but we gotta hurry.Where is it?
那是一团垃圾耶
Sull, that’s a cube of garbage.
我彷彿听得到她的声音
I can still hear her little voice.
麦克华斯基
Mike Wazowski.
我也听得到耶
I can hear it too.
麦克华斯基…
Mike Wazowski!
里面藏了几个小孩?
How many kids you got in there?
麦克华斯基…
Mike Wazowski!
大猫咪
Kitty!
阿布
Boo!
阿布 你没事 我好担心
Boo, you’re all right. I was so worried. I was…
小姑娘 你别再乱跑了
Don’t you ever run away from me again, young lady.
我好高兴你很安全
But I’m so glad you’re safe.
你真是个好爸爸
My, what an affectionate father.
其实她是我表哥的…
Actually, she’s my cousin’s sister’s…
毛怪 走吧 麦克华斯基
That’s enough. Let’s go. Mike Wazowski.
好啦 让开点
Yeah. Step aside, kid. We’re in a…
别逗阿布笑 好吗?
Will you stop making Boo laugh?
才没有 快走吧
I didn’t. Come on.
真的吗 你找到她的门?
I still don’t understand. You got Boo’s door?
待会儿再解释 快走
I’ll explain later. Run.
快走吧 拜托一定要在
Let’s move, let’s move. Come on. Please be there. Please be there.
在耶 蓝道没说谎
There it is, just like Randall said.
蓝道 等一下?
Randall? Wait a minute. Boo, hey.
一 二 三 四 快把这小瘟神送走吧
One, two, three, four, get the kid through the door.
一切恢复正常 噩梦总算结束 没关系
The nightmare is over. It’s OK, Boo. What’s the matter?
怎么了 快呀?
It’s time to move.
别相信蓝道 他想抓阿布 管他的
Mike, what are you thinking?Randall’s after Boo. Who cares? Let’s go.
拜托 只有一次机会 不 这是陷阱
This is a limited time offer. No. I don’t like this.
你想要找到她的门 对吧
Sulley, you wanted her door and there it is.
这就是她的门 快点 不行
Now let’s move. No, Mike.
你一定要我证明 这就是她的门
You want me to prove everything’s on the up and up? He wants a door, I get a door.
等一下
Wait.
你这穷紧张的毛球
Paranoid delusional furball.
大眼怪?
Mike!
毛怪 你上哪儿去了?
Hey, Sulley, where you been all day?
毛怪…
Sulley? Sulley!
大眼怪
Mike? Mike?
大眼怪 你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你在吗?
Are you in there?
你在哪儿?
Where are you, buddy?
麦克…
Mike? Where are you?
阿布 你真聪明
Boo, way to go.
别怕
It’s OK.
蓝道 你真的要…
Randall, did you have to…
没错 我逮到那小孩了
Yes! I got the kid. Oh, huzzah!
太好了 我当然没怀疑
Great news. Not that I was concerned.
快过来帮忙吧
Get over here and help me.
别拖拖拉拉的 方格斯
Come on, while we’re young here, Fungus.
这孩子得减减肥了
The kid needs to take off a few pounds.
你这独眼蛇 她在哪儿?
Wazowski! Where is it, you little one eyed cretin?
是独眼龙啦 你的国文也未免太差了
It’s cretin. If you’re gonna threaten me, do it properly.
而且把我抓来 才不能帮你打破记录
Second, you’re nuts if you think kidnapping me is gonna help you cheat!
你还是以为我想 打破那蠢记录吗?
You still think this is about that stupid scare record?
是呀 不过看到你冷笑
Well, I did. Right up until you chuckled like that.
我想我该走了
Now I think I should get out of here.
我要彻底改革吓人工业
I’m about to revolutionize the scaring industry.
等我成功了
When I do,
就连伟大的毛怪 都要替我打工
even the great James P. Sullivan is gonna be working for me.
你最近可忙得很
Well, somebody’s certainly been a busy bee.
快告诉我那小孩在哪里
First I need to know where the kid is and you’re gonna tell me.
我不知道
I don’t know.
才怪
Sure.
我真的不知道
I don’t. I don’t.
