丢光补给太空船的东西 登陆时又把它撞毁
Then you…then you emptied all the cargo out ofthe REMO…
没有食物 清水 氧气
You got no food, no water, no, no spare oxygen.
除了我眼前的这些
Nothing other than what I’m looking at right here.
这算哪门子的救援任务
What kind…what kind of rescue mission is this, Jim?
这一种
That kind.
你瞧瞧 全新的导航主机板
Check it out. New nav boards for the ERV.
四人的来回机票全在这儿
I got four round-trip tickets, baby, right in here.
感谢上帝 谢天谢地
Thank you, God! Oh, thank God.
我清醒后就爬出来,我的面罩破裂
When I came to and dug mysel fout of the sand, my faceplate was cracked.
开始漏氧 很严重
It was leaking. Leaking badly.
我差点回不了基地
I barely made it back to base.
过了好几个礼拜
It was weeks before I could work up the nerve
我才鼓起勇气回去
to go back out there and look for…
寻找他们的尸体
and look for their bodies.
我只找到蕾妮的尸体
Renee was the only one I could find,
但是只挖一个坟不太好
but it just didn’t seem right somehow to just dig one grave.
天啊
Oh, God.
风沙吹了有一阵了吗
Has it been blowing like this for a while?

Yeah.
我们侦测到一团大沙暴
We saw a big storm on our screens, but Micker said it was turning south.
只要它继续前进
If it holds course.
不管那是什么 这股力量
Luke, this…this whatever it was. This…this force.
它是直接从山顶冒出来吗
You said it came directly out of the top of the mountain?
你不相信我
Don’t you believe me?
你不信 没关系 但是我没疯
That’s okay, Jim. You don’t believe me, that’s okay, but I’m not crazy.
-我知道我没发疯 -你说的秘密是什么意思
-I know that much. I’m not crazy. -What’d you mean by its “secret”?
什么秘密
What secret?
火星存在了亿万年
Listen, hundred of millions of years have gone by, okay?
经过地表侵蚀 火山爆发 还有陨石撞击
You got erosion, lava flow, sandstorms, meteor impacts.
经过了这么长的时间
Hell, in that much time,
地形一定完全改观
the whole surface ofthe planet would have changed.
所以我们没看到那东西
So it’s no wonder we never saw it before.
我的意思是我们看见了 但不是本来的样子
I mean, we saw it, but not like they meant us to.
-因为它被土堆覆盖住了 -看到什么
-There was too much dirt on it. -Saw what, Luke?
这个
Saw this.
天啊
Jesus.
哦 天啊 路克 你到底想要告诉我们什么呀
Oh, my God. Luke, what are you trying to tell us?
-你想说那是一张脸吗 -是的
-You’re trying to tell us that that’s a face? -That’s the face.
那是一张脸 这是真的
It’s the face. It’s real.
这玩意可不是人类放的
Somebody put that thing there, and it’s not us.
吉姆…
Jim…
这是不可能的
It’s not possible.
老天
Jesus.
你看看 我的天
Look at that. My God.
我知道
I know.
你听到的声音呢
what about that sound you heard before the explosion?
没错 那就是关键
Oh, yeah. Good, Jim. That’s the key. That’s the key.
-听到吗 -是的
-You hear that? -Yeah.
-你们听到那些间顿吗 -是的
-It’s pauses. Do you hear the pauses? -Yeah.
我发现这声音有规律
See, that’s what made me realize it’s a pattern.
这是重覆的模式
It’s a repeating pattern.
-数学模式吗 -我也这么想
-Mathematical? -That occurred to me too.
每个模式都有段落
There are distinct blocks within each pattern…
每个段落有3组声调
and within each block, the tones come in groups of three.
3组 3组
It’s three, three, three, three, three, three.
永远一样
It’s always three, three, three. It’s always the same.
我花了四个月分♥析♥它的结构
And, see, for months I struggled to analyse it, you know…
后来我想到次元
trying different constructs, and then I thought about dimensions.
-XYZ座标 -没错 三个次元
-X-Y-Z coordinates. -Exactly. Three groups equals three dimensions.
我为每组声调画出不同的图表
So l assigned different graphic values to each block group and tone…
结果就是这个
and I came up with this.
-哈罗 -我的天
-Hello. -Oh, my God.
-这是我想的吗 -DNA
-Is that what I think it is? -DNA?
