You were my favorite animal in the program, by far.
你是我目前在节目中最喜欢的动物
Please find enclosed…
请看随信附上的…
Dear Sam, thank you very much.
亲爱的萨姆 谢谢你
I got replaced as the raven because I yelled at Mrs. Lynn.
因为我对林恩夫人不敬所以不能演乌鸦了
After that, I was only a blue jay, but…
我只是一只蓝松鸦 但是…
Dear Suzy, I’m sorry that your brothers are so selfish.
亲爱的苏西 同情你有如此自私的弟弟
Maybe they will grow out of it.
也许他们长大就不这样了
Sometimes people do things without knowing the reasons for…
有时候人们做事会莫名其妙…
Dear Sam, you are an excellent painter,
亲爱的萨姆 你是个超赞的画家
especially trees and telephone poles.
树和电线杆画得棒极了
Is the girl in the water supposed to be me?
那个水中的女孩是我吗
My favorite color is…
我最喜欢的颜色是…
Dear Suzy, I accidentally built a fire while I was sleepwalking.
亲爱的苏西 我梦游的时候放了把火
I have no memory of this,
我一点都不记得了
but my foster parents think I am lying.
可是我的养父母觉得我在撒谎
Unfortunately, it is…
不幸的是…
Dear Sam, I am in trouble again
亲爱的萨姆 我又有麻烦了
because I threw a rock through the window.
因为我朝窗户扔了石头
My mother still has glass in her hair. Also…
到现在我妈头发上还有玻璃碴…
Dear Suzy, I have been trying very hard to make friends,
亲爱的苏西 我很努力地在交朋友
but I feel people do not like my personality.
可总觉得人们不喜欢我的个性
In fact, I can understand why they might not…
事实上 我可能明白为什么…
Dear Sam, now I am getting suspended
亲爱的萨姆 我被停课了
because I got in a fight with Molly.
因为我跟莫莉打了一架
She says I go berserk.
她说我是疯子
Our principal is against me. Why do some…
我们校长也站她那边 为什么…
Dear Suzy, I know your parents hurt’ your feelings,
亲爱的苏西 虽然你♥爸♥妈不顾你的感受
but they still love you. That is more important. If they…
可他们还爱你 这就够了 假如…
Dear Sam, I do think
亲爱的萨姆 我真觉得
you should think of their faces every day,
你应该每天回想一下他们的长相
even if it makes you sad.
虽然这会让你难过
It is too bad they did not leave you
可惜他们没有多给你留些
more pictures of themselves. Can you…
他们的照片 你能否…
Dear Suzy, here is my plan.
亲爱的苏西 我有个计划
Dear Sam, my answer is yes.
亲爱的萨姆 我愿意
Dear Suzy, when?
亲爱的苏西 时间
Dear Sam, where?
亲爱的萨姆 地点
Dear Suzy, walk 400 yards due north from your house
亲爱的苏西 从你家顺着那条无名土路
to the dirt path which has not got any name on it.
朝正北方向走400码
Turn right and follow to the end. I will meet you in the meadow.
右转然后走到头 我们草地见
Gee whiz, what do you suppose happened to him?
哎呀 你说他出了什么事
I’m not sure. I think he went searching in the dark.
不知道 我猜他摸黑去找他们了
She stole the batteries out of my flashlight.
她偷走了我手电筒里的电池
Stole the batteries out of the flashlight.
偷走手电筒的电池
I think he’s onto us.
我觉得他察觉到我们的事了
Of course he is.
他当然察觉了
Of course he is?
会吗
Of course he is.
会的
Then why aren’t we worried about that?
那我们为什么不着急
I am.
我着急
Well, I didn’t know.
我没看出来
Or, anyway, I thought maybe I was wrong.
至少我不敢肯定
Did you hit him?
你打他了
No. He fell in a ditch.
没 他自己摔沟里的
Hey! Cat food! I think it’s a clue.
看啊 猫粮 这没准是条线索
That’s her.
是她的
Where’s he going?
他去哪儿
I don’t know.
不知道
All right, we know they’re together.
好了 我们知道他俩是在一起的
We know they’re within a certain radius of this spot.
他们一定在这附近
I’m declaring a case with the county right now.
