He knows someone’s watching him.
它知道有人在看它
I agree. Wait. Why do you say that?
我同意 等等 为什么这么说
Mmm… I don’t know, I just think he can feel us.
不知道 我就是觉得他能感觉到我们
Follow me.
跟我来
How strong of a swimmer are you?
你游泳怎么样
Pretty good. I broke our school record for the backstroke.
还不错 我打破了我们学校的仰泳纪录
Okay. Well, I’m not that strong of a swimmer,
好吧 我游得没那么好
so I wear a life preserver.
所以我得穿救生衣
Watch out for turtles.
要小心乌龟
They’ll bite you if you put your fingers down their mouths.
如果你把手指放在它们嘴巴里 它们会咬你
Okay.
好的
Let me see if I can catch this one.
看我能不能捞到这个
Feel something.
捞到东西了
Somebody wrote on him.
有人在它肚子上写了东西
The stick’s moving.
鱼竿在动
You got one!
你钓到鱼了
Fish on hook! Reel him in, slowly.
鱼上钩了 慢慢拉上来
Very good. You know a lot about camping, don’t you?
很好吃 你懂得很多露营的东西
I’m a Khaki Scout. It’s what I’m trained for.
我是一名童子军 我受过训练
Well, anyway, I used to be.
我是说 我以前是
Maybe we can feed your cat the guts and eyeballs.
我们可以把内脏和鱼眼拿来喂猫
Oh, that’s okay. He only eats kitten food.
不用了 它只吃猫粮
What else did you bring? Maybe we can make an inventory.
你还带了什么 我们也许应该列个清单
Okay.
好吧
Go ahead.
说吧
This is my record player. It works with batteries.
这是我的留声机 是用电池的
Well, actually, it belongs to my little brother, Lionel.
好吧 其实是我弟弟莱昂内尔的
I left him a note. Okay.
我给他留了字条 好的
Do you like music?
你喜欢音乐吗
This is my favorite record album.
这是我最喜欢的唱片
My godmother gave it to me for my birthday.
是我教母给我的生日礼物
She lives in France.
她住在法国
These are my books. I like stories with magic powers in them.
这些是我的书 我喜欢讲魔法故事的书
Either in kingdoms on earth or on foreign planets.
无论是地球上的还是外星上的王国
Usually, I prefer a girl hero, but not always.
通常我更喜欢女英雄 但也不绝对
I couldn’t bring them all because it got too heavy.
我不能把它们全部带走 因为太重了
You can borrow any you want.
你想看我可以借给你
Thank you.
谢谢
I also brought my lefty scissors because I’m left-handed,
我还带了左撇子剪刀 因为我是个左撇子
some rubber bands, extra batteries, my toothbrush,
一些橡皮筋 备用电池 还有我的牙刷
and my binoculars, as you know.
还有我的望远镜 你看到了
Yeah.
是啊
I forgot my comb. But I’ll use my fingers.
我忘了带梳子 但我可以用手
Wait, these are all library books.
等等 这些都是图书馆的书
In my school, you’re only allowed to check out one at a time.
我们学校一次只能借一本书
Some of these are going to be overdue.
这有些都要过期了
Do you steal?
这是你偷的吗
Why? You’re not poor.
为什么呢 你又不穷
I might turn some of them back in one day. I haven’t decided yet.
我有一天会还一些的 我还没有决定好
I know it’s bad. I think
我知道这是不对的
I just took them to have a secret to keep.
我只是为了有一个自己的秘密
Anyway, for some reason,
不管怎样 出于某种原因
it makes me feel in a better mood sometimes.
这有时候可以让我心情变好
Are you depressed?
你抑郁吗
How come?
为什么呢
Well, I can show you an example, if you’d like,
我可以给你举个例子
but it doesn’t make me feel very good.
但是这让我觉得不舒服
Anyway, I found this on top of our refrigerator.
这是我在我家冰箱上面找到的
Does that mean you?
这是指你吗
I think so.
我想是的
Are you laughing?
你在笑吗
It’s not funny.
这一点都不好笑
You really know how to make friends.
你真懂怎么交朋友
I’m sorry.
对不起
Oh. It’s okay.
没关系
I’m on your side.
