她在这儿
Here she is.
怎么了?
Hey. What’s the matter?
我说过我什么也没看见
I already told your buddies… All right. Carry on.
蓝道 完了 那小孩该怎么办?
Randall. Thank goodness. What are we gonna do about the child?
(小孩出现在寿司店)
你找的那小孩上了头条耶
It’s on the front page. The child. The one you were after.
给我闭嘴 我知道啦
Be quiet. Don’t you think I’m aware of the situation?
我找了她整晚
I was up all night trying to find it.
我粗略算过寿司店的坪数
I did a calculation factoring in the size of the sushi restaurant.
那小孩可能逃走了
The child may have escaped!
我们要假装什么事都没发生
Until we know for sure we’re gonna act like nothing happened.
你去搞定机器 我来搞定小孩
Get the machine running. I’ll take care of the kid.
不管是谁把她放出来 都死定了
When I find whoever let it out, they’re dead.
你还杵在这儿干么 快走呀?
Why are you still here? Come on, go! Move! Now!
是 我走人了
I’m not here.
他们走了
They’re gone.
情况不妙 糟糕透顶
This is bad, so very bad.
他们说什么机器? 管它的
What were they talking about, machine? Who cares?
别急 找到她的门就送她回家
All we have to do is call her door and send her home.
没错 我们只是普通的员工 就跟别人一样
Right. We’re just two regular Joes on our way to work. We will blend right in.
早安 各位
Top of the morning.
大伙儿 怎样?
What’s shakin’, bacon?
你是瘦了 还是断了手脚?
Did you lose weight? Or a limb?
拿到磁卡吗?
You have her card key, right? Of course.
当然拿到了 我说我要去拿
I told you I’d get her card key. I went and got it.
现在磁卡就在我手中
Now I have her card key.
开始吧
OK. Here we go.
保重了 别再偷溜进来哦
Take care of yourself. Try not to run through any more closets.
这不是她的门
Mike, that’s not her door.
你说什么 当然是罗?
Of course it’s her door.
她的门是白色上面有花 不是
No. Her door was white and it had flowers on it.
你一定看走了眼 这就是了
It must have been dark last night because this is its door.
听到吗 好像很好玩?
Hey, you hear that? Sounds like fun in there.
寄张明信片给我 我是麦克华斯基
Send me a postcard, kid. That’s Michael Wazowskii, care of
地址是麦克华斯基解脱了
22 Michael Wazowskii, you got your life back Lane.
麦克华斯基
Michael Wazowski
很好 旅途愉快 拜了
Very good. Now bon voyage.Bye bye.
棍子耶 快去捡 快去呀
Look at the stick. See the stick? Go get the stick.
这不是阿布的门
Go fetch. Mike, this isn’t Boo’s door.
阿布是谁?
Boo? What’s Boo?
我决定这么叫她
That’s what I decided to call her.
不行吗?
There a problem?
你不能替她取名字啦
Sulley, you’re not supposed to name it.
取了名就有感情
Once you name it, you start getting attached to it.
让她回到属于她的地方吧
Now put that thing back where it came from, or so help me…
我们正在排演一出舞台剧叫…
Hey. We’re rehearsing a scene for the upcoming company play called…
“让她回到属于她的地方”
Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me.
那是一出音乐剧
It’s a musical.
让她回到属于她的地方
Put that thing back where it came from or so help me
上帝保佑我
So help me, so help me

And cut.
还没练好啦 我们需要带位小弟
We’re still working on it. It’s in progress, but we need ushers.
够了 说再见吧 她跑哪儿了?
Sulley, I’ve had enough. Say goodbye to… Where did it go?
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
天啊 她又跑掉了?
She got away from you again?Well, that is just…
等等 走运了 太完美了
Wait a minute. The sun is coming up. This is perfect.
她不见了
She’s gone!
你上哪儿 拜托 别走
Where are you going? Sulley, don’t blow this.
你就快打破记录了
We’re so close to breaking the record.
让别人找她 这是他们的问题
Somebody will find the kid. It’ll be their problem.