我要向郡里说明情况
Until help arrives,
在警力援助赶来前
I’m deputizing the little guy, the skinny one,
我指定那个瘦小子
and the boy with the patch on his eye
还有蒙着眼罩的这个
to come with me in the station wagon.
跟我一起行动
Randy, you drop in and
兰迪 你和剩下的童子军
head up river with the rest of your troops,
去河边
split up on foot.
分头搜索
Becky, call Jed,
贝基 联♥系♥杰德
tell him to circle over this end of the island and fly low.
让他绕着岛的沿岸低空搜寻
Is it them?
那是他们吗
Yeah, yeah.
嗯 没错
They found the campfire.
他们发现了篝火
Rats! I should have put more pine needles on it. Let’s go.
该死 我应该多铺些松针在上面 走吧
Be careful.
当心
What do you creeps want?
你们这帮讨厌鬼想干嘛
We’re looking for you.
我们在找你们
Why?
为什么
Well, because you’re a fugitive.
因为你是逃犯
No, I’m not. I quit the Khaki Scouts.
我才不是 我退出卡其童子军了
Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. You don’t have that authority.
那没意义 你没那个权力
We’ve been deputized.
我们可是上面派来的
Now, you’re going to come along peacefully or not?
你是要乖乖地跟我们走还是要对着干
Listen to some reason.
你听我说
I don’t like you. You don’t like me.
我不喜欢你 你也不喜欢我
So, why don’t you just let us disappear?
那你为什么不干脆放我们走
Well, it’s tempting, but we can’t allow it.
听着不错 可我们不能这么做
You know, you shouldn’t be friends with him.
你不该跟他做朋友
Why not?
怎么不行
Because he’s crazy.
因为他是个疯子
Maybe you just don’t know him.
你那是不了解他
Actually, we know him a lot better than you.
事实上 我们比你更了解他
He’s emotionally disturbed because his family died.
因为他全♥家♥死♥光♥光了所以他有情绪障碍
Nickleby, tie him up.
尼克贝 把他绑起来
Do not cross this stick.
不要越界
You’re doomed, Shakusky.
你死定了 沙考斯基
Molly’s right, I do go berserk.
莫莉说的对 我是疯了
It was him or us.
不是他伤 就是我们被捉
Oh, no.
不好
She stabbed Redford in the back with lefty scissors.
她从背后用剪刀刺伤了雷德福德
Repeat that, please? Over.
请重复 完毕
Puncture wound, lower lumbar.
刺伤 腰部
Make room for a stretcher in the cockpit.
在驾驶舱留出担架的位置
You’re going to be okay.
你会没事的
Thank goodness she missed the artery. Here, bite on this.
谢天谢地没扎到动脉 来 咬住这个
I tried to chop him, but he dodged my tomahawk.
我想剁了他 谁知他躲过了我的斧子
He’s got excellent marksmanship.
他准头很好
Shot Deluca in both arms.
射中了德鲁克的两条胳膊
I guess we’re going to miss the hullabaloo after all.
我想我们会错过庆祝会的
Where’s Snoopy?
史努比哪去了
Those sons of bitches.
这帮孙子
They got him right through the neck.
他们一箭穿了它的喉
Was he a good dog?
他是条好狗吗
Who’s to say. But he didn’t deserve to die.
说不清 可是他命不该绝
What happened? Who is that?
出什么事了 这是谁
Clear the dock, Edgar!
把码头让开 埃德加
Why is he bleeding? Is Suzy with you?
他怎么在流血 苏西跟来了吗
No, she’s in the woods with Shakusky.
没有 她和沙考斯基在林子里
Where am I going?
我们去哪儿
The infirmary at Fort Lebanon.
黎巴嫩堡的医务室
We’ll be right behind you. You got it?
我们马上跟过来 听清楚没
Yup.
是的
Warm up the motor, I’ll be right back.
发动汽车 我马上回来
Hold it right there!
慢着
You’re not leaving this island.
你们不能离开这个岛
Our daughter has been abducted by one of these beige lunatics.
我们女儿被其中一个黄衣疯小子拐跑了
Walt, it’s very clear.
沃尔特 事情都已经清楚了
The two of them conspired in this together.
是两个孩子一起策划的
Don’t worry, Mr. Bishop. She’ll be safe.
别担心 比索普先生 她会没事的
Sam’s got excellent wilderness skills.
萨姆拥有出色的野外生存技能

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!