It’s just a… I was just…
阿布
Boo.
他要把她当实验鼠
…test it out on that sweet girl.
现在他想杀我们灭口
Boo. …have her, he is trying to kill us.
这都是蓝道的错
This is Randall’s fault.
蓝道? 对
Randall?
我可以带你到 他的秘密实验室
We can take you to his secret lab
就在工厂里头
in this factory.
怎么会有这种事?
How could this happen? How could this happen?
有别人知道吗?
Does anyone else know about this?
没有
No, sir.
那就好
Good.
这公♥司♥不能再有负面消息
This company can’t afford any more bad publicity.
我们最好先把 这小孩处理掉再说
Now, before we do anything else, let’s take care of the child.
没想到事情会搞到这地步
I never thought things would come to this.
尤其是我的公♥司♥
Not in my factory.
很遗憾把你们扯进来 尤其是你 詹姆士
I’m sorry you boys got mixed up in this. Especially you, James.
现在要把事情解决掉
But now we can set everything straight again.
这都是为了公♥司♥好
For the good of the company.
这不是她的门
Sir? That’s not her door.
我知道
I know, I know.
这是你们的门
It’s yours.

No!
阿布
Boo!
不…不…
No! No! No, no, no, no!
太迟了 我们被放逐了
It’s too late. We’re banished, genius!
我们到了人类世界
We’re in the human world.
去找荷老板真是好主意
What a great idea, going to your old pal Waternoose.
可惜他也有一份
Too bad he was in on the whole thing.
你只要听我的话就没事了
All you had to do was listen to me.Just once!
但是你就是不肯听
But you didn’t, did you?
你还是没在听
You’re still not listening!
吃我一拳
Take that!
欢迎光临喜马拉雅山
Welcome to the Himalayas.
可怕的大雪人 你们相信吗?
Abominable. Can you believe that?
我看起来很可怕吗?
Do I look abominable to you?
为什么不叫我可爱的大雪人?
Why can’t they call me the Adorable Snowman
或是可喜的大雪人?
or the Agreeable Snowman, for crying out loud?
我是个大好人耶
I’m a nice guy.
吃雪糕吗?
Snow cone?
放心 这是柠檬口味
No, don’t worry. It’s lemon.
大个子 你呢 雪糕?
How about you, big fella? Snow cone?
你看到她的眼神吗?
Did you see the way she looked at me?
真可怜 我知道被放逐很难受
Poor guy. I understand. It ain’t easy being banished.
我老友大脚哈利被放逐后
Take my buddy, Bigfoot.When he was banished,
用毒藤编了一件大尿布
he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy.
还戴在头上自称为湿疹王
Wore it on his head like a tiara.Called himself King Itchy.
别难过了 你们算幸运了
It won’t be so hard for you guys. How lucky can you get?
跟好朋友一起放逐
Banished with your best friend.
他不是我的朋友
He is not my friend.
你们搂搂抱抱的 我还以为是呢
I just assumed you were buddies. When I saw you in the snow hugging…
这猪头毁了我 全为了一个蠢小孩
Look at that big jerk. Ruined my life. And for what? A stupid kid!
你害我困在冰天雪地的荒原
Because of you I am now stuck in this frozen wasteland.
荒原 这可是乐园
Wasteland? I think you mean wonderland.
多么美丽的雪地
How about all this fabulous snow?
还有当地的小村庄 好可爱
And wait till you see the local village.Cutest thing in the world.
更别说免费的牦牛奶
I haven’t mentioned the free yaks’ milk.
你说什么?牦牛奶
What did you say? Yaks’ milk.
喝牦牛奶可不容易
Milking a yak ain’t exactly a picnic.
不过只要把毛拿掉就很营养
Once you pick the hairs out it’s nutritious.
那座小村庄有小孩吗?
No, about a village. Are there kids in it?
当然有 坏小孩 乖小孩
Kids? Sure. Tough kids, sissy kids,
爬在石头上的小孩
kids who climb on rocks.
