Come on.
别进去
Don’t go in that room.
他没跟来 我们安全了
I think we stopped him, Boo. You’re safe now.
当个乖女孩 好吗?
You be a good girl, OK?
你太过份了
This has gone far enough, James.
她回家了 放过她吧
She’s home. Leave her alone.
办不到 你跟她都知道太多了
I can’t do that. She’s seen too much.
你不必这么做
You both have. It doesn’t have to be this way.
我别无选择 时代变了
I have no choice. Times have changed.
光是吓人不够了 你也不能绑♥架♥小孩
Scaring isn’t enough anymore. But kidnapping?
我愿意绑♥架♥一千个小孩救公♥司♥
I’ll kidnap 1,000 children before I let the company die.
谁敢挡我的路 我就要杀人灭口
And I’ll silence anyone who gets in my way!

No!
晚安 妈咪…晚安 甜心
Night, Mom. Night, sweetheart.
晚安 妈咪这算什么?
Night, Mom. What is this?
模拟程式结束…
Simulation terminated. Simulation terminated.
我不知道你们发现没
Well, I don’t know about the rest of you guys,
不过我看到好几个错误
but I spotted several big mistakes.
可是 怎么会?
But how did…
这样吧 咱们再看一遍好了
You know what? Let’s watch my favorite part again. Shall we?
我愿意绑♥架♥一千个小孩救公♥司♥ 什么…
I’ll kidnap 1,000 children before I let this company die.
我愿意绑♥架♥ 一千个小孩救公♥司♥…
I’ll kidnap 1,000 children before I let this company die.
请跟我们来
Come with us. What are you doing?
把臭手拿开 你们不能逮捕我
Take your hands off. You can’t arrest me.
这下你满意了吧
I hope you’re happy, Sullivan.
你毁了怪兽电力公♥司♥
You destroyed this company.Monsters, Incorporated is dead!
尖叫声要从哪里来?
Where will everyone get their scream?
你把能源危机搞得越来越糟
The energy crisis will only get worse because of you!
站着别走 局长要跟你们谈谈
Stay where you are. Number one wants to talk to you.
立正
Attention.
你们好
Hello, boys.
罗丝?
Roz? Roz?
当你拦截到那个小孩
Two and a half years of undercover work were almost wasted
我两年半的卧底行动 差点就泡汤
when you intercepted that child, Mr. Sullivan.
不过没有你的帮忙
Of course, without your help,
我也想不到荷老板竟然是主谋
I never would have known that this went all the way up to Waternoose.
至于那小女孩
Now, about the girl.
我只想送她回家
I just want to send her home.
很好 把碎门机拿来
Very good.Bring me a door shredder.
什么 我不能再见到她?
What? You mean… You mean I can’t see her again?
这是没办法的
That’s the way it has to be.
我给你们五分钟
I’ll give you five minutes.
再见了 小鬼
Well, so long, kid.
麦克华斯基
Mike Wazowski.

Yeah.
阿布 这很好玩
Boo. It’s been fun.
去吧 长大吧
Go ahead. Go grow up.
阿布
But, Boo…
阿布
Boo.
你看看 是啊
Look at that. You know…
很可爱
That’s cute. Yeah.
阿布
Boo…
你真好
Well, that’s very nice.
过来
Come here, you!
它是快乐的玩具熊…
Oh, he’s a happy bear
怪兽不会再跑出来吓人了
Nothing’s coming out of your closet to scare you anymore, right?
是呀
Yeah.
再见了 阿布
Goodbye, Boo.
大猫咪
Kitty.
大猫咪要走了
Kitty has to go.
大猫咪
Kitty?
当作这一切都没发生过
None of this ever happened, gentlemen.
我也不想看到报告
And I don’t want to see any paperwork on this.
把他带走吧
Take him away.
我打赌会放一天假
I bet we get the rest of the day off.
猪头 公♥司♥要倒了啦
You idiot. They’re gonna shut down the factory.
你应该看到荷老板的表情
When that wall went up, you should have seen Waternoose’s face.
我真想要那卷录影带
I hope we get a copy of that tape.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
开心点 我们送她回家了
Come on, pal. Cheer up. We did it! We got Boo home.
虽然我们害公♥司♥倒闭
Sure, we put the factory in the toilet and
几百个人会失业
hundreds of people will be out of work.
断电了还会有暴民 来追杀我们
Not to mention the mob that will come after us when there’s no power,
不过这过程充满了笑声
but at least we had some laughs, right?
笑声
Laughs.
麦克风有开吗 试音…
Is this thing on? Hello? Hello? Testing.
晚安 大家好吗?
Good evening. Nice to see you.
很高兴来到…你房♥间 你是哪里人?
It’s great to be here in your room. Where are you from?
算了 你念幼稚园吧?
You’re in kindergarten, right?
我的幼稚园生涯最快乐
I love kindergarten.Best three years of my life.
最快乐耶
Of my life.
我最爱运动 尤其是躲避球
But I love sports.Dodgeball was the best.
我跑得最快 因为我就是球
I was the fastest one out there. Of course, I was the ball.
我就是球 了解吗?
I was the ball, see…
好啦
All right.
谢了 我有一礼拜的档期
Thanks a lot. I’ll be here all week.
别忘了给小费
Remember to tip your waitresses.
干得好 第一个小孩你就达到标准了
Great job, Mikey. You filled your quota on the first kid of the day.
不错嘛
Not bad.
只有最棒的喜剧高手 才这么有办法
Only somebody with perfect comedic timing could produce this much energy in one shot.
而且笑声的能量 比尖叫声强十倍
And the fact that laughter is ten times more powerful than scream had nothing to do with it?
电眼帅哥 过来
Googly bear, come here, you.
蛇蝎美人
Schmoopsie pooh! Googly.
小姐们 别亲了
Girls, stop, stop, stop.
麦克 你好有吸引力
Michael, you’re such a charmer.
杂♥志♥带来了吗? 送来了一整箱
Michael, you’re such a charmer. Did you bring the magazine? A whole box.
给我看
Let me see it!
我和毛怪登上封面
Sulley and I made the cover, right?
(怪兽电力公♥司♥第一名)
我不敢相信
I don’t believe it!
好棒
Googly bear.
我登上杂♥志♥封面了
I’m on the cover of a magazine!
棒呆了
This is great.
(笑声工厂)
(第一年产量)
毛怪麦克 怎样?
Hey, Sulley. Hey, Mike.
你有空吗 我给你看样东西?
I was… There’s something I want to show you.
闭上眼睛跟我来 来呀 我…
Close your eyes. Follow me.
别偷看
Come on. No peeking.
一直走…
Keep coming, keep coming. Come on. Mike!
跟着我迷人的声音
Follow the sultry sound of my voice.
好了 站住 张开眼睛
OK, stop. Open ’em.
大眼仔
Mike,
这真的是…
is that…
我花了好久 才把木块拼起来
Sorry it took so long, pal. There was a lot of wood to go through.
每一块都要拼完才算成功
It only works if you have every piece.
阿布?
Boo?
大猫咪
Kitty!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!