第三名是熔岩城队
Third place, EEKs!
-第四名美少女 -不
Fourth place, PNKs! -No.
-第五名黑丝丝 -不不不
-Fifth place, HSS! -No, no, no!
现场最后一名
And in last place,
OK兄弟队
Oozma Kappa.
我已经没什么知觉了
I can’t feel my anything.
噢 爆冷 OK兄弟会竟然首轮遭到淘汰
Oh… Shocker! Oozma Kappa has been eliminated!

No.
别这么吃惊 华斯基先生
Don’t look so surprised, Mr. Wazowski.
你们能赢 除非老天开眼
It would have taken a miracle for you to…
大家请注意 下面宣布一个通知
Attention, everyone. We have an announcement.
健将兄弟会被取消了比赛资格
Jaws Theta Chi has been disqualified.
取消比赛的理由是 他们使用防护胶作弊
The use of illegal protective gel is cause for elimination.
胡说
What!
这意味着 OK会继续参加比赛
Which means Oozma Kappa is back in the games!
老天开眼啦
It’s a miracle!
原来老天也有打盹儿的时候
Your luck will run out, eventually.
比赛比我预料的有难度
This is going to be harder than I thought.
好啦 听着 兄弟们
Okay! Listen up, Oozmas.
我们只有齐心协力才能够取胜
Now, we’re going to have to start winning these things together,
也就说每个兄弟会的成员
so that means I’m going to need
都必须全力以赴
each of you guys to pull your own weight.
-麦克 -又怎么啦
-Mike? -What is it?
这张表里全是我们的绝活儿
We’ve made a list of our strengths and weaknesses.
高中时代我就是有名的潜伏惊吓大♥师♥
In high school, I was the master of the silent scare.
我能在枕头工厂的野地里偷袭田鼠
I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pillow factory.
抱歉 我越出汗就越粘
Sorry! They get stickier when I’m sweaty.
天啊 这下麻烦了
Oh, my gosh, that’s terrible.
我们最擅长的是古老的近景魔术
We’re experts in the ancient craft of close-up magic.
声东击西 误导对手
It’s all about misdirection.
我多长了个脚趾
I have an extra toe.
不过没什么用
Not with me, of course.
伙计们 下场比赛再出岔子 我们就没戏了
Guys, one slip-up on the next event, and we’re goners.
所以
So for this to work,
我要你们把你们的表现欲
I’m gonna need you to take every instinct you have
深深地深深地埋藏起来
and bury it deep, deep down.
-同意 -从现在开始我们只有一个大脑
-Done. -From now on, we are of one mind.
我的大脑
My mind.
拉倒吧
Oh, please.
我会告诉你们做什么 以及怎么做
I will tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it.
好的 当然
Uh… Okay, Mike. Seems about right.
好了 屁♥股♥扭起来
All right. Give me scary steps.
做五十个俯卧撑 快去快去
Fifty up and down, right now. Let’s go!
真是浪费时间 我们得组新队
You’re wasting your time. We need a new team.
我们不可能再组一个新队
We can’t just “get a new team”!
我查了 这是犯规的
I checked this morning. It’s against the rules.
我们可以把新队员化妆成老队员啊
What if we disguised a new team to look like the old team?
不不 我们不能作假
Oh, no, no. We are not cheating.
这不是作假 应该说
It’s not cheating. I’m just, you know,
机会面前人人平等
leveling the playing field.
好吧 这是作假 可是我着急啊
Okay, so it’s kind of cheating, but what do you want me to do?
他们根本就是怪物界的一群屌♥丝
They’re not exactly the scariest group in the world.
是七星瓢虫 快许个愿 快许个愿
Oh, a ladybug! Make a wish! Make a wish!
瞎耽误工夫
This is not going to work.
你又去哪 我们得训练
Where are you going? We’re training.
我是苏利文
I’m a Sullivan.
我管你是谁 你随心所欲
That’s not enough. You’re all over the place.
你为所欲为
You’re charging ahead when you…
好 闭嘴 闭
Bup, Bup, Bup!
你想指手画脚 找错人了
You tell them what to do but not me.
走了 教练
So long, Coach.
好了 兄弟们
Okay, Oozmas. ..
