玩具熊耶
Nice bear.
毛怪
Sulley!
玩具熊
Bear, he’s a happy bear.
小乖乖 别哭 否则我就有麻烦
He’s not crying, neither should you. We’ll be in trouble
被他们逮到就完蛋 别哭了
’cause they’re gonna find us, so please stop crying now.
很好 你很会哄小孩 快乐小熊熊
Good. Good, Sulley. Keep it up. You’re doing great. He’s a happy bear. He has no…
她碰到我了 毛怪 把玩具熊给她
It touched me. Sulley, the bear! The bear. Give her the…
那是怎么回事?
What was that?
我也不知道
I have no idea,
不过她最好别再来一次
but it would be really great if it didn’t do it again.
我怎么会这么蠢?
How could I do this? How could I be so stupid?
这会毁了公♥司♥
This could destroy the company.
管它的公♥司♥ 我们完蛋了
Who cares about the company?What about us?
那玩意是杀人机器
That thing is a killing machine.
她会等我们睡着了再下毒手
It’s waiting for us to fall asleep and then wham!
现在我们只能坐以待毙
We’re easy prey, my friend. We’re sitting targets.
我有个点子
OK, look, I think I have a plan here.
我们要拿一堆汤匙
Using mainly spoons,
挖一条隧♥道♥ 然后把她丢到野外去
we dig a tunnel under the city and release it into the wild.
汤匙?
Spoons.
我想不到了
That’s it. I’m out of ideas.
热空气球太贵了 大弹弓太显眼了
Air balloon, too expensive.Giant slingshot, too conspicuous.
木马 太像希腊神话了?
Enormous wooden horse, too Greek.
没辄了…想不起来…死定了
No. Can’t think. Can’t think.Flatliner. Flatlining.
大眼仔 她好像困了
Mike? I think she’s getting tired.
快找地方给她睡觉吧
Well, then why don’t you find someplace for it to sleep
让我慢慢想办法
while I think of a plan!
困了吗 你想睡吗?
Are you sleepy? Wanna sleep? Is that what you want?
我铺张报纸给你睡
OK. I’ll make a nice little area for you to…
那是我的床 你会把细菌弄上去
No. Hey, that’s my bed. You’re gonna get your germs all over it.
好吧 反正睡椅子也很舒服
Fine. My chair’s more comfortable anyway.
怎么了?
What?
那只是衣橱 快睡吧
It’s just a closet. Will you go to sleep?
那看起来像蓝道
Hey, that looks like Randall.
蓝道是吓你的怪兽
Randall’s your monster.
你以为他要出来吓你
You think he’s gonna come through the closet and scare you.
我该怎么解释?
Oh, boy, how do I explain this?
衣橱是空的 你看
It’s empty. See?
里面没有怪兽
No monster in here.
现在有了 不过我不会吓你
Well, now there is. But I’m not gonna scare you.
我下班了
I’m off duty.
好吧 我坐在这儿等你睡着
OK. How about I sit here until you fall asleep?
快睡吧 快睡
Go ahead. Go to sleep.
马上睡
Now. Now go.
你…去…睡…觉
You go to sleep.
也许我疯了
Mike, this might sound crazy,
但是我看她没有危险
but I don’t think that kid’s dangerous.
是吗 那敢情好?
Really? Well, in that case, let’s keep it.
我一直都想养只 会吃怪兽的宠物
I always wanted a pet that could kill me!
把她放回门里去就行了
What if we just put her back in her door?
什么? 只要把她送回去装作没事
What? Mike, think about it.We send her back,
一切都会恢复正常
everything goes back to normal.
那是笑话吗 你在说笑吗?
Is that a joke? Tell me you’re joking.
拜托 我一直忍♥耐到现在
Sulley, I think that given the circumstance I’ve been extremely forgiving till now.
但这是什么馊主意?
But that is a horrible idea.
难道我们要带着她出门
Are we gonna march in public with that thing?
大摇大摆走进公♥司♥吗?
Then I guess we waltz right up to the factory, right?
我们竟然大摇大摆走进公♥司♥
I can’t believe we are waltzing right up to the factory.
抹布加沙发布可骗不了人
Sulley, a mop, a couple of lights and some chair fabric are not gonna fool anyone.
我们要给她起个名字
Think about names.
