I know. He’s too sensitive.
你哭我也哭 这样会没完没了
Come on, pal. If you start crying, I’m gonna cry. And I’ll never get through this.
抱歉我没陪着你 不过我回来了
I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you, but I am now.
我对你掏心掏肺
Sulley, I am baring my soul here.
你至少要专心一点听
The least you can do is pay attention.
你看 是蓝道
Look at that. It’s Randall.
走吧
Come on.
给我起来 不能留下证人
Get up. There can’t be any witnesses.
不会的
There won’t be.
你回来我好高兴
I’m glad you came back, Mike.
总得有人来救你 大毛球
Somebody’s gotta take care of you, you big hairball.
我没时间讲话
Schmoopsie pooh, I can’t talk.
来啊
Come on.
如果你不给我说清楚
Michael, if you don’t tell me what’s going on right now, we are through!
我就跟你分手 好吧
we are through!
是毛怪把那小孩带进来
Here’s the truth.The kid? Sulley let her in.
我们想要把她放回原来的世界
We tried to send her back, Waternoose had a plot,
可是结果这是荷老板的阴谋蓝道也想杀我们
and now Randall’s trying to kill us!
你以为我会相信这鬼话吗 麦克华斯基?
You expect me to believe that pack of lies, Mike Wazowski?
麦克华斯基
Mike Wazowski.
我爱你 小亲亲
I love you, schmoopsie pooh!
滚开 小心
Hey!
猪头
Idiots.
小心 借过 快呀 快点…
Look out. Coming through. Make way. Move it. Hurry up, hurry up.
他们在那儿 请注意
There they are.Attention, employees.
蓝道打破了世界记录
Randall Boggs has just broken the all time scare record.
我才没有 快滚开
No, I didn’t. Get out of my way.
去吧 电眼帅哥
Go get ’em, googly bear.
在那儿
There it is.
别抓我 让我过去
Get off my tail. Let go.
你在干么? 抓住我
What are you doing? Grab on, Mike.
你是不是疯啦?
Are you out of your mind?
我们在干么?
Sulley, what are we doing?
我们要找到阿布的门
Get Boo’s door and find a station.
好点子 很简单也很疯狂
What a plan. Simple, yet insane.
天啊
Whoa. Oh, boy.
抓紧了
Hold on!
别往下看
Don’t look down!
我快要吐了
I’m gonna be sick.
惨了
Oh, no.

No!
阿布的门 在那儿
Boo’s door. There it is.
这下我们该怎么过去?
How are we supposed to get to it now?
这是死胡同
It’s a dead end, Sulley.
他在那儿
There he is.
逗她笑
Make her laugh.
什么? 快点
Sulley! Just do it!
快打开来 他来了
Get it open. Here he comes.
把小孩给我
Give me that kid.
我们为什么没被放逐到这儿?
Why couldn’t we get banished here?
快去找另一道门
We gotta find another door.
瞧 阿布的门
Look! Boo’s door.
在那儿 快点
There he is. Hurry up!
把手给我
Give me your hand.
这是拉门 好
Come on, it slides. Right. Right.
快跳 我就在后面
Jump. I’m right behind you.
来呀
Come on.
快呀 动作快点
Hurry up. Keep moving!
快进去
Get inside.
好奇怪
That was weird.
大眼仔?
Mike?
不好意思
Sorry, buddy.
还好啦
OK.
这最好痛死你 大蜥蜴
I hope that hurt, lizard boy.
干得好 甩掉他了
Great job, buddy. We lost him.
阿布
Boo!

No!
很高兴跟你们合作
Nice working with you.
快打开来
Get it open! I’m trying!
我也想呀 快打开
Open the door! Come on,
进去吧
get in here.
阿布
Boo!
他们在那儿
There they are!
毛怪 你在干么?
Sulley, what are you doing?
毛怪
Sulley!
我们坐上特快车了
Looks like we caught the express.
你看到他们吗?
Do you see them?
就在前面
Straight ahead.
大猫咪
Kitty.
阿布
Boo.
你看看大家最爱的怪兽
Look at everybody’s favorite scarer now.
你这又蠢又逊的废物
You stupid, pathetic waste.
你当第一名太久了
You’ve been number one for too long,
你的死期到了
Sullivan. Now your time is up.
放心 我会好好照顾那孩子
And don’t worry. I’ll take good care of the kid.
不…
No!
她不怕你了
She’s not scared of you anymore.
看来你失业了
Looks like you’re out of a job.
把他丢过去
OK, over the plate. Let’s see the old stuff.
快丢呀 用力给他丢 不要… 他出局了
Chuck him, baby. Here’s the pitch and he is out of here.
妈妈 又有一只鳄鱼
Mama, another gator got in the house.
又有一只 铲子给我 过来?
Another gator? Give me that shovel. There!
快打那只丑鳄鱼
Get him, Mama. Get that gator.
你要毁了它吗?
Care to do the honors, Mikey?
我的荣幸
With pleasure.
没错 你成功了 你打败他了
That’s right, Boo. You did it. You beat him.
来吧
Come on.
你该回家了
OK, Boo, it’s time to go home.
好好保重 当个乖女孩
Take care of yourself and be a good girl, OK?
糟糕
Oh, no.
没电了 快逗她笑
The power’s out. Make her laugh.
我有一招 保证让人笑破肚皮
I got a move here that’ll bring down the house.
抱歉 她没看到
Sorry. She didn’t see that. What?
什么 你没把她的帽子翻起来吗?
What, did you forget to check if her hood was up,
你这猪头
you big dope?
麦叔叔 别鬼叫了 快逗她笑吧
Uncle Mike, try not to yell in front of her.
你知道我们要逗她笑 好啦
You know we need her to laugh. Right.
阿布 开玩笑啦 你看
Hey, Boo. Just kidding. Look.
好笑吧 你看
Funny, right? See, with the…
你要笑呀
These are the jokes, kid.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
抓紧了
Hold on.
等那道门一到就切断电源
When the door lands in the station, cut the power.
然后再去抓孩子和罪魁祸首
You’ll have the child and the criminals responsible for this whole mess.
这下好啦
Great.
大家都在列队欢迎 我们该怎么办?
A welcoming committee. What are we gonna do?
这是缉童局 带小孩慢慢出来
This is the CDA. Come out slowly with the child in plain sight.
好 我们出来 孩子在这儿
OK, OK, you got us. Here we are. Here’s the kid.
我跟你们合作
I’ll cooperate, but before you take us away,
不过我想先说一句话
I have one thing to say.
接住
Catch. 2319.
小心 毒物被抛出
We have a toxic projectile.
站住 快追上去 拦住他
After the suspect. Stop him!
来吧
Come on.
别让他们逃走
Don’t let them get away.
等等 快回来 小孩在他那儿
Wait. Come back. He has the child.
苏利文 把小孩给我 把她给我
Sullivan. Sullivan! Give me the child. Give her to me!
开门 快开门
Open this door. Open this door!
打开
Stop it.
别做傻事
Don’t do it.
跟我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!