Why can’t you control your Scouts?
你怎么连自己的童子军都管不住
Well, I’m trying.
我尽力了
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it.
住手 快停下
I do blame him. But I also blame myself and both of you.
我是怪他 但我同时也怪自己和你们俩
With all due respect, you can’t let your children stab people.
恕我直言 你们怎能让自己的孩子伤人
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
She’s violent, Mrs. Bishop, it’s assault.
她很暴♥力♥ 比索普先生 人是她伤的
Are you a lawyer? No, I’m not a lawyer.
你是律师 我不是
Well, we are!
可我们是
Take your hands off my wife!
把你的手从我妻子身上拿开
Take them off!
离远点
Excuse me. Excuse me, Captain Sharp!
打扰了 听我说 夏普警长
As some of you know, I taught Sam
也许你们知道 是我教萨姆
for the cartography accomplishment button.
取得了制图技能徽章
He’s a smart boy and he expressed a keen interest
他很聪明
in the history of the island’s indigenous peoples.
并对本岛原住民的历史表现出浓厚的兴趣
In particular, I recall his fascination
特别是 我记得他希望能
with the idea of retracing the original path
重走一遍当年的
of the Old Chickchaw harvest migration.
齐克秋族丰收迁徙之路
What I’m getting at is this. I think I know where they’re going.
我要说的是 我知道他们去哪儿了
Onto the birdhouse,
鸟笼之上
where every kind of bird imaginable
所有你能想象到的鸟
is whirling and wheeling around.
都盘旋于此
This is our land!
这是我们的地盘
Yes, it is!
没错
Run!
冲呀
Let’s jump!
一起跳
On three!
数到三
One, two, three!
1 2 3
Any of you who have ever had to sweat through piano exercises
任何一个曾奋力练习钢琴的人
will sympathize with these…
都会同情这些…
I like it here, but I don’t like the name.
我喜欢这里 但是不喜欢这地名
Me, neither.
我也是
“Mile 3.25 Tidal Inlet” It’s got no ring to it.
“3.25英里潮汐口” 毫无特点
Let’s change it. What should it be?
咱们换一个呗 那叫什么
Let me think for a minute.
容我想想
I made you some jewelry.
我给你做的首饰
Are your ears pierced?
你有耳洞吗
It’s pretty.
很漂亮
Do the other one.
把另一个也穿上
Why do you always use binoculars?
你怎么总用望远镜
It helps me see things closer, even if they’re not very far away.
它让事物尽收眼底 即使东西在远处
I pretend it’s my magic power.
我假装这是我的魔法
That sounds like poetry.
听着很有诗意
Poems don’t always have to rhyme, you know.
诗歌♥有时候也可以不押韵的
They’re just supposed to be creative.
诗歌♥要的只是创意
So, what do you want to be when you grow up?
你长大了想当什么
I don’t know. I want to go on adventures, I think.
不知道 去冒险吧
Not get stuck in one place. How about you?
四海为家 你呢
Go on adventures, too. Not get stuck, too.
跟你一样 去冒险 去流浪
Anyway, we can’t predict the exact future.
说未来都为时过早 谁能猜得准呢
That’s true.
这倒是
It’s possible I may wet the bed, by the way. Later, I mean.
我可能会尿床 我是说今晚
Okay.
好吧
I wish I didn’t have to mention it, but just in case.
我也不想提这事 不过以防万一嘛
I don’t want to make you be offended.
我可不想惹你生气
Of course I won’t.
不会啦
What’s that one for?
那个是干什么用的
This? Yeah.
你说这个 嗯
It’s not an accomplishment button.
这个不是徽章
I inherited it from my mother.
这是我妈妈的遗物
It’s not actually meant for a male to wear,
事实上这不是男人该戴的玩意儿
but I don’t give a damn.
可我不在乎
Are your foster parents still mad at you,
你的养父母还生你的气吗
for getting in trouble so much?
因为你老闯祸
I don’t think so.
我觉得他们不生气了
We’re starting to get to know each other better.
我们开始相互了解彼此了
I feel I’m in a real family now.
