It’s a name that totally is a name,
但我不认识哪个真的叫崔茜的
but I don’t know anyone actually named Tracy, you know?
我真的叫崔茜
I am actually named Tracy,
崔茜
Tracy!
布鲁克
Brooke!
嘿 迪伦
Hey, Dylan.
你们有人见到妮可了吗
Has anyone seen Nicolette?
先别管妮可了
Forget about Nicolette for a second,
别再勾引我了
Stop trying to seduce me.
谢谢 我觉得有点热 脱水了
Thanks. I got a little parched,
刚才坐在暖气片边上了
I think I’m sitting by a heating duct,
坐这边吧 喝杯酒
Stay here. Have a glass of wine,
不用了 泰德应该马上就到了
No, Ted really should be here soon.
-凯伦 -我能吃点零食吗
-Karen! -Can I have a snack?
-可以 -压力大的时候我就饿
-Yes, yes. -Stress makes me hungry.
布鲁克 我好久没见到你了
Brooke, I haven’t seen you in a second.
没错 是吧
I know, right?
你跑来这郊区做什么了
What brings you to the burbs?
我们…
We we re…
布鲁克需要钱
Brooke needs money,
不 我不是需要钱 我是介绍一个良机给你们
No, I don’t need money. I come to you with an opportunity.
我已经把出租车车牌的事告诉她了
I told her about the taxi medallions.
我给你调杯酒吧 什么良机啊
Let me make you a drink, What’s the opportunity?
真的很棒的
It’s a good one.
我们要去巴斯金夫妻俩家吃晚饭
We’re having dinner at the Baskins’.
所以不好意思啊
So I’m sorry to say it,
你们得请回了
but you guys will have to leave now,
-我能吃这个冰淇淋三明治吗 -可以
-Can I have this Chipwich? -Yes.
马蒂和吉赛尔的事情可以等等
Marty and Jiselle can wait.
你们是不是把车停在了哈洛家门口
Didn’t you park over at Harold’s?
你们认识哈洛 怎么会
You guys know harold? How do you know Harold?
他们不认识
They don’t.
她是我的老朋友
She’s an old friend,
想留下来住都可以
She can stay over if she wants.
我们有空房♥间给你和你的学生住
We have the room for you and your students.
他们才不是她的学生
They’re not her students.
关系是要奇怪多了
It’s much weirder than that.
他们是我的朋友
They’re my friends,
总是跟年轻人打成一片嘛
Always running with the young crowd.
她要开间餐馆
She’s starting a restaurant.
我迫不及待要告诉你了
I can’t wait to tell you about it.
迪伦 我们别参合这事儿了
Dylan, let’s not do this,
上一次她已经失控得不行了
She’s already lost her shit once.
什么餐馆
What’s the restaurant?
布鲁克 我觉得很不舒服
Brooke, this is uncomfortable.
迪伦不想参合你的事
Dylan doesn’t want to do this,
你又不知道我怎么想的
You don’t know what I want.
我知道你对我什么看法
I know you see me a certain way,
但我绝对不是个无聊的人
but I’m not just some square.
我可是看过涅磐乐队现场的人
I saw Nirvana live
而且还是《从不介意》发行前好久的事
and this is way before Never mind.
我觉得你很酷
You seem really cool to me.
我以前是大学广播站的DJ
I DJed at my college radio station,
凌晨2点的节目
the 2:00 am slot,
我们放过Mudhoney乐队
We played Mudhoney,
Superchunk Trip Shakespeare之类的
Superchunk, Trip Shakespeare, I mean…
这里没人对你大学广播站的
No one wants to hear about your glory days
光辉岁月感兴趣好么 迪伦
in college radio, Dylan. Okay?
我感兴趣
I do.
我现在这个样子是为了你
I play this part for you,
一个穿羊毛衫的中年男人
I play the guy wearing the fleece…
但我绝不是那种
but I’m not just some asshole
只会掏钱给你健身的混♥蛋♥
bankrolling your fitness goals,
我最近很迷铁人三项
I’ve gotten really into triathlons.
布鲁克教别人骑单车
Brooke teaches cycling,
太酷了
So cool,
不 我只喜欢骑单车和
No, no, I only like cycling when it’s combined
跑步和游泳三项一起
with running and swimming,
你为什么会想到我们
Why did you think of us?
