嘿 你好 我是你的室友
Hey there. I’m your roomie.
我叫蓝道·保基 惊吓专业的
Name’s Randy Boggs. Scaring major.
我叫麦克·华斯基 惊吓专业的
Oh! Mike Wazowski, Scaring major.
我预感我们会成为死党
I can tell we’re going to be best chums, Mike.
你先挑床铺好了
Take whichever bed you want.
我把这个优先权给你啦
I wanted you to have first dibs.
你居然会隐形?
You just disappeared.
抱歉 如果在课上这样 我就闹笑话了
Sorry. If I do that in Scaring class, I’ll be a joke.
不 你这是独门绝招 应该好好利用
No, it’s totally great. You got to use it.
-真的? -把眼镜摘了
-Really? -Yeah, but lose the glasses.
穿帮了
They give it away.
好了
Okay!
整理房♥间 搞定 张贴海报 搞定
Unpack. Check. Hang posters. Check.
现在还需要门门得A 以优异成绩毕业
Now I just need to ace my classes, graduate with honors,
做最伟大的惊吓专员
and become the greatest Scarer ever.
天呐 真希望我也能这么自信
Boy, I wish I had your confidence, Mike.
你一点都不紧张吗
Aren’t you even a little nervous?
事实上 没有
Actually, no.
我等这一天都等了一辈子了
I’ve been waiting for this my whole life.
真想马上就开始上课
I just can’t wait to get started.
天呐 我不能第一天就迟到
Oh, man! I can’t be late on the first day!
我没看花眼吧
You got to be kidding me.
我紧张得发抖
I’m so nervous!
镇定 一会儿就好了
Relax. It will be fine.
早上好 同学们
Good morning, students.
我来教你们惊吓入门
Welcome to Scaring 101.
惊吓基础课 101
我是奈特教授
I am Professor Knight.
我相信你们在家乡都是最吓人的怪兽
Now I’m sure all of you were the scariest monster in your town.
但是今非昔比 这里是我的地盘
Well, bad news, kids. You’re in my town now,
我可不容易被吓到
and I do not scare easily.
郝刻薄院长 这可真是意外之喜
Dean Hardscrabble. This is a pleasant surprise.
她是个传奇
She’s a legend.
她用那个尖叫搜集罐打破过所有的惊吓记录
She broke the all-time Scare Record with the scream in that very can!
我不想打扰各位
I don’t mean to interrupt.
只是心血来潮
I just thought I’d drop by
见识一下今年又来了哪些凶神恶煞
to see the terrifying faces joining my program.
我想同学们一定很想恭听您的至高教诲
Well, I’m sure my students would love to hear a few words of inspiration.
惊吓基础课 101
至高教诲? 没问题
Inspiration? Very well.
可怕是一个怪兽必须的条件
Scariness is the true measure of a monster.
如果你长得不吓人
If you’re not scary
那你还算什么怪兽
what kind of a monster are you?
我的职责就是让杰出的学生更杰出
It’s my job to make great students greater,
而不是让平庸的学生变得更平庸
not make mediocre students less mediocre.
所以这学期期末你们要进行一个终极考试
That is why at the end of the semester there will be a final exam.
考试不及格的 就要从我的惊吓学院开除
Fail that exam and you are out of the Scaring program.
我希望你们现在该清楚了
So, I should hope you’re all properly inspired.
肃静 肃静
All right. All right.
谁能告诉我有效吼叫的特性
Who can tell me the properties of an effective roar?
说吧
Yes?
特性一共有五个
There are actually five.
分别是 吼叫的共振
Those include the roar’s resonance,
吼叫的持续性 还有吼
the duration of the roar, and the…
抱歉
Whoops. Sorry.
刚才我听到有人说吼叫 我就吼了一下
I heard someone say “roar,” so I just kind of went for it.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me, sorry.
吓到你了 对不起 各位
I didn’t mean to scare you there. Hey, how you doing?
吼叫很震撼 请问
Very impressive, Mister…
苏利文 詹姆士·苏利文
Sullivan. Jimmy Sullivan.
苏利文
Sullivan.
有个比尔·苏利文 你认识吗
Like Bill Sullivan, the Scarer?
