我在那块石头旁边停下来
Maybe I’ll stop it right over there by that rock.
好吧
Do it. Good.
好了 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
你看看
Look at that, Jim.
成功了 天啊 成功了
It worked. Oh, God, it worked.
我不知道我们做了什么
Guys, I don’t know what the hell we just did…
不过那看来像是有敌意吗
but does that look to you like a hostile gesture?
不像 倒像是一种邀请
No. More like an invitation.
或是另一个测试
Or another test.
-检查辐射量 -正常
-Check for radiation. -Normal.
地表震动正常 风速稳定
Seismic: Normal. Anemometer: Steady.
路克
Luke…
越野车还能用吗
does the rover still work?
小费 你收到吗
Phil, do you read?
收到 有点杂讯
Uh, yeah, Jim, your signal’s breaking up a little in the storm,
不过我收得到
but I read you.
我们在人脸前面
We’re at the face.
我们需要一点时间 一样的时间
We’re gonna need a few minutes here. Same deadline.
无论如何都要 七时五十分出发 收到吗
Launch at 19:50 with or without us. Copy?
收到
Copy that.
你确定要这么做吗
Jim. You sure you wanna do this?
我什么都不能确定
I’m not sure about anything any more.
但是到这个地步
But I didn’t come 100 million miles just to
我不会临阵脱逃
turn back in the last ten feet.

Yeah.
一定要成功 要成功
Please work.
好耶 电脑连线了
Yes. Yes. Computers are on-line.
我要开始安装软体
I am gonna start loading software.
表面 看起来坚硬平整
The surface…seems firm and level.
没错
Roger that.
非常光滑
The texture’s smooth.
我走得很稳 没有障碍
I’ve got good footing. No obstructions.
-检查一下气压 -好的
-Let’s check our PSl. -Okay.
大伙儿
Guys, I gotta tell you…
这儿的视线越来越不清楚
we’re losing visibility here really fast. Over.
这是实心的 我们被困住了
It’s solid. We’re trapped.
别慌 不要乱动
Don’t move. Just keep this orientation.
大伙儿
Guys?
路克 泰莉 吉姆
Luke? Terri? Jim?
小费 你听到吗
Phil, can you still hear me?
有人在吗
Is anyone there? Over.
没办法 没有门把
God. That’s it. There’s no handles.
他们不放我们走的话 我们就出不去了
We’re not getting out of here unless they let us out.
-你在干嘛 住手 -停下 你在失去安全气压
-Jim. Jim, your suit! -Stop. Stop it! Jim, you’re depressurizing.
-快把衣服装好 -拜托 -快穿好
-Seal your suit. -Come on! -Seal your suit now!
这儿有气压
There’s pressure in here.
比火星的气压还高 不可能
Above Mars atmospheric? It’s impossible.
我们在火星上一张人脸里面
We’re millions of miles from Earth inside a giant white face.
有什么是不可能的
What’s impossible?
气压是12psi
There’s 1 2 PSI in here.
有氮气和氧气
Nitrogen and oxygen.
也就是空气
Otherwise known as air.
等等 我还没检查有没有毒
Hey, wait, Jim. I haven’t checked for lethal trace gases, and I haven’t
管它的
What the hell.
你们看
Look.
-这是我想的吗 -没错 那是火星
-That what I think it is? -Yeah. It’s Mars.
他们逃到那儿
That’s where they went.
瞧 有一个留下来
Look. One stayed behind.
那是五大洲 还没分离之前的地球
Earth, before the continents separated.
我的天 没错
My God. That’s it.
亿万年前
Hundreds of millions of years ago…
地球突然有了生命
there was a sudden explosion of life on Earth.
出现了多细胞植物和动物
The first multi-celled plants and animals appeared.
没有人知道原因
No one has ever understood why or how it happened.
他们在地球播了种
They seeded Earth.
他们是我们
They’re us.
我们就是他们
We’re them.
路克 泰莉 吉姆 有人吗
Luke? Terri? Jim? Anyone?