我感觉真的像一个家了
Not like yours, but similar to one.
不如你家 不过差不多
I always wished I was an orphan.
我一直期望我是个孤儿
Most of my favorite characters are.
大多数我钟爱的角色都是
I think your lives are more special.
我觉得你的生活很与众不同
I love you, but you don’t know what you’re talking about.
我爱你 不过你在说傻话了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I’ve got sand in my mouth.
我嘴里有沙子
Uh… Can you French kiss?
你会法式接吻吗
I think so. Is there any secret to it?
会吧 有什么秘诀吗
The tongues touch each other.
舌头相互接触
Okay, let’s try it.
好的 咱们试试
It feels hard.
你硬了
Do you mind?
你介意吗
I like it.
我喜欢
Tilt your head sideways.
你的头歪一点
You can touch my chest.
你可以摸我的胸
I… I think they’re going to grow more.
我觉得它们还会继续发育的
“The flashlight’s beam drew a moon through the black
手电的光如明月般透过黑暗
“Across the attic and settled on a gap in the baseboard
又穿过阁楼印在墙壁的缝隙上
“A mouse hole, no bigger than a pocket watch
在一个还不如怀表大的鼠洞前
“Eric crouched on his flat feet
艾瑞克用他的平脚板蹲在地上缩成一团
“And placed his hand in front of the tiny opening
把手放在那个小洞口前
“‘It’s windy,’ he said
‘起风了’ 他说
“‘Like someone in there’s blowing on my fingers’
‘就像有人对着我的手指吹气似的’
“Christy rolled her eyes and sighed a sigh.
克里斯蒂转了转眼珠又叹了口气
“‘He’s right again,’ she thought
‘他又说对了’ 她想
“‘Little brothers drive people crazy.'”
‘小♥弟♥弟♥让人抓狂'”
I’m listening. Read on.
我听着呢 接着念
Part two.
第二章
No!

Dear Sam, it saddens me to write this letter,
亲爱的萨姆 我也不愿意写这封信
but Mrs. Billingsley and I have decided
然而我和比林斯利夫人已经决定
we cannot permit you to return to our home.
不能再让你回家了
I know you mean well. Do trust me, this is for the best.
你很善良 相信我 都是为你好
Godspeed, Herbert Billingsley.
祝成功 赫伯特·毕林斯利
Be advised, the two of you will never see each other again.
听好了 你俩以后不能再见面了
Those were your last words. Do you understand?
刚才是你们最后一次说话了 明白吗
I’d be careful if I were you.
我要是你就会小心的
One of these days, somebody’s going to get pushed too far,
总有一天 某人被逼急了
and who knows what they’re capable of.
谁知道会做出什么来
Is that a threat?
这算威胁吗
It’s a warning.
是警告
You’re a traitor to our family.
你是家里的叛徒
Good. I want to be.
谢谢夸奖 求之不得
I’m sorry about this. I didn’t know your situation.
我很抱歉 之前不知道你的情况
It wasn’t in the register.
注册表格上也没有写
How’d you lose your parents?
你父母是怎么没的
Never mind, I don’t need to ask about that.
当我没说 我不该问的
I wish we had time to do an inspection back there. On the beach.
我希望刚才在海滩上我们有时间做一个检查
I would have given you a commendable.
我肯定会给你发一个奖章的
That was one of the best pitched campsites I’ve ever seen.
那是我见过搭的最棒的帐篷
Honestly.
真的
Thank you.
谢了
You don’t want to be a Khaki Scout anymore?
你不想再当卡其童子军了吗
Hello, Becky?
你好 贝基
Judy, I have your person-to-person from New Penzance.
朱迪 接到你打来新彭赞斯的电♥话♥
Go ahead, New Penzance.
请讲 新彭赞斯
Hello, this is Captain Sharp.
你好 我是夏普警长
Hello, Captain Sharp. This is Social Services.
你好 夏普警长 这里是社会福利
I’m calling in reference to Sam Shakusky, ward of the state.
我们谈谈被监护人萨姆·沙考斯基吧
I understand he’s in your custody.
据我所知目前他由您监护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!