因为我们欠她的
Because we owe her,
因为你对酷的东西感兴趣
Because you’re into cool things,
我们的确是 你们想抽点大♥麻♥么
We are. You guys want to smoke some weed? Huh?
我冰箱里冷冻了一些
I have some frozen weed,
老婆 杰森给我们的大♥麻♥在哪
MC, where’s that weed Jason gave us?
你已经说大♥麻♥这个词有15次了
You’ve just said “weed” like 15 times.
那个小孩偷了我的大♥麻♥吗
Did that kid take my weed?
没人碰过你的大♥麻♥
No! No one’s touched it.
应该就放在冰淇淋三明治旁边
It should be next to the Chipwiches,
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
我好的很
No, I’m healthy.
别把我关在外面 你知道这事我有多难受
Don’t shut me out. You know how hard that is for me.
你听上去像是在吃东西
You sound like you’re eating something,
我帮你拿了个冰淇淋三明治
I have a Chipwich for you.
你帮我拿了个冰淇淋三明治
You brought me a Chipwich?
我可以帮你再拿一个
I can get you another one.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
很明显地 麦朵在这世上
It was clear that the thing that Meadow
最想要的东西…
wanted most in the wand…
她想要它来证明自己的价值
the thing that she wanted to define her…
有这样一个地方让她挥洒时间和才华
To give her a place to put her time and talents,
她的一切…
her everything…
这个餐馆 显然地
The restaurant, it was clear
绝对开不起来
that it would never happen.
最令人吃惊的是
The most surprising thing was that.
麦朵竟对这个结果感到吃惊
Meadow was actually surprised by it.
她对这个世界有着十分准确的判断…
She could see the whole world with painful accuracy…
但却看不清自己和命运
But couldn’t see herself or her fate.
而且那时 因为我爱她…
And because I was in love with harm…
我决定 那我也看不清命运吧
I decided I couldn’t see it either.
我要开间餐馆
I’m starting a restaurant,
噢 我是律师
Oh, I’m an attorney.
了不起啊 我没上过大学
That’s awesome for you, I never went to college.
这也有可能只是暂时的
That doesn’t have to be a permanent state.
你又不笨
You aren’t an amputee,
这我知道
I know that.
你现在还可以考大学
You can still go to college,
我们抽点大♥麻♥先 然后你给我们说说这餐馆的事
We’ll gel lifted and you’ll tell us about this venture,
你那几个小朋友知道怎么做苹果大♥麻♥烟吗
Do any of you kids know how to make an apple bong?
没人知道怎么做苹果大♥麻♥烟
No one knows how to make an apple bong.
-我知道 -是你偷了我的叶子
-I do. -Did you take my herb?
-不是我 -我给你拿个苹果
-No. -I’ll get you an apple.
这个餐馆真的会很赞的
The restaurant is really going to be amazing.
好啊 给我们推销一下吧
Right. Let’s hear your pitch. Pitch us.
-什么 -推销啊
-What? -That’s what you do,
如果你有什么点子 就要推销
If someone wants something, they pitch.
来吧 到这个多媒体舞台来推销
Come, pitch us on our media stage,
多媒体舞台
Your media stage?
我们之前才在这看了 《阿波卡猎逃》的蓝♥光♥
We just ran Apocalypto on Blu-Ray.
漂亮极了
Stunning. Stunning.
我很痴迷收藏黑胶
I’ve gotten very into vinyl,
我痴迷收藏压缩MP3 我开玩笑的
I’m into compressed MP3s. Just joking.
我有一张Mother Love Bone乐队早期的单曲
I’ve got a great early Mother Love Bone EP
现在这场合放再合适不过了
that would be perfect for this occasion.
唱片给人感觉真暖和
Records are so warm.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
我只想让你知道我真的很爱迪伦
I just want you lo know that I really love Dylan.
我喜欢他的金发 他的胡子
I love his blond hair and his beard.
我知道你只爱他的钱
I know that you only loved him for his money,
但我爱的是他这个人
But I love him as a person,
当然我也爱他的钱
And I also love him for his money,
但先后顺序跟你不一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!