在哪儿?
Where is it? At the bottom of the mountain.
山脚下 三天路程
A three day hike.
三天 我们马上就得赶到?
Three days? We need to get there now.
你想去村庄吗?
You wanna go to the village?
好 第一条规则
Rule number one out here, always… No.
千万别在暴风雪中出去
Never go out in a blizzard.
我们得去救阿布
We need to get to Boo.
阿布 那我们呢?
Boo? What about us?
自从你见到她 就不肯听我的话
Ever since the kid came in, you’ve ignored everything I’ve said,
你看看我们的下场
and now look where we are!
我们就快打破世界记录了
We were about to break the record.We would have had it made.
这都不重要
None of that matters now.
这都不重要 等等…
None of it matters? Wait a second.
这一切都不重要?
None of it matters?
好吧 真是太好了
OK. No, good. Great.
你终于说了实话
So now the truth comes out, doesn’t it?
你们瞧 雪糕没有了
Would you look at that? We’re out of snow cones.
我到外面去做一些
Let me just go outside and make some more.
我们努力的一切呢?
Sulley, what about everything we ever worked for?
那也不重要吗?
Does that matter?
西莉亚呢?
What about Celia?
我不能再见到她了
I am never… Never gonna see her again.
这不重要吗?
Doesn’t that matter?
还有我呢?
And what about me?
我是你的死党 你的好友
I’m your pal. I’m your best friend.
我也不重要吗?
Don’t I matter?
我很抱歉 害你被困在这儿
I’m sorry, Mike. I’m sorry we’re stuck out here.
我不是故意的 但阿布有危险
I didn’t mean for this to happen. But Boo’s in trouble.
我有办法救她 只要我们…
I think there might be a way to save her if we can just get…
我们…我们?
We? Whoa. We?
不 这次没有我们
No. There’s no “we” this time, pal.
你想跑到外面冻死 我可管不着
If you want to go out there and freeze to death, you be my guest.
我跟你分道扬镳了
Because you’re on your own.
我做了雪糕耶
Hey, I got more snow cones!
加油 乔治 我知道你行的
Come on, George. I know you can do this.
我挑了很容易的门
I picked out an easy door for you.
在尼泊尔 与世无争的尼泊尔
In Nepal. Nice, quiet Nepal.
你说的对 拿去
You know, you’re right. Here. Take this.
去吓小孩吧 乔治
Go get ’em, Georgie.
让开 借过
Look out. Coming through.
抱歉 乔治
Sorry, George.
你不能就这样…
Hey, you can’t just…
出了状…
Twenty three…
快闪开
Out of the way!
终于搞定了
Finally.
早知道我就不应该相信你
I never should have trusted you with this.
你害我放逐了 我最顶尖的吓人怪兽
Because of you, I had to banish my top scarer.
有这机器根本就不需要他们
With this machine, we won’t need scarers.
苏利文是活该倒霉
Sullivan got what he deserved.
他比你吓人得多了
Sullivan was twice the scarer you will ever be.
大猫咪
Kitty!
大猫咪
Kitty!
苏利文
Sullivan?
大猫咪
Kitty!
对不起 阿布
Sorry, Boo.
拦住他
Stop him!
我要送你回家
Let’s get you home.
快把他解决掉
Finish him off!
这一刻我已经等好久了
You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that, Sullivan.
大眼仔?
Mike?
我不是不关心那小孩
It’s not that I don’t care.
你不了解
Mike, you don’t understand.
我只是很生气 得冷静一下
Yes, I do. I was just mad, that’s all.I needed some time to think,
但是你也不该丢下我
but you shouldn’t have left me out there.
我…受到攻击耶 我没攻击你
I’m being attacked. I’m not attacking you.
我只是实话实说
I’m trying to be honest. Hear me out.
我们是好搭档 我们的友情最重要
You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship.
我知道 他太多愁善感了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!