我会挺你的
I know.
我知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Which one’s the best?
哪一本最好看
“His eyes downcast, his kingdom in ruins,
他的眼睛低垂 他的王国变成了废墟
Mynar pressed his heavy paw
美奈尔把他沉重的爪子
“Through the rippling surface of the cool shallows
伸过潺潺流过的冰冷小溪的表面
“And down to its stone floor.
触碰到石质的地面
“My people once were led by a great and noble beast
我的人♥民♥曾经被伟大高贵的野兽统治
“And I no longer see his face in this reflection.’
而我在这倒影中再也看不到他的脸
“Meanwhile, on the Plains of Tabitha, Francine rested.
与此同时 弗朗西在塔比瑟的平原上休息
“There would be another time for war.”
又将爆发一场战争
Suzy! Dinner! I’m not going to say it again.
苏西 吃晚饭了 我再叫最后一遍
Where’s your sister?
你们姐姐呢
I don’t know, but she borrowed
我不知道
my record player for 10 days without asking.
但她没问我就借我的留声机用十天
What does that mean?
什么意思
Dear Lionel, I need to use your record player.
亲爱的莱昂内尔 我要借你的留声机用用
I will give it back in 10 days or less. Do not tell Mom. Or Dad.
我十天之内就会还给你 不要告诉爸妈
I will replace the batteries when I return. Signed, Suzy Bishop.
我会给你换上新电池 苏西·比索普
Walt! Where the hell are you?
沃尔特 你到底在哪儿
Right here!
我在这儿
Why are you cursing at me?
你对我吼什么
Does it concern you that your daughter’s just run away from home?
你女儿离家出走了你管不管
That’s a loaded question.
这是一个信息过载的问题
Come down and read this.
下来看看这个
Scout Master Ward confirms they’ve had no luck.
童子军教官华德确认他们没有结果
They’re going home for…
准备回家
Who’s there?
谁在那儿
Good evening. Sorry to startle you.
晚上好 很抱歉吓到你了
What are you doing here? Nobody called the police.
你在那儿干嘛 我们没有叫警♥察♥
I know. Uh… I know.
我知道 我知道
The search party’s not over yet. In other words…
搜寻行动还没有结束 换句换说
Suzy’s missing, too! Go find her.
苏西也失踪了 快去找她
The tropical cyclone, which originated last week
上周在英属洪都拉斯海岸形成的热带气旋
off the coast of British Honduras, has intensified rapidly
已经急速增强
and is now designated Hurricane Mabeline.
现在已经变成了美比琳飓风
Stay tuned for further information
请继续关注最新消息
How can we help her? She’s got so many problems.
我们怎么才能帮她 她有太多问题了
It’s getting worse.
事情会越变越糟
Whose fault is it?
这是谁的错
I don’t know.
我不知道
But just for the record 95% of all runaways
但是根据记录 百分之九十五的逃跑者
return home within the first six hours.
都会在六小时内回家
That doesn’t do you any good right now. It’s just a statistic.
这帮不到你什么 这只是个统计数据
But in all likelihood, Suzy’s probably hiding in the closet
但就在我们说话这会儿
at her best friend’s house playing Chinese checkers
苏西很可能正在好朋友家
at this very moment, as we speak.
躲在壁橱里玩跳棋
She doesn’t have any friends.
她没有朋友
How’s Laura?
劳拉怎么样
“How’s Laura?”
什么劳拉怎么样
Mrs. Bishop, I mean.
我是说比索普太太
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Is she upset?
她觉得难过吗
There’s a porcupine.
路上有一只豪猪
She has a pen pal! It’s very intimate.
她有一个笔友 他们关系很亲密
They planned this together.
他们一起计划的
Sam Shakusky. That’s my escaped Khaki Scout.
萨姆·沙考斯基 就是那个逃跑的童子军
His family died.
他的家人死了
Holy Christ, what am I looking at?
天啊 这是什么
He does watercolors.
他画水彩画
Mostly landscapes, but a few nudes.
大部分是风景 也有一些人体
She sit for this?
她是模特吗
What’s he say?
他信上都写了什么
Dear Suzy, you have a superb voice.
亲爱的苏西 你有一副好嗓子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!