呼叫越野车 有人收到吗
ERV to rover. Rover, this is ERV.
呼叫越野车 收到吗
Does anyone copy? Does anyone copy?
呼叫越野车 有人收到吗
ER Vto rover. Rover, this is ER V. Doyou copy?
-小费 -谢天谢地
-Phil? -Oh, thank God, l got you.
-我们收到了 -沙暴越来越大
-Phil, we read you. -Listen, the storm is getting bad, really bad.
我们会被吸走
It’s gonna totally sock us in a few minutes.
你们得回来
You’ve got toget back to the ship.
-小费 -重覆 赶快回来
-Phil? -I repeat, you’ve got to get back to the ship.
小费
Phil?
这是一艘太空船 我们在太空船里面
We’re in a ship. This is a ship.
倒数计时开始
And the count down’s already started.
-他说得对 -嗯
-He’s right. -Yeah.
我们快走吧
Yeah, let’s…let’s get the hell out of here.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim? Jim?
我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
-我不跟你们去 -什么
-I’m not coming with you. -What?
你在讲什么
What are you talking about?
我们得回家
We’ve gotta get home.
我要回家
That’s where I’m going.
你们不明白吗
Don’t you see?
这是他们的目的
That’s…that’s what all this is for.
你说得对 这是一种邀请
Terri, you were right. This is an invitation.
他们邀请我们跟他们一起回家
This is an invitation for us to follow them home.
我要去
I’m going.
这是我的命运
It’s what I was born for.
就像玛姬说的
Like Maggie said
“站在新世界迎接另一个世界”
“To stand on a new world and…and look beyond it…to the next one.”
我知道对我来说 这是对的
I know this is right. For me.
你们来不及了
And you’re running out of time. You gotta get back
快上越野车离开火星吧
to the ERV and you gotta get off this planet.
谢谢你救我一命
Thank you for saving my life, buddy.
这是我的荣幸
It was a privilege.
我真希望伍迪在这儿
I wish Woody were here to see you.
他在这儿 泰莉
He is here, Terri.
没有他我们就来不了
We wouldn’t have made it without him.
他一定会把这个送给你
He would have wanted you to have this.
呼叫越野车 这是逃生舱 收到吗
ERV to rover. Rover, this is ERV. Do you copy?
呼叫越野车 你们收到吗
ERV to rover. Rover, this is ERV. Do you read me?
小费 这是路克 你收到吗
Phil, this is Luke. Do you copy?
-他听不到我 -我都听不到你
-He’s not reading me. -I can barely read you.
-快走吧 -好
-Let’s get the hell out of here. -Yeah.
没有基地的引导信♥号♥♥ 无法辨识方向
I’ve lost the base camp beacon. We’re driving blind.
我要直直地往前开
I’m just gonna keep going on a straight line, okay?
这是唯一的机会
That’s our only chance.
-7时49分 赶不到了 -不会的
-19:49. Terri, we’re not gonna make it. -No.
我认识小费四年
I’ve worked with Phil for four years,
吉姆给了他明确的命令
and I know Jim gave him a direct order,
他不会把我们抛下来
but he is not gonna leave without us.
拜托 路克
Please. Luke?
泰莉 吉姆
Terri? Jim?
呼叫越野车
ERV to rover.
这是逃生舱 收到吗
Rover, this is ERV. Do you read me?
小费 收到吗 这是路克 我们来了
Phil, do you read? This is Luke. We’re coming in. Phil.
-小费 -小费不在家
-Phil! -Phil isn’t here right now.
他五分钟前就回地球了
He, uh, left for Earth five minutes ago!
听到哔声后请留
Please leave a message after the beep!
吉姆呢
Where is Jim?
他搭另一艘太空船
He caught another ride.
-老天 你们看 -那是他吗
-Dear God, look at that. -Is that him?
一路顺风 吉姆
Have a great ride, Jim.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章搜索者
下一篇文章八月:奥色治郡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!