尼斯湖水怪 可怕的大雪人
Loch Ness. Bigfoot. The Abominable Snowman.
他们都是被放逐的怪兽
They all got one thing in common. Banishment!
下一个会轮到我们
We could be next.
别紧张 没问题的
Don’t panic. We can do this.
法兰克
How you doing, Frank?
你们好
Hey, guys.
不会有事的
Everything’s going to be OK.
去采集指纹
Number one wants this dusted for prints.
小心点
Careful with that.
这儿的视野很好
I got a good view.
低一点
A little lower.
这是在现场找到的
This was recovered at the scene.
别紧张 别紧张
Don’t panic. Don’t tell me not to.
不用你来说… 振作点 保持冷静
Keep it together. It’s not OK.
可能受到污染
Boo. Could be contaminated.
各位 安全是第一优先
Gentlemen, safety is our number one concern.
如果有问题…别烦我
If there’s anything that… Not now. I’m…
小家伙 你是从哪儿来的?
Oh, hello, little one. Where did you come from?
荷老板
Mr. Waternoose!
詹姆士 这是你的小孩吗?
James, is this one yours?
其实她是我 表哥的姐姐的女儿
Actually, that’s my cousin’s sister’s daughter, sir. Yeah, it’s…
今天是上班恳亲♥日♥
Bring an Obscure Relative to Work Day.
我没看到备忘录
Must have missed the memo.
詹姆士 你今天午休后 到模拟室来一趟
Well, listen, James, why don’t you stop by the simulator after lunch
给我们做个吓人示范
and give us that scare demonstration?
荷老板
Yeah. Oh, sir…
好啦 我来了
Mr. Waternoose? Yes, yes. I’m coming.
下午见了 詹姆士
I’ll see you this afternoon, James.
希望这些人不会关闭厂房♥
That is, if these gentlemen haven’t shut us down.
天啊 吓人示范
Oh, boy. A scare demo.
我怎么不知道?
That is great. Why am I the last to know?
不如带这小鬼去吧 她肯定大受欢迎
We could bring your cousin’s sister’s daughter. She’ll be a big hit.
站住
Halt.
拦住他
He stopped
压住他
Hold him down.
好了 安全了
Come on. The coast is clear.
我们只要摆脱她就行了
OK. All we have to do is get rid of that thing.
在这儿等 我去拿磁卡
So wait here while I get its card.
她不能进来 这是男厕
She can’t stay here. This is the men’s room.
你的想法好怪 小孩又不介意
That is the weirdest thing you’ve ever said.
你看 她高兴得跳起舞来了
Look. It loves it here. It’s dancing with joy.
我拿到磁卡就回来
I’ll be right back with its door key.
好可爱 你想要…尿尿?
That’s a cute little dance. It almost looks like you’ve got to…
你好了吗?
Are you done in there?
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
你应该好了吧?
OK. You’re finished now, right?
好了吗
Hello?
她跑到哪儿去了?
Where did she go?
她不见了 她隐形了吗?
Did she disappear? Did she turn invisible?
我不知道耶
I just have no idea.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
你还真会躲
Hey, you’re good.
放轻松…
Be relaxed. Be relaxed. Be relaxed.
罗丝 亲爱的 你美呆了
Roz, my tender oozing blossom. You’re looking fabulous today.
那是新发型吗? 一定是新发型 新彩妆?
Is that a new haircut? Tell me, it’s a new haircut.New makeup.
你去拉了皮 对吧?
You had a lift. You had a tuck. You had something.
你脸上注射肉毒杆菌…
Something has been inserted in your skin that makes you look like…
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
蓝道昨晚跑来加班
Randall was working late last night on the scare floor.
我要他那道门的磁卡
I need the key for the door he was using.
那敢情好
Well, isn’t that nice?
猜怎么着 你昨晚没交报告?
But guess what? You didn’t turn in your paperwork last night.
他有啦…没有吗?
He didn’t… No paperwork?
办公室关闭了
This office is now closed.
准备好 我来了 我就快找到你了
Ready or not, here I come. I’m getting warmer.
我来也
Any second now.
你在搞什么?
Fee, fi, fo… What are you doing?
我在找那小孩子
I’m looking for the kid.
她不见了?
You lost it?
不 她只是…
No, no. She was just…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!