The two of you did something together
建校至今从未发生过
that no one has ever done before.
你们让我瞪目结舌
You surprised me.
也许我试着赏识像你们这样
Perhaps I should keep an eye out for more surprises
令人惊讶的特殊学生
like you in my program.
不过 现在说什么都为时已晚
But as far as the two of you are concerned
我对结果已经无能为力了
there is nothing I can do for you now.
除了祝福你们好运常在
Except, perhaps, wish you luck.
华斯基先生 继续创造奇迹吧
And, Mr. Wazowski, keep surprising people.
知道吗 我们还有一个途径可以去惊吓公♥司♥工作
You know, there is still one way we can work at a Scare company.
他们的传达室一直在招人
They’re always hiring in the mailroom.
这比我想象的好多了
This is better than I ever imagined!
我打赌 第一年我们就能打破所有的纪录
I bet we break the all-time record in our first year.
麦克 我们是收发员
Mike, we’re mail guys.
我知道 我说的就是收发的纪录啊
I know. I’m talking about the record for letters delivered!
快点 菜鸟 别磨蹭
All right, newbies, quit goofing around.
给你们个忠告 私拆信件是犯罪行为
I’ll have you know tampering with the mail is a crime
-会被流放 -明白
-punishable by banishment! -Yes, sir.
马上就好 雪人
We’re right on it, Mr. Snowman.
从今天开始麦克和苏利文组合将改变世界
The team of Wazowski and Sullivan are going to change the world starting today!
说”咆哮”
Say scream!
-咆哮 -咆哮
-Scream! -Scream!
惊吓选拔赛
麦克 祝你第一天好运
Wazowski, good luck on your first day!
谢谢 缪
Thanks, Mew.
-加油 麦克 -谢谢伙计
-Good luck, Mike! -Thanks, fellas.
来吧 教练
You coming, Coach?
你不服不行
You better believe it.
总算到了 我的第一堂课
I made it! My first day of class!
学期结束了 孩子 你又错过了
Uh, the school year’s over, son. You missed it.
太好了
Great.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章勇敢传说
下一篇文章特工绍特
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!