你应该加入我们健将兄弟会 先生
You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman.
这个 我还没想好
Oh, thanks. I don’t know…
不不不 他是我们的新成员
No, no, no. He’s an Omega Howl guy.
-滚开 是我们先看到的 -不行 我们要定了
-Back off. We saw him first. -No way. We did!
这位兄弟归我们了 先生们
I’ll take it from here, gentlemen.
叫我强哥好了 菁吓兄弟会的会长
Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar.
你叫什么 大个子?
What’s your name, big blue?
詹姆士·苏利文 朋友叫我毛怪
Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley.
你是老苏家的? 大名鼎鼎的老苏家?
This guy’s a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan?
真不敢相信 你是人才呀
I can’t believe it! That is crazy!
-淡定 查查 -对不起
-Chet, calm down. -I’m sorry.
毛怪 有胆量这样做的新生将来一定会
Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that…
成为惊吓界的传奇怪兽
has got “Future Scarer” written all over him.
看见我骑猪了吗 我也挺猛的
Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts.
站住 小不点儿 这个派对只邀请惊吓学院的学生
Slow down, squirt. This party is for Scare students only.
抱歉 小怪兽 你应该跟般配的小伙伴儿一起玩
Oh, sorry, killer, but you might want to hang out with someone a little more your speed.
比如像那几个
Uh… They look fun!
小朋友 快加入OK会吧
Oh, hey there. Want to join Oozma Kappa?
我们有蛋糕
We have cake.
去玩儿吧
Go crazy.
你看不起我?
Is that a joke?
毛怪 劝劝你的朋友
Sulley, talk to your friend.
我跟他算不上是朋友
Oh, he’s not really my friend, but sure.
你听到了? 这派对只邀请惊吓生
You heard him. This is a party for Scare students.
我就是惊吓生啊
I am a Scare student.
我是说那种真的
I mean for Scare students who actually,
真的能吓人的
you know, have a chance.
精辟
Aw, snap!
我吓起人来绝对不会比你差
My chances are just as good as yours.
可你和我根本就不是一个级别的
You’re not even in the same league with me.
不信走着瞧
Just wait, hotshot.
今年我要让你知道我的厉害
I’m going to scare circles around you this year.
好啊 我拭目以待
Oh, okay. I’d like to see that.
狂妄自大 等着瞧
Oh, don’t worry. You will.
站成两排
Ready position.
基本蹲姿
Common crouch.
亮出你们的乱发和发黄的牙齿 基本吼叫
I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth. Basic snarl.
流出你的口水
Show me some slobber.
口水也是武器 要利用
Drool is a tool, kids. Use it.
这位还有点儿惊吓专员的样子
Now here is a monster who looks like a Scarer.
如果你们要通过考试 就要没白天没黑夜的进行练习
You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat, breathe, and sleep Scaring.
好棒
Yeah!
再搞一个
Give me another one.
-怕蜘蛛的人 -蜘蛛恐惧症
-Fear of spiders. -Arachnophobia.
-怕闪电的? -闪电恐惧症
-Fear of thunder. -Keraunophobia.
-怕筷子的? -筷子恐惧症
-Fear of chopsticks! -Consecotaleophobia.
都是小屁孩儿啊 来个高端的
What is this, kindergarten? Give me a hard one.
怪兽怪兽 全力得胜
Go Monsters U! You know what to do!
答案是C 尖牙
The answer is C, fangs.
正确 华斯基先生
Well done, Mr. Wazowski.
-一碗大蜘蛛 -正确
-A bowl of spiders! -Correct!
-一个夜班的小丑 -又答对了
-A clown running in the dark! -Right again.
痦子 疖子 黑痣 以此为穴
Warts, boils, and moles, in that order.
太出色了
Outstanding!
食人魔吼
Ogre slump.
僵尸怪叫
Zombie snarl.
银背大猩猩哀嚎
Dominant silverback gorilla.
你的进步令人印象深刻 麦克
That is some remarkable improvement, Michael.
合格的惊吓专员不能只有一张面孔 苏先生
One frightening face does not a Scarer make, Mr. Sullivan.
流着口水的狰狞血兽
A Tauntaun Grimace with Extra Slobber.
-完全正确 -小菜一碟
-You got it! -That’s what I’m saying.
我真想把那个万事聪踩在脚下擦地呀
I am going to wipe the floor with that little know-it-all.
我支持你 大个子
Yes, you are, big blue.
为…为什么?
Hey, wait. What are you guys…
我们只是以防万一
It’s just a precaution.
惊吓会员都是学院的精英
RORs are the best Scarers on campus, Sullivan.