我得给你上个铃铛
Boy, we need to get you a bell.
好了 听着 一旦被小儿发现 他们就会叫父母
Listen up. “if a kid hears you coming, they’ll call Mom or Dad,
你们最好快点跑 否则后果不堪设想
“then you’d better run fast or things will get bad.”
下场比赛 哪怕你们一个被抓
In the next event, if even one of us gets caught,
我们也就全完蛋了
we’re all out.
你们记住 我做什么 你们照做
So remember, do exactly what I do.
第二项比赛已经有两个小队夺旗
We are at the halfway point of the second event,
就看谁能捷足先登了
and things are getting interesting.
很爽吧
Got it.
只剩两面镶旗了
Only two teams left.
哪支会成功夺旗
Who will make it out with their flag,
哪支会前功尽弃呢
and who will be eliminated?
在实战当中
In a real Scare,
你不希望被小孩的父母抓住
you do not want to get caught by a kid’s parent.
在这场比赛中 你最不想惊动的是
And in this event, you do not want to get caught by…
图书管♥理♥员♥
the librarian.
别出声
Quiet.
一个老太婆有什么好害怕的?
What’s so scary about a little old librarian?
我说了 “别出声”
I said, “Quiet.”
-快点 -稳住
-Faster. -Slow and steady.
-保持队形 -稳住
-Slow and steady. -Slow and steady.
稳住
Slow and steady.
保持队形
Slow and steady.
苏利文
Sullivan!
苏利文
Sullivan!

No!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
往这瞧
Look over here!
-这符合规则吗 -当然符合 木头
-Is that legal? -You better believe it, mop top!
唯一的规则就是别被抓
The only rule is don’t get caught.
我们在这儿
Hey! Over here!
-来呀 来抓我吧 -来呀 来抓我吧
-Come and get me! -Come and get me! Whoo-hoo!
你们在干什么
Guys, what are you doing?
他们说不被抓就行
They said don’t let her catch you.
可没说怎么干
But they didn’t say how!
快跑 快跑
Move it! Move it! Move it! Come on!
太棒了
Whew!
我们赢啦
We did it!
不 我们没赢 我们忘了旗子
No, we didn’t. We forgot the flag!
麦克
Mike?
-好 好样的 -干得好
-Way to 90, Squishy! -Way to 90, Squishy!
怎么会
How?
这叫声东击西
Misdirection.
龙眼红队遭到淘汰
The EEKs have been eliminated
OK会的兄弟们成功逆转 进入下一轮
and Oozma Kappa live to scare another day!
OK会 OK会 OK会
We’re OK! We’re OK! We’re OK!
我从来没有这么开心过
I’ve never felt so alive!
我们太酷了
We were awesome!
好了 行了 那根本就是个躲猫猫游戏
Okay, look. That wasn’t real Scaring.
反正比你冒冒失失的强
It was better than what you did.
你应该严格执行我的战术
You should’ve stuck to my strategy.
随便你
Whatever.
到了动真格的时候再来找我
Talk to me when we start the real Scaring.
嘿 你们想去参加派对吗
Hey! You guys going to the party?
我想你们可能找错人了
Oh, I think you’ve got the wrong guys.
-我们 没有收到 -等等 派对?
-We don’t get invited to… -Party?
箐吓会晚上举♥行♥三星聚会
The mid-games mixer at the RORs’.
只有顶尖团队才能进场哦
It’s for the top Scare Teams.
你们现在也是了 对吗
You’re one of us now, right?
派对上见
See you there!
-你们听见了吗 -我不敢相信
-Did you hear that? -I can’t believe it!
-最好别去啊 -简直太棒了
-Uh-uh. Bad idea. -This is great.
他们终于认可我们的能力了 准备出发
They’re finally seeing us as real Scarers. We’re going!
现在的年轻人都跳什么
Do young people still dance?
还跳探戈什么的吗
Because my moves are a little rusty.
我们忘了给主人带礼物
Oh, we forgot to bring a hostess gift.
总得买♥♥点蜡烛什么的
We can’t go in there without some scented candles.
镇定 我们值得拥有
Calm down. We earned this.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章勇敢传说
下一篇文章特工绍特
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!