Hello. Blair, I’d like to speak with my wife.
喂 布莱尔 我想和我的妻子通电♥话♥
Oh, Barney, it’s 3:00 in the morning.
巴尼 现在是凌晨三点
Put my wife on the phone.
让我妻子听电♥话♥
She’s not your wife and I’m not waking her.
她现在不是你妻子 我也不想叫醒她
All right.
好吧
Well, then just ask her what she wants me to do with
那你问她想要我怎么处理
all these nude photos I have of her.
她那些裸照
Come to think of it, you actually might want them,
回头一想 你应该很想要的
if only to see what Miriam looked like in her prime.
就算能看看米里亚姆花季时的样子也好
Fuck.

Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hello. Daddy.
喂 爸爸
Blair had a heart attack last night.
布莱尔昨晚心脏病发作了
Really? Yes, really.
真的假的 真的 千真万确
How bad? Minor
有多严重 还好
He thought it was indigestion.
他一开始还以为是消化不良
Putz.
白♥痴♥
Dad, it’s still a heart attack. Yeah, that’s true.
爸 这毕竟是心脏病 是 没错
You know, the long-term effects of these things
有些东西的长♥期♥影响
don’t often show up until later.
经常要到后期才慢慢感觉的到
Impotence is still on the table.
阳痿还在潜伏期呢
Are you… are you not at
你 你就一点也不担心
all concerned that you might have caused this?
这可能是因你而起的吗
Why would I be?
我为什么要担心呢
Mom told me about the phone call last night.
妈妈告诉我昨天晚上你给他打电♥话♥了
The one that woke Blair up at 3:30 in the morning.
你凌晨三点半把布莱尔叫起来
Dad…
爸爸
Listen, sweetheart, I… I got to call you back.
听着 亲爱的 我等会再打给你
I’m on the elevator.
我进电梯了
You better. And Michael.
你最好做到 还要打给迈克尔
He’s been trying to reach you, too. I will.
他也一直在找你 我会的
I hope it doesn’t swell up. It already has.
希望它没有肿起来 已经肿起来了
Okay. Cut!
好 停
How was that? Appallingly bad.
刚才怎么样 很不咋样
Great. Moving on.
很好 继续
Moving on to the next set…
拍下一场景
You know I…
你知道我
Barney… excuse me…
巴尼 抱歉
Barney, good… I want to talk to you.
巴尼 好极了 我想和你谈谈
Have you seen today’s paper?
你看今天报纸了吗
We need to go over the opening for next week’s episode.
我们得再过一遍下周剧目的开场
The teaser is over a minute long.
预告片都超过一分钟了
Morning, everyone! Yes, I know about the book!
早上好啊大家 是的 我知道那本书
And yes, I’ve seen today’s paper.
我也看了今天的报纸
No, I don’t give a flying fuck and neither should you.
但我不理会这种破事 你们也一样
Let that be the end of it.
此事到此为止
Barney, the network wants to
巴尼 电视网的人想对
make a really big deal about the 30th season.
三十季做一些大改动
They want to bring in a new face. Somebody young.
他们想引进新面孔 年轻一点的
Maybe… maybe Solange has a sexy,
也许 也许和索兰吉一起住的那个
young niece who comes to live with her.
性感漂亮侄女可以
No. No way.
不 没门
They want to write her down in favour of a new character.
他们想把她写进去 给她个新角色
So they want to bring in some tits and ass, huh?
他们是想引进些情♥色♥元素 对吧
Isn’t that why you hired her in the first place?
这不就是你起初雇佣她的原因吗
I want a word with you now!
我要和你谈谈 现在
What language is this?
这是哪国语言
They’re from Bulgaria.
保加利亚的
Press clippings about me and they just keep coming.
关于我的剪报越来越多
They love me over there.
那里的人喜欢我
And this proves what I’m really worth to the foreign market.
这也证明了我在国外的确很有市场
Well, I will give this my utmost attention.
好吧 我会对此给予高度重视
Five games into the National Hockey League last night…
昨晚进行了五场全国冰球联赛
in their last regular season home game,
在上一场常规赛的主场比赛中
Montreal squeaked by Calgary.
蒙特利尔队险胜卡尔加里队
A score of seven to six.
比分是七比六
You get home okay last night?
你昨晚顺利回家了吧
I got home. Thank you.
回去了 谢谢
He’s already had more than a few.
