I didn’t want you to get robbed.
简直没法相信你竟然把我家的锁给换了
I can’t believe you fucking changed my locks!
斯塔夫罗斯见到一张照片 是她在亲一个乐手
Stavros saw a picture of her kissing a musician.
斯塔夫罗斯是她男朋友
Stavros is her boyfriend.
他告诉了管♥理♥员♥
He told the super
布鲁克住在一个商用楼♥盘♥
that Brooke was living in a commercial space.
你住的这里也是商用的
Is your place zoned commercial?
是啊
Yeah.
希望他没有把你也给告密了
I hope he doesn’t rat on you.
他不打算给餐馆投资了
He’s pulling out of the restaurant,
希望斯塔夫罗斯不要把卡林也一起告密了
I hope Stavros doesn’t rat out Kareem.
我的合伙人肯定都要不干了
My partners are gonna bail,
他们入伙的唯一原因是斯塔夫罗斯在
They were only in because Stavros was in,
他们会拿走我的全部存款
They can go after my savings, everything.
天哪
Oh, God.
有钱人为了不花钱什么理由都讲得出
Rich people will take any excuse not to spend money.
你看他们眼神就知道了
You can just see it in their eyes,
他们其实根本不想跟你共享富裕生活
They don’t really want to share life with you,
有钱人发的万圣节糖果才是最难吃的
Rich people always give out bad Halloween candy.
承包商礼拜一需要两万块
The contractors need another $20,000 by Monday.
还有押金 五万块…我靠
And the key fee payment, that’s $50,000… Oh, shit!
制冷机还有五千块
The refrigeration, that’s another $5,000!
礼拜一我需要所有这些钱加起来
I need whatever that equals by Monday.
一共七万五
That’s $75,000.
噢 天杀的
Oh, my fucking God!
还有别人你可以请他入伙投资的吗
Isn’t there someone else you can ask to invest?
我已经给自己认识的
I already hit up every rich person I knew
所有有钱人提过了
the first time around,
这件事已经深思熟虑过了 崔茜
This was well-thought through, Tracy,
我不知道 这个项目这么有潜力
I don’t know, it’s such a good investment,
如果我有钱 我是会投的
I’d put money in if I had it.
你难道是个隐藏很深的有钱人
Do you secretly have money?
没 我妈没有上过班
No, my mom never worked
因为这点我爸一直挺生她的气
and my dad was always kind of mad at her for that.
但我父母离婚是要比这简单多了
But My parents’ divorce was way easier than this,
那是因为他们已经
That’s because they stopped
完全不在乎生活本身了
caring about life just entirely.
这不一样
That’s not the same thing,
我妈死了 所以你想都别想 给我诉说你的痛苦
My mom died, so don’t even start with me about your pain,
我叔叔死了
My uncle died,
露丝你闭嘴
Shut up, Ruth.
-我需要去找点答案 -我一起去
-I need some answers. -I’m coming.
我马上要比当初
I’m gonna be worse off now
准备开餐馆的时候要更穷了
than I was before I started trying to achieve stuff.
我知道渴望的滋味
I know what it is to want things.
不 你不懂
No, you don’t.
你要至少30岁才能真正了解
You can’t really know what it is to want things
渴望是什么滋味
until you’re at least 30,
然后 随着岁数的增长
And then, with each passing year,
这感觉会越来越强…
it gets bigger…
因为渴望越来越强烈 而可能性越来越小
because the want is more and the possibility is less.
过去的每一年都变得越来越快…
Like how each passing year of your life seems faster…
因为它只是你完整人生中
because it’s a smaller portion
很小的一部分
of your total life,
就像这样 但是相反的
Like that. But in reverse.
一切都成为纯粹的欲望
Everything becomes pure want.
好了 布鲁克 我准备好了
Okay, Brooke, I’m ready,
神灵说你要去找
Spirit says you have to seek out
一位老朋友
an old friend,
谁啊
Who?
一个曾经伤害过你的人
Somebody who hurt you.
直接告诉我该怎么办吧
Just tell me exactly what to do,
神灵说了有关…
Spirit says something about…
布制品
fabric?
是你朋友麦米•克莱尔 布指的是T恤
It’s your friend Mamie Claire. The fabric is the T-shirts.
是 我还看见有鲜花
Yes. And I see flowers,
硬气风格的花啊
Hard-looking flowers.
拜托 崔茜
Please, Tracy!