-你们看到吗 -看到
-You see it? -Yeah.
-这是一组遗传基因 -有一种生物把它留在这儿
-It’s a model of DNA. -So…so somebody left that thing here.
肯定不是人类
Okay. Somebody other than human.
这是什么
But, uh, what is it?
这就像签名
It’s a signature.
也就是这些外星人的自画像
It’s a self-portrait of whatever species created the face.
但是 这看来像是人类
Yeah, but, uh, that DNA looks human.
-不 -不 缺了最后一对染色体
-No. -No, it’s not. It’s missing the last pair of chromosomes. See?
-但是很接近 不是吗 -“接近”
-This is close. It’s damn close. -“Close”?
人类和人猿的分别
The difference between man and ape is less than
只有3%的遗传基因
three percent genetic material.
也就有了爱因斯坦 莫札特
But that three percent gives you Einstein, Mozart.
和杰克开膛手
Jack the Ripper.
他说得没错
Yeah, he’s right.
口服液 药膏
Four pallets, oral, topical medications…
夹板 绷带 急救箱
splints, bandages, one complete med pack.
还有八条益可肤
With eight tubes of antifungal cream.
至少我们不会起湿疹痒死
Well, at least we won’t rash to death.
路克 你觉得怎样
Luke. How do you feel?
轻爽多了
Lighter. A lot lighter.
-欢迎归队 -谢了
-Welcome back. -Thanks, man.
备用发电机和太阳能板都能用
The backup generator is salvageable. So are two ofthe solar panels.
我也能修好供氧系统
I’m pretty sure I can get the oxygen still back into production.
情况还不算糟
So we’re not in such bad shape, considering.
很好
That’s good, Terri.
干得好
Good work.
你们看 没有这些小费就活不下去
Look at this. Phil’s idea of absolute essentials.
是啊
Of course.
我的梦中情人
My baby.
-那不是签名 -什么
-It’s not a signature. -What?
人脸传来的声音不是签名
The noise from the face. It’s not a signature.
那是个测试
It’s a test.
它要我们给正确答案
It’s asking us for the right answer.
我们得补齐遗缺的一对染色体
It wants us to put in the missing pair of chromosomes.
为什么
Why?
证明我们是人类
To prove that we’re human.
我们向它发射雷达音波
We fired radar into that thing,
密集的音波 你却认为
concentrated radio waves, and you’re saying
它认为你们答错了
Which it interpreted as the wrong answer.
也许那就像保全系统
It’s…it could be like a security alarm.
你如果答错了 它就会自卫
When it gets an incorrect response, it defends itself.
要是答对了呢
So what happens when it gets the right answer?
我不知道
Well, I don’t know that, Phil.
但是我们得试一试
But we gotta find out.
能不能倒过来
Luke, what if we work this the other way?
算出遗缺的
We figure out which tones would
染色体的声调
be equivalent to the missing chromosomes…
然后录进那段声音里面
and then dub them into your recording of the signal.
-可以吗 -是的
-Is that possible? -Yeah.
-应该可以 -很好
-Yeah, I think so. -Good, good, good.
雷达枪呢
What about the radar gun?
能不能向人脸
Will it accept the input so we can
传送完整的讯号♥
transmit a completed signal back to the face?
慢着 要是你错了呢
Hold on, Jim. What if you’re wrong?
不管谁去都有危险
Whoever goes out there
要是你错了怎么办
I mean, what if you’re wrong?
已经有三个人为这玩意送了命
Three people have already died over that thing.
四个人
Four.
泰莉
Terri.
要是我们找不到答案就走 他们就白白送了命
Ifwe leave here without getting some answers, they all died in vain.
我们不必去那儿
We don’t…We don’t have to go out there.
受到干扰 杂讯很多
Got a lot of static here. Something’s interfering.
是啊 那次的爆♥炸♥把天线撞歪了
Yeah. The antenna got knocked around pretty badly in the blast.
这是最好的影像
This is the best resolution I think we’re gonna be able to get.
好了 导航系统装好 我要封闭舱门
All right, guys. I got the nav boards. I’m sealing the airlock.
-检查影像讯号♥ -看起来不错
-Check the video feed. -Video feed looks good.
-到底要多近才行 -我不确定
-How close do we have to get? -I’m not sure.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章搜索者
下一篇文章八月:奥色治郡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!