他已经喝不少了
That’s for you. I even signed it.
这是给你的 我还签了名
See that review in the paper today? Not bad, eh?
看今天报纸的评论了吗 还不错吧
Ah, why do you have to be like that?
你为什么一定要这样呢
I even wrote you a nice little note.
我甚至还给你写了段可爱寄语
“To Barney. None of this would have been possible without you.”
“致巴尼 没有你 这一切都无从实现”
“All the Best, Detective Sean O’Hearne,”
“祝好 肖恩·欧赫恩侦探”
Very sweet.
说的好听
This is a big day.
今天是个大日子
Just wanted to buy you a drink,
我只是想请你喝杯酒
share in the moment, be a mensch,
分享这个时刻 做个受尊敬的人
like you people might say.
就像你们那帮人说的那样
Oh, for someone who professes to hate me so much,
你这样一个宣称非常恨我的人
you certainly do go out of your way to come around here a lot.
能来这里见我还真不是你的一贯作风
I just want to know what you did with the body already.
我只想知道你是怎么处理他尸体的
Why don’t you just leave him alone?
你为什么就不能放过他呢
Because he got away with murder, sweetie.
因为他是个杀人犯却逍遥法外 甜心
You screwed over everyone you ever knew or cared about.
你毁了所有你认识和关心的人
Now the whole world’s going to
现在全世界都将
know what a cock-sucking murderer you really are.
看清你这个卑鄙杀人犯的真面孔
You could use a mint.
你该吃点薄荷糖
It’s a real page-turner.
这真是本引人入胜的书
Boogie! Barney!
布吉 巴尼
Boogie, what’s happening? Hey, Cedric.
布吉 最近怎么样 嗨 塞德里克
Leo! Welcome back.
利奥 欢迎回来
Dr Smooze. Dr Smooze is back.
思姆博士 思姆博士回来了
You’re back.
你回来了
I’m good. I’m good… Boogie…
我很好 我很好 布吉
Hey, come here. Come here. Sit down.
过来 过来 坐吧
Boogie! Boogie, who is that?
布吉 布吉 她是谁
Who’s that? That’s The Countess. The Countess.
她是谁 她是伯爵夫人 伯爵夫人
Where did you meet her?
你在哪遇到她的
Somewhere between my blackout in Lake Como
大概在我神志不清的科莫湖
and my hangover in Sainte-Maxime.
和让我宿醉的圣马克西姆之间的某个地方
Listen, if someone could
听着 如果有人能帮我
find out for me and get her name, please,
弄清楚并搞到她名字 那请便
it would be great. My man.
我很感激 像我兄弟
Leo. How was your showing?
利奥 你的展览怎么样
The show was a bust.
一塌糊涂
I only sold one piece, to Barney.
我只卖♥♥出去一件作品 给巴尼
Oh, his work is too bold for that crowd.
他的作品对于常人来说太过大胆
Barney, our very own patron of the arts.
巴尼 我们唯一的艺术赞助人
Otherwise known as our only friend with a real job.
或者说是我们唯一拥有正经职业的朋友
That’s true.
没错
To Barney, living the lessons of the Bard,
敬巴尼 像吟游诗人般过活
“Be as great in act as you have been in thought.”
“敏于思 善于行”
What about you, my High Priest?
你怎么样呢 我的大祭司
Did you get through those books I sent you?
我寄给你的那些书看过了吗
A few of them, yeah. A few of them?
看了一点 只看了一点吗
I sent you Gogol, I sent you Heine.
我寄了果戈理的 还有海涅的
What have you been doing with yourself?
你最近到底在忙什么
Well, actually, I’m getting married.
实际上 我要结婚了
To who? To me.
和谁 和我
Oh, it’s trouble.
有麻烦了
Prince Charmingbaum here knocked
这位魅力性感王子通过
me up by way of a magical 30 seconds of friction.
美妙的三十秒摩擦唤醒了我的春天
Where the hell have you been? You didn’t come home last night.
你到底去哪了 你昨晚没回家
Who remembers? Has he told you what he’s doing now?
谁记得呢 他告诉过你现在在做什么吗
No.
没有
Exporting olive oil to some guy, Hymie, back in Montreal.
出口橄榄油给一些住在蒙特利尔附近的犹太人
It’s like a bad Jewish sitcom.
这就像出不着调的犹太情景喜剧
Well, someone’s got to make a living.
总得有人来养家糊口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!