麦米•克莱尔是我的敌人
Mamie Claire is my enemy.
你和这女人还有未竟之事
You have unfinished business with this woman,
没没没 都结束了 告诉神灵都结束了
No, no, no, no. It’s finished, Tell Spirit it’s finished.
你和麦米•克莱尔到底怎么回事
What happened with Mamie Claire?
她把布鲁克害惨了
She totally screwed Brooke over,
抢了她未婚夫 还有她的创意
She married her fiance and stole her idea.
我绝对没回过头找他们
I never looked back,
是 但我看见是她啊…
Yeah, I’m seeing this. But…
噢 我看见有树
Oh, I’m seeing trees.
你说她家是在康州
You said she lives in Connecticut,
康州有很多树啊
There are trees in Connecticut.
这么说的话 树这种东西
Well, to be fair, there are trees
到处都是吧
pretty much everywhere,
你必须听神灵的
You have to listen to Spirit.
麦米•克莱尔可以给你这笔钱
Mamie Claire can give you the money,
格林威治 我们来了
Hi-ho, Greenwich!
真的吗 神灵能确认一下么
Really? Can we get some confirmation?
神灵这么说他确定吗
Is Spirit sure of this?
是啊 这位年轻姑娘说得对
Yeah. Look, the young one is right,
她也没那么年轻吧
She’s not that young!
也就比我小个十一二岁
Ten, ten to twelve years younger.
我们属于同辈人好么
We’re contemporaries, okay?
你必须去找这位麦米•克莱尔
You must seek out this Mamie Claire.
这个神灵真是烦死人
I’m so annoyed by Spirit.
道路本身是不会跟你作对的 它只是一条路
The path isn’t against you, It’s just the path.
是啊 我也不想这么小心眼的
Right. I don’t wanna be petty.
我的家教不是这样的
I just wasn’t brought up that way,
她是我的敌人 但她确实欠我的
She’s my nemesis, but she does owe me.
这件事一直压在你心上
This has been heavy on you,
有时候 为了前行…
And sometimes you have to go back…
你必须退回到过去
in order to go front,
管他的呢 我打算去格林威治了
Fuck this parade. I’m going to Greenwich.
我们一起
We’re going,
你有心理准备吗 场面会很难看的
You ready for this, squirt? It’s gonna get ugly.
-我准备好了 -好得很
-I’m ready, -Great.
我们要怎么去
How do we get there?
我真的不喜欢离开纽约
I really don’t like to leave the city.
你要从哈钦森河滨大道转到梅里特公路
You’re gonna want to lake the Hutch to the Merritt.
我敢打赌迪伦还爱着我
I’ll bet Dylan is still in love with me.
跟麦米•克莱尔结婚就好比是
Marrying Mamie Claire is like buying
在老海军买♥♥了一件羊绒毛衣
a cashmere sweater from Old Navy.
就算他不爱你 这也是个很好的投资机会
Even if he’s not, this is a great investment,
别忘了 她还欠你的
And don’t forget, she still owes you,
是啊 双赢
Yeah, it’s win-win.
因为我敢肯定他还爱着我
Because I’m sure he still loves me.
我开车送你们去康州
I’m not driving you to Connecticut
可不是让你们去破坏别人家庭的
to break up a marriage.
我本该在寝室读尼各马科伦理学的
I should be in my room reading Nicomachean Ethics.
-冷静点 有钱公子 -我没有钱
-Oh, calm down, rich boy. -I’m not rich!
你当然有钱了 你有车
Yes, you are. You have a car,
我没钱 我爸是机械工
No, I’m not. My dad is a mechanic.
他和我叔叔有间车间
He and my uncle have a body shop.
我能有这辆车是因为他能给我的只有这
I have this car because it Was something he could give me.
抱歉 我好像冒犯到你男朋友了
Sorry. I think I offended your boyfriend.
他不是她男朋友 是我的
He’s not her boyfriend. He’s mine.
你跟来干嘛
Why are you here?
因为崔茜让托尼开车送你们
Because Tracy made Tony drive you,
我问的是你
But why did you come?
我前男友和别的女人通奸
I had a bad experience with adultery before.
我上一个男朋友
My last boyfriend
在我们还在一起的时候 跟别的女人通奸了…
committed adultery when we were together…
我不想让自己的男朋友行为太过分
and I just don’t like to let my boyfriends get too far,
通奸 这事很要紧吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!