认识 那是我爹
Yeah. He’s my dad.
他是苏家的
He’s a Sullivan!
我早该想到的 但愿你是虎父无犬子
I should have known. I expect big things from you.
放心 我不会让您失望的
Well, you won’t be disappointed.
不好意思 我能接着说吗
Uh… I’m sorry. Should I keep going?
不必了 百闻不如一见
No, no. Mr. Sullivan’s covered it.
请大家拿出惊吓学教材
Everyone take out your Scaring textbooks
翻到第一章的第一页
and open them to chapter one.
嘿 哥们 借支铅笔
Hey, bub. Can I borrow a pencil?
我忘带了
I forgot all my stuff.
对 哦 喔 舒服
Ah! All right. Yes. There we go. That will get it.
去吧 麦克 今天是兄弟会
Come on, Mike. It’s a fraternity…
和女生一起联谊 这样的机会很难得
and sorority party. We have to go!
可是如果期末考试挂掉就彻底完了
If we flunk that Scaring final, we are done.
我可不能冒这么大的风险
I’m not taking any chances.
别整天看书本了
You’ve got the whole semester to study,
以后可能再也没有这样的机会
but this might be our only chance
跟那些校花校草打交道了
to get in good with the cool kids.
我还做了一些蛋糕
That’s why I made these cupcakes. Oops.
差点闹笑话
That could have been embarrassing.
等你成功了 好玩的事多着呢
When I’m a Scarer, life will be a nonstop party.
你可别惹事 野小子
Stay out of trouble, wild man.
野小子
Wild man.
这是
What the…
阿奇
Archie!
嘿 你
Hey! What are you…
你嘘嘘什么呀 你不能
Wait… You’re shushing me? Hey! Hey! You can’t…
-他去哪儿了 -我要扒了他的皮
– Where did he go? -He’s dead meat.
-他摊上大事了 -没错
-That guy’s in big trouble. -Yeah, he is.
伙计们 去那边
Hey, guys! Over here!
恐大的白♥痴♥
Fear Tech dummies.
-对不起 小不点 -这是我的房♥间
-Sorry about that, buddy. -Why are you in my room?
你的房♥间? 这明明是
Your room? This is my…
这不是我的房♥间
This is not my room.
阿奇 快 快出来 小宝贝
Archie! Come here, boy.
阿奇?
Archie?
阿奇是惊吓猪 恐大的吉祥物
Archie the Scare Pig. He’s Fear Tech’s mascot.
为什么在这
Why is it here?
我偷的 要带它去惊吓会
I stole it. Going to take it to the RORs.
去哪
The what?
著名的惊吓会 怪大最顶级的兄弟会
Roar Omega Roar. The top fraternity on campus.
他们只吸收精英学员
They only accept the highly elite.
好了 我开床 你抓猪
Okay, I’ll lift the bed, you grab the pig.
准备抓猪 走你
Ready? One, two, three.
不要让他跑了
That’s it. Don’t let go.
当心一点 他是食肉动物
Careful. He’s a biter.
抓住它
I got him!
小淘气
That was awesome!
差点忘了 我叫詹姆士·苏利文
What am I doing? James P. Sullivan.
麦克·华斯基
Mike Wazowski.
很高兴认识你和那个那个
Listen, it was quite delightful meeting you
那个什么猪
and whatever that is,
如果你不介意的话 我现在要练习技巧了
but if you don’t mind, I have to study my Scaring.
不需要什么技巧
You don’t need to study Scaring.
只要乱吼就可以了
You just do it.
是吗 我认为练好惊吓技巧很重要
Really? I think there’s a little more to it than that.
谢谢你来拜访
But, hey, thanks for stopping by.
还给我
Let go of that!
-我的帽子 -我的猪
-“My hat!” -My pig!
回来
Hey! Come here!

Hey!
抓住它
Catch it!
给我回来
Come back here!
抓住它
Ride it to frat row!
尝尝?
Cupcake?
搞定
Got it!
这是恐大的吉祥物 怪大万岁
Fear Tech’s mascot! MU rules!
怪大 怪大
M-U! M-U! M-U!
看到我怎么抓猪了吗
Did you see him catch that pig?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章勇敢传说
下一篇文章特工绍特
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!