, Terri.
-他死了 -不 不
-He’s gone. -No.
-泰莉 -不
-Terri. -No.
我们需要你
We need you.
求求你
Please, Terri.
回来吧
Come back.
我们收到新的资讯
Ray. We’ve got some new data just coming in.
没有道理
We just…it doesn’t make any sense.
我们真无法解释
We’re not sure how to read this.
-资讯 -是的
-Data? -Yes.
他们说补给太空船 脱离轨道登陆在火星上
Telemetry reports the REMO left its orbit and reached the Martian surface.
-它被撞毁了 -不是 它自行降落
-Crashed? -No, sir. Under power.
-什么 -救援太空船断线63分钟后
-What? -Sixty-three minutes after Mars Recovery went off-line.
补给太空船就开始下降
Sir, the graph shows a controlled descent…
这一点都没道理
but that doesn’t make any sense.
他们把补给太空船当成登陆艇
They used the REMO as a lander.
一定是吉姆的点子
It’s…it’s Jim McConnell. It’s got to be.
没有别人办得到
Nobody else could have pulled this off. Nobody else.
这个好小子
Son of a bitch.
我打开逃生舱 我要进去了
I’ve got access to the ERV. I’m gonna go inside.
泰莉 供氧系统能用吗
Terri, is the oxygen generator okay?
能用 得花点时间才能完全运作
Yeah. It’s gonna take a while to get back to 100 percent capacity, though.
我要进入生活舱
Okay, I’m entering the hab.
里面还有氧气
There’s still oxygen in here.
有点恐怖
This is a little spooky.
我有点怕黑
I don’t like the dark at all.
我需要灯光
Need some lights. Need some lights.
在哪儿
Okay. Where are we?
这儿
Here we go.
逃生舱的结构似乎无碍
ERV appears to be structurally intact.
没错 电脑被烧坏了
Yeah, but just as we thought, the computers are fried.
收到了
Copy that.
滤网坏了 油管堵塞
I got busted filters here. Clogged intakes.
挺麻烦的 但是不算严重
Hell of a clean up job, but so far no major damage.
我在温室
I’m in the greenhouse.
-你们得来看看 -怎么了
-You gotta see this. -What is it, Jim?
温室正常运作
It’s working.
不可思议
I’ll be damned.
-路克 -不
-Luke. -No!
你不属于这里 你不属于这里
You’re not here! You are not here!
你老婆是黛比 儿子是巴比
Your wife is Debra. Your son is Bobby.
-不 -你念”金银岛”的故事给他听
-No! -You’re reading Treasure lsland with him.
路克
Luke
没事了 是我
It’s all right. It’s me.
-吉姆 -对
-Jim? -Yeah.
不 等等 他没事 他没事
No, wait! No! No, no! Wait, wait! He’s all right. He’s all right.
小费
Phil? Phil.
泰莉
Terri.
吉姆 你在这儿干嘛
Jim…Jim, what are you…what are you…
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be…
-你怎么在这里 -这是救援任务
-How are you here? -This is a rescue mission.
伍迪要我当副驾驶
Woody wanted me right seat.
我不敢相信
I can’t…
他呢 伍迪呢
Well, where is he? Where’s Woody?
他死了
He didn’t make it.
天啊 不
God.
这很好 我给它们
Well, it works, you know? I give them…
二氧化碳和光
CO2 and light, and…
它们给我空气和食物
they give me oxygen and food.
这样的安排不错
It’s…it’s actually not a bad arrangement, you know?
我们有点像夫妻
It’s kind of like a marriage, really…
只是不常吵架
except not as many…not as many fights.
-比较少啦 -路克 发生什么事
-I mean, some fii ghts. -Luke. Tell us what happened here.
我们一发射雷达波
We fired the radar…
它就出来把他们杀死
and it…it came, and they all died.
他们全都 死了
They all…they all died.
什么意思 什么出来
Wh…what do you mean? What…what came?
那股力量从山顶出来
The force came out of the top of the mountain and…and…and…
大家都死了,只有我活着
everybody died, but I was spared.
为什么
Why? Why?
一定有原因
Had to be for a reason.
后来我突然想到原因
And then all of a sudden, I knew the reason why.
一定要有人活着解开秘密
It’s so someone would be left to figure out the secret.
你们懂吗
You know? It’s…
来吧 来 来
Just come.Just come, come, come, come, come, come.
你们有没有觉得 他的脑袋好像有点问题
Is it just me, or is he a few meal packs short of a picnic?
长♥期♥在低重力状态 会影响大脑功能
Long-term exposure to low gravity can have an adverse impact on the brain.
他也可能患了缺氧症
Or then, he could be suffering from some form of asphyxia.
他的队员全部罹难
Or maybe his whole crew died,
他被困在火星整整一年
and he’s been marooned alone on Mars for a year.
他能活这么久已经是个奇迹
It’s a miracle he’s survived this long.
我最好跟他谈谈
I’d better bring him up to speed.
好极了 好极了
Great, great. Great, great, great, great.
让我搞清楚
So let me be sure I understand this.
你们的太空船和补给全都爆♥炸♥
Your ship blew up with all its supplies.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章搜索者
下一篇文章八月:奥色治郡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!