怎么能接受小豆儿的手下败将
Can’t have a member getting shown up by a beach ball.
我感觉棒极啦
Whoo-hoo! I am on a roll.
我能打败那小子
I’m going to destroy that guy.
那我再把会服还给你
Well, then you’ll get this back right away.
拿出行动来 证明无愧于你的家族
It’s time to start delivering on that Sullivan name.
今天的期末考试要评估儿童的恐惧度
Today’s final will judge your ability to assess a child’s fear
并且对儿童做出适度的惊吓 地点在模拟舱
and perform the appropriate Scare in the Scare Simulator.
模拟舱的敏感参数将从尿床
The Child Sensitivity Level will be raised
逐渐提升到深度睡眠级
from Bed-wetter to Heavy Sleeper,
把看家本事都拿出来
so give it everything you’ve got.
郝刻薄院长将莅临现场见证
Dean Hardscrabble is with us this morning
谁能留在学院继续学习
to see who will be moving on in the Scaring program
谁卷铺盖卷走人
and who will not.
考试正式开始
Let’s get started.
我是一个害怕蜘蛛和圣诞老人的5岁小女孩儿
I am a five-year-old girl afraid of spiders and Santa Claus.
你打算怎么惊吓我
Which Scare do you use?
我要偷偷摸摸爬进去?
That’s a Seasonal Creep and Crawl.
开始示范
Demonstrate.
成绩会贴在我办公室门外
Results will be posted outside my office. Next.
要专注
FOCUS.
噼啪作响和”嗖” 对啦
Johnson, Crackle and Howl. Yes!
嘿 你看不见吗
Hey. Do you mind?
真的看不见
Don’t mind at all.
算了 麦克 我们换个位子吧
Come on, Mike. Let’s just move.
别来惹我
Stay out of my way.
我不像你 我可是费尽千辛万苦才考进来的
Unlike you, I had to work hard to get into the Scare program.
那是因为你没有那个本事
That’s because you don’t belong here.
你真的很逊
That’s what I thought.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
这是个意外
it was an accident.
你说意外?
What? This?
这是我辉煌惊吓事业的见证品吗
My one souvenir from a lifetime of Scaring?
意外防不胜防 不是吗
Accidents happen, don’t they?
好在老天保佑大家毫发无损
The important thing is no one got hurt.
院长 您真是太大气了
You’re taking this remarkably well.
好了 我们还是继续考试吧
Now, let’s continue the exams.
麦克·华斯基先生
Mr. Wazowski,
我是堪萨斯农场害怕闪电的5岁小女孩儿
I’m a five-year-old girl on a farm in Kansas afraid of lightning.
你打算怎么吓唬我
Which Scare do you use?
我是不是该进
Shouldn’t I go up on the…
快回答我 你怎么做
Which Scare do you use?
在黑暗中靠近 然后发出噼啪的声音
That is a Shadow Approach with a Crackle Holler.
开始示范
Demonstrate.
-停 谢谢 -可是我还没
-Stop. Thank you. -But I didn’t get to…
这就够了
I’ve seen enough.
我是一个7岁的男孩
I’m a seven-year-old boy…
我还没说完呢
I wasn’t finished.
我吓唬人不需要听那些废话
I don’t need to know any of that stuff to scare.
那些废话会让你了解
That “stuff” would’ve informed you
这个特殊的孩子最怕的是蛇
that this particular child is afraid of snakes.
所以吼叫不能令他尖叫 只能让他大哭
So a roar wouldn’t make him scream, it would make him cry,
引来他的父母 曝光我们的世界
alerting his parents, exposing the monster world,
毁掉我们的生活
destroying life as we know it,
我们一定要避免
and of course we can’t have that.
所以我不赞成你留在惊吓学院学习了 再见
So I’m afraid I cannot recommend that you continue in the Scaring program. Good day.
喂 什么? 我爸是苏利文
Wait, what? But I’m a Sullivan.
是吗 那我相信你的父亲一定非常非常失望
Well then, I’m sure your family will be very disappointed.
而你 华斯基先生 我认为你缺少的是无法弥补的天赋
And, Mr. Wazowski, what you lack is something that cannot be taught.
你一点儿也不吓人
You’re not scary.
所以你也不能留在我的惊吓学院了
You will not be continuing in the Scaring program.
求你了 让我试试模拟舱 会让您惊喜的
Please. Let me try the simulator. I’ll surprise you.
让我惊喜? 我对此深表怀疑
Surprise me? I doubt that very much.
开学了
Welcome back.
希望大家度过了一个愉快的假期
I hope everyone had a pleasant break.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章勇敢传说
下一篇文章特工绍特
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!