我们解套了
She’s out of our hair!
你们在干么?
What are you two doing?
他们在排演一出戏
They’re rehearsing a play.
她已经走了
She’s out of our hair
闭嘴 大眼仔
Can it! So, what do you think of that kid getting out, Sullivan?
小孩闯进来那件事 有够夸张了 是很夸张
Pretty crazy? Oh, yeah, crazy.
听说她是从这儿跑进来的
Word is the kid’s been traced to this factory.
你没看到什么吧?
You haven’t seen anything?
这…
Well…
没有 不过如果有内应
No. No way.But if it was an inside job,
我打赌一定是韦斯福 韦斯福?
I’d put my money on Waxford.
他的眼神很闪烁
Waxford? The one at station six.He’s got them shifty eyes.
韦斯福
Hey, Waxford.
毛怪
Sulley!
麦克华斯基
Michael Wazowski!
昨晚是我这辈子 最丢脸的一夜
Last night was one of the worst nights of my entire life, bar none!
你一点都不关心我
I thought you cared about me. Honey, please.
我以为你爱吃寿司 寿司
I thought you liked sushi. Sushi! Sushi!
你以为我是跟你吵这个吗?
You think this is about sushi?
麦克华斯基
Wazowski.
麦克…
Michael!
男人真是的…
Men.
放轻松…
Breathe. Keep breathing.
那小孩子呢?
Where’s the kid? Kid?
什么小孩? 她在公♥司♥ 对吧?
What kid?It’s here in the factory, isn’t it?
你不能怪在我头上
you can not blame on me
是你作弊才把她放出来的
It never would have gotten out if you hadn’t been cheating last night.
作弊?
Cheating?
作弊 没错
Cheating. Right.
我知道该怎么解决这问题
OK. I think I know how to make this all go away.
再过五分钟 响起铃♥声♥会怎样?
What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes?
我能喊暂停?
I get a timeout?
大家都去吃午饭
Everyone goes to lunch.
意思就是工厂会怎样?
Which means the scare floor will be…
重新油漆?
Painted? Empty.
工厂会空无一人啦 猪头
It’ll be empty, you idiot.
看到那时钟吗?
You see that clock?
当时针和分针都指向上面
When the big hand is pointing up and the little hand is pointing up,
我就会把那小孩的门 调到我的工作站
the kid’s door will be in my station.
当分针指向下面 门就会不见
But when the big hand points down, the door will be gone.
你要在那之前把小孩送回去 懂了吗?
You have until then to put the kid back. Get the picture?
阿布
Boo!
不… 你 站住
No. Hey, you. Halt.
就是他
He’s the one.
拍广♥告♥的明星
The one from the commercial.
就是他
That’s him.
请你帮我们签名
Can we get an autograph?
好 没问题
Oh, sure. No problem.
请签给我女儿贝瑟妮
Make that out to Stephanie, my daughter.
好 我看看
Yes. Let’s see.
来自可怕朋友的祝福
“From your scary friend. Best wishes…”
我说 “你敢再闹 我就不理你”
So, then I said, “If you talk to me like that again, we’re through”.
她怎么说?
What’d she say?
你知道我老妈 她罚我进房♥间 回头见
You know my mom. She sent me to my room. See you guys later. Take it easy.
倒光了
Bottoms up.
阿布
Boo!
你好啊! 你叫什么?
Well, hello, there. What’s your name?
麦克华斯基
Mike Wazowski.
毛怪
Sulley!
毛怪
Oh, Sulley.
好了 别躲了
OK, Sulley, come on.
你们有看到毛怪吗?
Hey! You guys seen Sulley anywhere?
没有 抱歉
Nope, sorry.
毛怪?
Sulley!
华斯基好像惹上麻烦了
Boy, Wazowski looks like he’s in trouble.
2319号♥状况
2319! We have a 2319!
又来了
Oh, dear.
毛怪…
Sulley! Sulley!
毛怪
Sulley. Great news, pal.
好消息 我有办法解套了
I got us a way out of this mess,
不过我们得赶快 她人呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!