有人说设计采集罐是个极无聊的工作
Some say that a career as a scream-can designer is boring,
没有挑战性 是浪费怪兽潜能的职业
unchallenging, a waste of a monster’s potential.
大家把课本翻到第三章
Open your textbooks to chapter three.
从今天起我们学习设计尖叫采集罐的历史
We will now plunge into the rich history of scream-can design.
别挡着我
Out of my way!
让一让 抱歉
Coming through! Oh, sorry. Ha-ha!
欢迎参加由我们主持的惊吓杯开幕式
Welcome to this year’s Greek Scare Games kickoff.
惊吓杯
The Scare Games!
-耶 -好了 悠着点儿
-Yeah! -Okay, relax.
我们有请特殊的嘉宾 这个赛事的创始人
We have a special guest, the founder of the games,
院长郝刻薄女士
Dean Hardscrabble.
各位好
Good afternoon.
学生时代我发起了这个赛事
As a student, I created these games
宗旨是友好竟技
as a friendly competition,
但是要有精神准备
but be prepared.
要想赢得奖杯
To take home the trophy,
你们必须是这个大学中最吓人的怪兽
you must be the most fearsome monsters on campus.
我祝愿最好的怪兽赢得冠军
So good luck, and may the best monsters win.
好了各位同学
All right, everybody.
报名截止时间即将结束 我们马上有请
We’re closing down sign-ups, so we’ll see you all…
等等
Wait!
我也要报名
I’m signing up!
什么?
What?
你必须加入社团才能报名
Uh… You have to be in a fraternity to compete.
没问题 我加入了夺冠的热门社团
Behold the next winning fraternity of the Scare Games,
下面有请我的队友们 OK兄弟会的成员们
the brothers, my brothers, of Oozma Kappa!

Hi.
华斯基先生 你在干什么
Mr. Wazowski, what are you doing?
刚才你说胜者是全校最恐怖的怪兽
You just said the winners are the most fearsome monsters on campus.
那如果我赢了 就意味着你们把最优秀的惊吓专员开除了
If I win, it means you kicked out the best Scarer in the whole school.
你不可能赢
That won’t happen.
敢不敢跟我打个赌
How about a little wager?
如果是我赢了 你就让我回惊吓学院
If I win, you let me back in the Scaring program.
那又能证明什么?
And what would that prove?
证明你没眼光
That you were wrong.
那好哇
Very well.
如果你赢了 我让你们整个社团
If you win, I will let your entire team
全都进入我的惊吓学院
into the Scare program.
但是如果你输了
But if you lose,
你就乖乖地离开怪兽大学
you will leave Monsters University.
成交
Deal.
现在你只要找到足够的成员就行了
Now all you need to do is find enough members to compete.
六个就行 对不对
We need six guys, right?
抱歉 老弟
Sorry, Chief.
我们数身体不数人头 他只能算一个
We count bodies, not heads. That dude counts as one.
你们谁愿意加入我们 有愿意的吗
Anybody else want to join our team? Anyone at all?
劳驾 来晚了 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry. I’m late.
-我可以 -蓝道
-Can I squeeze by you? -Randy!
蓝道 谢天谢地 快加入我们队吧
Randy, thank goodness. I need you on my team.
抱歉 我已经有队啦
Oh. Sorry. I’m already on a team.
蓝道
Boggs.
我好不容易混成了精英
I’m finally in With the COOL kids, Mike.
你可不要毁了我的机会
Don’t blow this for me.
露一手
Do the thing.
噢 他哪儿去啦
Oh! Where did he go?
拜托来一个
Please, anybody.
我只需要一个怪兽 一个就够了
I need one more monster. Just one more!
抱歉 学弟 看来希望不大
Yeah, sorry. Doesn’t look good.
你的团队没有资格
We have to move on. Your team doesn’t qualify.
不 我们有资格
Yes, it does!
明星出场总得耍耍大牌
The star player has just arrived.
不要 换一个 拜托 谁来都行
No way! Someone else! Please! Anyone else.
报名要截止啦 他到底算不算数?
We’re shutting down sign-ups, okay? Is he on your team or not?
够啦 快开始吧
Come on! Let’s go!
好吧 就算他一个
Fine! Yes, he’s on my team.
祝贺你
Good luck.
那么好了 麦克 有什么计划
All right, Wazowski, what’s the plan?
这就是我们的会所吗
This is a fraternity house?
嘿 麦克 苏利文 同志们到家啦
Hey there, teammateys! Come on aboard!