那是什么?
What’s that? Wait.
拜托 等等嘛
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不要…
Come on. No, no. Come on. Hey, hey.
这玩意在动
Hey, hey. This thing is moving.
我不喜欢会动的大玩意
I don’t like big moving things that are moving towards me.
不 蓝道 快住手
No. Come on. Hey!
跟尖叫声提炼机说声”哈罗”
Randall! Say hello to the scream extractor.
“哈罗”
Hello.
你要上哪儿 喝杯拿铁聊聊嘛?
Where you going? We’ll talk. We’ll have a latte.
别这样 有话好说嘛
Come on. We can talk about this.
那是什么东西?
What is that thing?
等等 不 快停下来
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. No. Come on.
救命啊!救命!
Help. Help! Help, help!
这次你又哪出错了?
For… What did you do wrong this time?
不晓得 我都弄好了
I don’t know. I calibrated the…
快去给我检查
Go check the machine.
一定是阀门塞住了 这种机型都有这毛病
There must be something wrong with the scream intake valve.
方格斯…
Fungus? Fungus?
你爱车吗?
You like cars?
我的车超炫的
I got a really nice car.
你放我走我就…载你一程
If you let me go, I’ll give you a ride in the car.
拜托啦
Please, Fungus.
抱歉 华斯基
I’m sorry, Wazowski,
蓝道说我不能跟受害者交谈
but Randall said I’m not allowed to fraternize with victims of his evil plot.
怎么了 大眼仔呢?
What happened? Where’s Wazowski?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
来吧 他疯了 他要杀了我们
Come on. This is crazy. He’s gonna kill us.
小心 可能受到污染
That could be contaminated.
我们得赶快逃命
We gotta get out of here now!
我们要到遥远的地方 去过全新生活
We could start a new life far away. Goodbye, Monsters, Inc.
再见了 怪兽电力公♥司♥ 再见了 荷老板
Goodbye, Mr. Waternoose.
大眼怪 等等
No, Mike, wait.
你在干么?
Hey, what are you doing?
跟我来 我有个点子
Follow me. I have an idea.
不 不要…
No, no, no, no, no.
模拟程式结束… 不对…
Simulation terminated. No, no, no, no, no.
那算什么?
What was that?
你要吓唬小孩 不是哄他们睡觉
You’re trying to scare the kid, not lull it to sleep.
我这是蛇拳加忍♥者的招数 加上吐舌头
I was going for a snake/ninja approach with a little hissing.
我说过多少次 你要有架势
How many times do I have to tell you? It’s all about presence.
上场一定要威风凛凛
About how you enter the room.
荷老板
Mr. Waternoose!
詹姆士 你来得正好
James, perfect timing.
不 你不明白
No, no, sir. You don’t understand.
让这群菜鸟瞧瞧你的厉害 不行…
Show these monsters how it’s done. I can’t.
老板 你得听我说
Sir, you have to listen to me.
注意看 他是高手中的高手 老板 我…
Pay attention.You’re about to see the best in the business.
重新设定模拟机
Reset the simulator.
可是老板…
But sir!
晚安 小乖乖 晚安 妈咪 好好睡…
Good night, sweetheart. ‘Night, Mom.
大猫咪 不要…
Kitty! No, Boo, no!
来一个惊天动地的吼声
Give us a big loud roar.
荷老板 来不及了
There’s no time for this!
快吼呀 你在等什么?
What are you waiting for? Roar.
可是… 快吼呀
But, sir… Roar!
干得好 詹姆士
Well done. Well done, James.
阿布?
Boo? All right, gentlemen.
各位 希望你们都学会了 好 我们往这边走啊
Right this way. I hope you’ve learned a lesson today.
阿布?
Boo.
阿布
Boo.
阿布 是我呀
Boo, it’s me.
那个小孩
The child!
荷老板 她没有毒
Sir, she isn’t toxic.
你也许不信 但相信我
It sounds crazy, but trust me.
阿布 没事了 我只是…
Boo? No, no, no, no, it’s OK. I was just… No.
好… 别害怕
No, don’t be scared. That wasn’t real.
那不是真的 我只是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!