作为OK兄弟会的主席
As the president of Oozma Kappa,
我荣幸地欢迎你们来到新家
it is my honor to welcome you to your new home.
我们管这儿叫派对中心
We call this room “Party Central.”
其实我们一次都没在这里派对过
Technically, we haven’t actually had a party here yet.
但是要想办 随时都可以
But when we do, we’ll be ready!
热巧克力火车进站啦
The hot cocoa train is coming through! Whoa!
下一站是你
Next stop… You!
我呢 是打算这么开始的
I would like to start us off first by…
难道你们都是惊吓学院的
So, you guys are Scaring majors?
曾经是 不过谁都没撑太久
We were! None of us lasted very long.
我估计是我们入不了郝刻薄的法眼
I guess we just weren’t what old Hardscrabble was looking for.
叫我老唐好了 熟男学生
Don Carlton, mature student.
在纺织厂干了30年
Thirty years in the textile industry
莫名其妙地就被公♥司♥裁员了
and then old dandy Don got downsized.
我一想 要么破罐破摔
Figured I could throw myself a pity party,
要么就回学校学个电脑神马的
or go back to school and learn the computers.
我是尖锐的锐
Hello. I’m Terry with a
我是瑞雪的瑞 我是舞蹈专业的
And I’m Terri with an “I”! I’m a dance major!
嘿嘿 可我不是
And I’m not.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
七 八 转身 你怎么不动
Seven, eight, turn! And… Why didn’t you turn?
因为我们没说做这个动作
Because we never agreed to do this!
-你说这很酷的 -鬼才说过这话
-You said this was going to be cool! -No one said this was gonna be cool.
-真让我难堪 -你才知道啊?
-Now I’m embarrassed. -Now you’re embarrassed?
你别当着外人这样
Yes, because it’s in front of people!
你早就该醒醒了
You should wake up embarrassed.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
我是阿拱 新时代哲学专业的
I’m Art! New Age philosophy major.
你活我也活 你笑我也笑
Excited to live with you and laugh with you,
你哭我也哭
and cry with you.
愿意一起写欢乐日记吗
Thought you might like to keep a dream journal.
该轮到我了
Guess that leaves me.
我叫史卡特·史乖宝
My name’s Scott Squibbles.
他们都叫我史乖宝
My friends call me Squishy.
我既没专业 也没学院 所以
I’m undeclared, unattached,
除了这儿 没有哪个社团欢迎我
and unwelcome pretty much everywhere but here.
那既然都介绍完了 作为队长 我认为
Now that we’ve all been introduced, as captain of our team…
这么说你们这里没有一个是能够吓人的
So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience?
确实没有 可是现在有你了
Not a lot! But now we’ve got you!
你是我见过的最吓人的怪兽了
You’re about the scariest fella I’ve ever seen.
就是身上的配色有点简
Even with them pink polka dots.
噢 谢谢
Aw, thanks.
事实上 我才是你们的主心骨
Actually, I think I bring the whole package.
你的手比我的脸还大
Your hands are as big as my face!
他就像长了毛的大山
He’s like a mountain with fur!
得了 哥从来没练过
Oh, come on. I don’t even work out.
对 我也没练过 可我想练得太变♥态♥
Yeah, me neither. I don’t want to get too big.
我们以为梦想破灭了 可麦克说如果赢了
We thought our dreams were over, but Mike said if we win,
他们就让我们重新回去
they’re letting us in the Scaring program.
我们就能当惊吓专员了
We’re going to be real Scarers!
-这是最好的 -绝对没错
-The best! -You betcha!
没错
Yeah! Right.
这就是你们期待已久的
And here’s what you’ve been waiting for, fellas.
属于你们自己的OK会宿舍
Your very own Oozma Kappa bedroom.
噢 太好了 我们要睡在一起吗
Oh… Great! We’re sharing this room?
这个你们自己看着办吧
We’ll let you guys get settled.
还需要什么就响亮的吼上一声
Anything you need, you just give a big holler-oonie!
-好的 谢了 老唐 -你耍我
-Okay, thanks, buddy. -Are you kidding me?
他们不需要多棒 我会罩住这个团队的
Look, they don’t need to be good. I’m going to carry the whole team.
是吗 那谁来撑你呢
Really? And who’s going to carry you?
如果你想制♥造♥那个罐子
Hey, if you want to go back to can design,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章勇敢传说
下一篇文章特工绍特
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!